Page 192 of 193 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,760 of 5787
    sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LithiuM23 View Post
    Best thing I ever did was move from the east to the west lol. Only thing is miss is the cheaper cost of living, friendly people, and family of course lol.
    there is no cheap cost of living in Halifax anymore. but thank you for saying it was a good move for you, that is comforting to hear, especially as time counts down.
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sglgirl View Post
    there is no cheap cost of living in Halifax anymore. but thank you for saying it was a good move for you, that is comforting to hear, especially as time counts down.
    I think it really opened my eyes to what else is out there. Sometimes you have to take risks, or make short term sacrifices to get ahead in life. I may have moved 5500 km away from home, but I still think it was for the best. My mom may think otherwise! lol
    Bench Max: 380 lbs
    Deadlift Max: 505 lbs x2
    Squat Max: 365 lbs
    Incline Bar Max: 350 lbs x1

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday!"

Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Oh hey!!! new here, looks like i found a place to inquire about and see if there is anyone from Gatineau here!!! :P

LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Almost40ohnoo View Post
    Oh hey!!! new here, looks like i found a place to inquire about and see if there is anyone from Gatineau here!!! :P
    Welcome!

Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Almost40ohnoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Welcome!
    Thank you friend

Hairier than a gorilla ppscalzo's Avatar
    ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Checking in from Northwestern Ontario. Hey everyone!

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    welcome.....I am soon to be Ottawa - Orleans.
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

welcome.....I am soon to be Ottawa - Orleans.
    Hi Sglgirl,

Nice, I moved from Orleans, Ottawa 2 years ago. You will like it. Which Gym will you join ? I was attending The Athletic Club on Innes.

Originally Posted by ppscalzo View Post
    Thank you

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ppscalzo View Post
    Welcome to you both.

So I've been dealing with a bum shoulder for the last 6 weeks. Turns out to be rotator cuff tendonitis. During this time I've basically been cutoff from doing anything with my right arm. My workouts have tanked, my motivation is fizzling each day. I am still able to train with my left for upper body movements and to train legs, but I know I'm not going at 100%.....hopefully this doesn't last much longer.

At least the legs are still relatively decent:

Upper body, not so much....
    Team General Mills

Hi Sglgirl,

Nice, I moved from Orleans, Ottawa 2 years ago. You will like it. Which Gym will you join ? I was attending The Athletic Club on Innes.

Thank you
    I work for Goodlife Fitness...so any one of them I want to work out in.

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Welcome to you both.

So I've been dealing with a bum shoulder for the last 6 weeks. Turns out to be rotator cuff tendonitis. During this time I've basically been cutoff from doing anything with my right arm. My workouts have tanked, my motivation is fizzling each day. I am still able to train with my left for upper body movements and to train legs, but I know I'm not going at 100%.....hopefully this doesn't last much longer.

Take your time with rotator cuff.....it will love you later for being patient with it now. I overplayed squash years ago...too much too fast and rotator is not fun to deal with.

[QUOTE=sglgirl;1399742133]I work for Goodlife Fitness...so any one of them I want to work out in.

Oh wait so you get to train for free. GET ME IN!

JRTabula is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRTabula is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRTabula is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRTabula is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRTabula is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRTabula is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRTabula is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRTabula is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRTabula is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRTabula is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRTabula is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Been a member for a few years - finally decided to put this profile to good use as I'm starting to lack motivation some days.
    From Toronto, used to work at the GoodLife in Toronto Pearson. Don't work for the company anymore, but still work out there. Mainly still use it because they're literally everywhere I moved downtown last June and there's 5 within walking distance.
    Also, I can go visit almost anywhere really (in Canada), and be able to get a workout in.

