Page 119 of 193 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,570 of 5787
    rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by UberSuper View Post
    Congrats! You may as well win that April show to go out with a bang.
    I'd be extatic with a placing in top 5
    Being weak is a choice. So is being strong.

CBBF IFBB Pro Qualifier-August 9, 2014

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rebeckyt View Post
    is the competition tough out that way? some of our bikini girls should be in figure and figure is very, ummmmm, can I say solid...
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    After seeing ur post I have already changed my ******** status from single to in a relationship. Where do u want to meet up?

:}

Originally Posted by sglgirl View Post
    is the competition tough out that way? some of our bikini girls should be in figure and figure is very, ummmmm, can I say solid...
    No pic, no care.

If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well my April show is a national show so yeah, the competition is brutal lol My upper body is really too big/solid for bikini. I only did bikini last year because my legs weren't big enough to try figure. Thought I might as well get some stage experience and have fun with it while I was working on growing. It worked out better than I ever imagined though!

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well my April show is a national show so yeah, the competition is brutal lol My upper body is really too big/solid for bikini. I only did bikini last year because my legs weren't big enough to try figure. Thought I might as well get some stage experience and have fun with it while I was working on growing. It worked out better than I ever imagined though!
    I saw a girl at the gym the other day who is doing, so I have been told, bodybuilding this year (she did physique last year) and I swear she is no bigger than me in the shoulders and arms. She has a wider back and a tonne of acne but I could compare to her . I would love to do physique but coach said I need to grow another 15-20lbs this season if I want to do it next year......boooo grrrr
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm near Calgary and would like to check body fat percent. Anybody know where I can go?
    Peaked out at 320 lbs. Winter 2011. Currently 255 lbs.

I find the bodybuilding classes have a huge difference in sizes because of there being only weight classes. I have a friend who's a middle weight competitor and she looks tiny when she's dieted down. She's very short and weights 123ish at contest but still seems SO small!

Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Honestly now, given the option of pants or no pants, would anyone really chose pants?
    Originally Posted by Beccag23 View Post
    F^*% pants... That's why I live alone
    I can honestly say that if I saw you two walking down the street, I would prefer the sans pants option lol.

Morning guys, how's everyone been?
    L.E.O.

***Canadian Crew***

I find the bodybuilding classes have a huge difference in sizes because of there being only weight classes. I have a friend who's a middle weight competitor and she looks tiny when she's dieted down. She's very short and weights 123ish at contest but still seems SO small!
    I am just under 5'6 and holding around 131 lbs at the moment....my goal is to be on stage at 124 but coach wants 128.

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bodybuilding SHOULD have different sizes. For females in the shows I have seen in vancouver, 95% of competitors could cross between bikini/figure/physique/bodybuilding because they all look the same.
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wasssssup people ! sglgirl you've made some AMAZING progress !

Originally Posted by Lucky_ROA View Post
    wasssssup people ! sglgirl you've made some AMAZING progress !
    Thank you. I am currently trying to make some more...8.5 weeks out and then an 8 mos bulk might be in the works

Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    bodybuilding SHOULD have different sizes. For females in the shows I have seen in vancouver, 95% of competitors could cross between bikini/figure/physique/bodybuilding because they all look the same.
    I find that so odd. Here in AB the difference between the classes is unmistakable. There's always the odd person that's competing in the wrong class for their physique in the regionals but other than those exceptions chosen the top 5 in the different classes is easy. No way to mistake a BBer and a Bikini girl or Figure girl here.

dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is that just size of the gal or is it shape as well?
    Peaked out at 320 lbs. Winter 2011. Currently 255 lbs.

I find that so odd. Here in AB the difference between the classes is unmistakable. There's always the odd person that's competing in the wrong class for their physique in the regionals but other than those exceptions chosen the top 5 in the different classes is easy. No way to mistake a BBer and a Bikini girl or Figure girl here.
    NSABBA...check out the result photos sometime of the winners.

