Page 150 of 193 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,500 of 5787
    Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hello! I am from Montreal! I am trying to get into bodybuilding. I'm at least beginning some exercises at home before I sign up to a membership at a gym. Now I did already make a post earlier about wanting to find a partner to go to a gym and work out with because I've already tried going to the gym once before when I was younger, around 20 or 21, and I don't think I was inspired enough or had enough motivation because I only went for about two days then I stopped going. So I don't want to end up doing it again. But its nice to meet everyone!

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Darkman006 View Post
    Hello! I am from Montreal! I am trying to get into bodybuilding. I'm at least beginning some exercises at home before I sign up to a membership at a gym. Now I did already make a post earlier about wanting to find a partner to go to a gym and work out with because I've already tried going to the gym once before when I was younger, around 20 or 21, and I don't think I was inspired enough or had enough motivation because I only went for about two days then I stopped going. So I don't want to end up doing it again. But its nice to meet everyone!
    welcome
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    had enough motivation because I only went for about two days then I stopped going. So I don't want to end up doing it again. But its nice to meet everyone!
    a training partner can be okay, but if you can't motivate yourself no one else can. you have push yourself everyday until it becomes a part of your day and when your mind says quit you have to tell it no, you will not quit.
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
    Ha, it's alright when I would compete for PLing I would bulk like crazy during spring/summer for the fall.

I love bulking bigger, stronger, joints never hurt.

On the other hand for health and personal vain reasons I really appreciate dropping BF.

Sometimes it's a struggle mentally that I am physically smaller though.

Do you have any problems bulking (mentally)?
    I am struggling a little at the moment as I have gained about 18lbs over the past 2 months according to the scale. Everyone around me sees the changes in me, my arms, legs, etc but all I ever see is the thick waist and the chunky looking girl staring back at me in the mirror. I know I have to gain in order to get to my goal and I think that mind set is how I am keeping my control instead of losing my mind.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sglgirl View Post
    a training partner can be okay, but if you can't motivate yourself no one else can. you have push yourself everyday until it becomes a part of your day and when your mind says quit you have to tell it no, you will not quit.
    Bingo.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Bingo.
    hai...happy Saturday!

Bingo.
    are you hitting up the Toronto Pro show this weekend?

-=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hai...happy Saturday!
    Oh hai

are you hitting up the Toronto Pro show this weekend?
    Nope; wasn't even aware. Are you?

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a good weekend!
    R.I.P. Aziz Shavershian. Always mirin The King

--Strong Join Date Crew--

Bruins
    Packers
    Braves
    Bulls

∞ Misc Brotherhood Crew ∞
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~~~Abs on a skinny guy is pretty much like big t!ts on a fat chick. It just doesn't count.~~~

benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000)
    For me doing alot of reading and lurking around on forums helped when I was new to lifting. Be open to different ideas and strategies concerning diet and different exercises. And always remember that there is more than 1 correct way to achieve your goals. Never stop learning! Good luck !

Bruins
    Packers
    Braves
    Bulls

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~~~Abs on a skinny guy is pretty much like big t!ts on a fat chick. It just doesn't count.~~~

Oh hai

Nope; wasn't even aware. Are you?
    Gosh, if I was in TO right now, you would know it......cause your A$$ would be BBQing me some beef.

Originally Posted by benchboss View Post
    Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a good weekend!
    One of the first gorgeous weekends and my mind goes into cleaning mode so I am hiding inside doing that. I did go for a good bike ride this morning to pick up some veggies and stuff.

Gosh, if I was in TO right now, you would know it......cause your A$$ would be BBQing me some beef.
    I should hope so.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

One of the first gorgeous weekends and my mind goes into cleaning mode so I am hiding inside doing that. I did go for a good bike ride this morning to pick up some veggies and stuff.
    Nice! Hmm, now I kinda wanna go buy new bike :P Thanks lol

Bruins
    Packers
    Braves
    Bulls

kootenay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A 'heads up' for Vancouver area members

2013 BC Championships June 22, 2013 Pre-Judging @ 9am Evening Show @ 6pm

The Massey Theatre
    735 Eighth Avenue, New Westminster

Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It went from rainy and cold to 30 degrees and gorgeous practically overnight here. Did all my running today, I'm thinking tomorrow the prairie boy boyfriend is getting his first east coast beach trip lol
    Seriously?! I have a blog?!
    Ihearteggs.wordpress.com

scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    been rather muggy up here in cape breton all day, last night was awesome out though

Originally Posted by Beccag23 View Post
    It went from rainy and cold to 30 degrees and gorgeous practically overnight here. Did all my running today, I'm thinking tomorrow the prairie boy boyfriend is getting his first east coast beach trip lol
    isn't it crazy. last week the leaves were barely out, today the branches are full....finally.

Originally Posted by scrammbles View Post
    been rather muggy up here in cape breton all day, last night was awesome out though
    not bad at all in Hali

Lots of East coast in here

Bruins
    Packers
    Braves
    Bulls

scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha yeah, a bunch of east coasters here.
    Cloudy and muggy is the typical CB summer hahaha. Hows the weekend going for everyone?

Originally Posted by scrammbles View Post
    haha yeah, a bunch of east coasters here.
    Cloudy and muggy is the typical CB summer hahaha. Hows the weekend going for everyone?
    Couldn't be better after watching my Bruins shut out Cindy and Gina last night in game 1

Bruins
    Packers
    Braves
    Bulls

Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome!!

Are you from Canada and now residing in the US?
    YES! from Ontario but I returned now. working in Toronto which is only a couple hours away from home
    "If you make yourself more than just a man, you become something else entirely"

***Canadian Crew***

chadfettah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey anybody close to woodbridge Ontario or vaughan, need someone to workout with :P

Originally Posted by Antrozous View Post
    YES! from Ontario but I returned now. working in Toronto which is only a couple hours away from home
    Stats: 6'0", 154 lbs

Jesus Christ man........eat a fukken sammich or 12......

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Hjunbaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hjunbaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hjunbaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hjunbaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hjunbaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hjunbaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hjunbaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hjunbaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hjunbaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hjunbaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hjunbaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I play ice hockey, does that make me part Canadian?
    #Goblue
    United States Naval Academy Class of 2018

Originally Posted by Antrozous View Post
    Awesome!

Stats: 6'0", 154 lbs

Jesus Christ man........eat a fukken sammich or 12......
    oh Flexie....you are always so straight up and to the point .

Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi fellow Canucks, so I killed the 100k challenge in our honor ! was anyone else in it ? (See after picture on profile)
    EVERY DAMN DAY ! There is no over training, there is only under eating and under sleeping.
    Love it, Kill it - Whatever it takes.
    Instagram @ The_MuscleWhisperer
    Big_Jewels Aka The Muscle Whisperer
    Sponsored athlete and lifestyle enthusiast rep for #clwnlife

oh Flexie....you are always so straight up and to the point .

Was that wrong? Should I not have said that?

Also: 515 Squat today kids. Vid in my journal.....

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey everyone! I heard back from corrections Canada, and my next step is an interview!
    Bench Max: 380 lbs
    Deadlift Max: 505 lbs x2
    Squat Max: 365 lbs
    Incline Bar Max: 350 lbs x1

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday!"

Originally Posted by LithiuM23 View Post
    Hey everyone! I heard back from corrections Canada, and my next step is an interview!
    Nice! Good luck!

Page 150 of 193 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 ... LastLast