Also...FIRST POST! Woo! lol

[Oh wait so you get to train for free. GET ME IN!
    I don't have any freebies and I don't know any of the clubs yet I will be working with

I don't have any freebies and I don't know any of the clubs yet I will be working with
    I think there is 3 of them in Orleans, tenthline, place d'orleans and innes i believe. no free bee but still cool that you be working there

Originally Posted by JRTabula View Post
    Been a member for a few years - finally decided to put this profile to good use as I'm starting to lack motivation some days.
    From Toronto, used to work at the GoodLife in Toronto Pearson. Don't work for the company anymore, but still work out there. Mainly still use it because they're literally everywhere I moved downtown last June and there's 5 within walking distance.
    Also, I can go visit almost anywhere really (in Canada), and be able to get a workout in.

Also...FIRST POST! Woo! lol
    Welcome. Take your training one day at a time. Set goals and once you start to notice a change in your body, you'll be hooked.

I'm sure anyone here would be willing to offer some knowledge if you need it. Good luck!

I think there is 3 of them in Orleans, tenthline, place d'orleans and innes i believe. no free bee but still cool that you be working there
    there are actually 19 Goodlife Fitness clubs and 4 Fit 4 Less I believe. I will be covering the east end, so Place d'Orleans, Tenth Line and the Innes F4Less will be included in my territory.

there are actually 19 Goodlife Fitness clubs and 4 Fit 4 Less I believe. I will be covering the east end, so Place d'Orleans, Tenth Line and the Innes F4Less will be included in my territory.
    sent you a private msg instead of talking here

soccerfan84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello everyone!

I've been a member of BB.com for a while but I have mainly used it for programs and for ordering supps. Now I'm starting a new program and would like to see if anyone out there has started it as well. It's the Alex Savva's 12-week Freakmode one that came out not too long ago. Main goal at this point is to cut I bc I have a trip down south in January and I would like to be in the single digits of BF%, and I know it will be challenging with the holiday season sandwiched right in the middle of the 12-week period but hopefully you guys will help me stay in line. I'm excited about the new program though!

Well after 6 weeks of religious dieting (lifestyle changing lol), I'm down 30 lbs. I'm really happy with this, but expecting I'll hit a plateau within the next 10-15 lbs or so. Just have to keep my chin up and keep grinding when that happens I guess!

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well after 6 weeks of religious dieting (lifestyle changing lol), I'm down 30 lbs. I'm really happy with this, but expecting I'll hit a plateau within the next 10-15 lbs or so. Just have to keep my chin up and keep grinding when that happens I guess!
    That's great news! Are you still training as much as possible?
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

Originally Posted by MatTheCur View Post
    That's great news! Are you still training as much as possible?
    Yup usually 5-6 days a week! A cheat meal every 10 days

Fantastic! throw some of that motivation out here to Ottawa.

Fantastic! throw some of that motivation out here to Ottawa.
    You need to move to BC next so that we can train Dee lol

You need to move to BC next so that we can train Dee lol
    BC is a beautiful province.....I would have considered it, but the role I could have transferred in to was for Vancouver and surrounding area, and Vancouver is just too big and scary for me. You are in a nice area though.

reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    BC is a beautiful province.....I would have considered it, but the role I could have transferred in to was for Vancouver and surrounding area, and Vancouver is just too big and scary for me. You are in a nice area though.
    You think Vancouver is scary? try Toronto :P

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Orleans? H*ll yeah. Show em how we roll @ 10th line Sista! I trained there for years.
    Live just around the corner

Cheers, Mo
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Vytis View Post

Man, I forgot how much I love seeing you in your undies!! Dem quads... they never disappoint!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    Orleans? H*ll yeah. Show em how we roll @ 10th line Sista! I trained there for years.
    Live just around the corner

Cheers, Mo
    Well if you still go there and see me, make sure you say hello!!......I am easy to identify...I would be the girl who fixes the equipment

reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) reddevilgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Any more Canadians here? BC boy here

bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by reddevilgainz View Post
    Any more Canadians here? BC boy here
    We are all busy lurking. I am in the Kootenays, more specifically Trail, until the end of March.

Page 192 of 193 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 LastLast