Originally Posted by dXXXs View Post
    sometimes I wonder if it is how much gear they are on and how long, then they decide where they might want to fit in.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    After seeing ur post I have already changed my ******** status from single to in a relationship. Where do u want to meet up?

When you coming to Fort Mac???

Originally Posted by Riggs75 View Post
    I can honestly say that if I saw you two walking down the street, I would prefer the sans pants option lol.

Morning guys, how's everyone been?
    Been good! What about you sweetcheeks?

I am just under 5'6 and holding around 131 lbs at the moment....my goal is to be on stage at 124 but coach wants 128.
    Wow you're close to being ready quite early then! I'm 5'7" and still up about 139. Need to cut down to about 132 for Bikini, and will probably be around 128 for figure in June.

Originally Posted by dXXXs View Post
    Size and shape. My BB friend has a lot of mass for her size and looks TOTALLY different in off season. In off season, she really gains

NSABBA...check out the result photos sometime of the winners.
    I will do that tonight! Yay Muscle Insider!

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Maybe I'm just being "picky" because I pay attention so much to the IFBB/top NPC competitors and the people at these shows look nothing like them lol But I honestly think a lot of the girls could just crossover. The bodybuilding chicks are never big, and most of them are 40+ years old anyways.
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    The bodybuilding chicks are never big, and most of them are 40+ years old anyways.
    ^^^
    I fit that profile

Wow you're close to being ready quite early then! I'm 5'7" and still up about 139. Need to cut down to about 132 for Bikini, and will probably be around 128 for figure in June.
    I am no where close, I think 124 is more where I should be for stage.

AESTHETIC BEASTMODE Keyboardsmasher's Avatar
    Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree, I was looking at the pics thinking the same thing, the line between bikini and figure @ the SWFC was a blur.
    Get shredded or die tryin.. face down ass up.

Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Been good! What about you sweetcheeks?
    *blush*
    Doing ok, been quite busy lately. The joys of shift work and sick kids lol.

Hope everyone is having a good day...
    L.E.O.

***Canadian Crew***

LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So I did it. Got 325 for 3 on incline bar this morning.

Need proof you say? I'm not sure if this link will work, but I got a video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dO3BAwIm6E
    Last edited by LithiuM23; 02-07-2013 at 12:45 PM.
    Bench Max: 380 lbs
    Deadlift Max: 505 lbs x2
    Squat Max: 365 lbs
    Incline Bar Max: 350 lbs x1

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday!"

AESTHETIC BEASTMODE Keyboardsmasher's Avatar
    Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LithiuM23 View Post
    So I did it. Got 325 for 3 on incline bar this morning.

Need proof you say? I'm not sure if this link will work, but I got a video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dO3BAwIm6E
    Nice lift,rep'd. Ps no chance in hell your spotter would be able to help you if something went wrong hahahahaha!
    Get shredded or die tryin.. face down ass up.

LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Keyboardsmasher View Post
    Nice lift,rep'd. Ps no chance in hell your spotter would be able to help you if something went wrong hahahahaha!
    I wasn't thinking that far ahead hahaha. I usually won't try a lift unless I think I can get it at least twice lol.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So I did it. Got 325 for 3 on incline bar this morning. ]
    Beast Mode.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Beast Mode.
    I think I probably could have got 350 for 1 FLEX, what do you think?

-=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think I probably could have got 350 for 1 FLEX, what do you think?
    My 1 rep max calculation based on 325 x 3 is 357.5

So yep.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    My 1 rep max calculation based on 325 x 3 is 357.5

So yep.
    I wish I could do my own calculations

I wish I could do my own calculations
    (weight x reps x 0.0333) + weight = 1 rep max weight

So in your case:

(325 x 3 x 0.0333) + 325 = 357.4675, or ~357.5

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Page 119 of 193 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 ... LastLast