Page 130 of 193 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,900 of 5787
    rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mattsmith16 View Post
    Just wanted to reach out to all the Canadians on here ! Hey everyone !!!! 
    Hello and welcome
    Being weak is a choice. So is being strong.

CBBF IFBB Pro Qualifier-August 9, 2014

SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey everyone!

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SunKilMoon View Post
    Hey everyone!
    Good morning!

Anyone got big plans for the weekend?

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rebeckyt View Post
    Good morning!

work and depleting....
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

Originally Posted by sglgirl View Post
    work and depleting....
    Good plan!!

I decided to bite the bullet and switch to a new coach for these last 6 weeks. I hope it's going to work out for me. I'm a little frightened but I believe in the long run it's the best decision I can make.

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good plan!!

I decided to bite the bullet and switch to a new coach for these last 6 weeks. I hope it's going to work out for me. I'm a little frightened but I believe in the long run it's the best decision I can make.
    you ladies really have it going with your cuts and training, can't wait to see the fianl pictures in a few weeks

weekend is going to be slow, gona hit up a fishing trade show to probably plan our summer fishing trip and rest of weekend is rest from training to get back hard into the gym monday

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mordag View Post
    you ladies really have it going with your cuts and training, can't wait to see the fianl pictures in a few weeks

weekend is going to be slow, gona hit up a fishing trade show to probably plan our summer fishing trip and rest of weekend is rest from training to get back hard into the gym monday
    i am not sure if i have it going on but i am getting there. for so long i neglected my abs, so the crunch (no pun intended) has been on for the past few weeks to work on that area. it is going to make a difference from last show, but not sure if it will be enough for this one.
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

i am not sure if i have it going on but i am getting there. for so long i neglected my abs, so the crunch (no pun intended) has been on for the past few weeks to work on that area. it is going to make a difference from last show, but not sure if it will be enough for this one.
    Lol good to know I'm not the only one who neglects abs!! Thats probably why it's an area where I need most work....

UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mattsmith16 View Post
    Just wanted to reach out to all the Canadians on here ! Hey everyone !!!! 😜
    Welcome!

RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, really need to start working on the abs as well, especially with summer soon! But trying to add mass overall I feel that I get a bit of extra fat on the belly, as cardio gets neglected.

For the weekend, of course watching the UFC tonight! Anyone else?

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RobberRob View Post
    Yeah, really need to start working on the abs as well, especially with summer soon! But trying to add mass overall I feel that I get a bit of extra fat on the belly, as cardio gets neglected.

For the weekend, of course watching the UFC tonight! Anyone else?
    if I can find a good stream online I will

Luckysingh007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Building arms

Hey dudes,
    I'm trying to make my arms bigger I've been working out for a year now but I'd like to grow my arms any suggestions or supplements that would help?

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Luckysingh007 View Post
    Hey dudes,
    I'm trying to make my arms bigger I've been working out for a year now but I'd like to grow my arms any suggestions or supplements that would help?
    Synthol

Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Synthol

Eww I hope that guy realizes he looks ridiculous!!

Do you do lots of tricep work? Most of the arms mass/size is in the tricep. Also keep working them LEGS. Growing legs helps the rest of you grow

Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good morning!

Recovering from Friday night...was stabbed twice in the left leg while at work. Luckily, doc said i can probably hit the gym within a few weeks

Originally Posted by Cassadore View Post
    Recovering from Friday night...was stabbed twice in the left leg while at work. Luckily, doc said i can probably hit the gym within a few weeks
    Ouch?

Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That's one way of describing it lol. Still need to talk to the police about it, see if they can do anything. I was trying to break up a bar brawl and apparently was hit twice in the leg with a blade. Didnt notice until we had removed the people who caused it. Since i didnt see/feel it happen, I can't say with any certainty who did it :|

Just hope it heals quickly so I can continue my prep for CWB testing, first attempt at them is in early April

Originally Posted by Cassadore View Post
    That's one way of describing it lol. Still need to talk to the police about it, see if they can do anything. I was trying to break up a bar brawl and apparently was hit twice in the leg with a blade. Didnt notice until we had removed the people who caused it. Since i didnt see/feel it happen, I can't say with any certainty who did it :|

Just hope it heals quickly so I can continue my prep for CWB testing, first attempt at them is in early April
    man that's got to suck

at least it was just the leg (one way of putting it)

RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eww I hope that guy realizes he looks ridiculous!!

Do you do lots of tricep work? Most of the arms mass/size is in the tricep. Also keep working them LEGS. Growing legs helps the rest of you grow
    Good tip, I usually neglect the tri's a bit compared to the biceps, unless doing a superset of both.

So got the diet and training plan from my new coach......300 cal/day cut to food intake.....I am frightened. Hopefully this will not last longer than the next 6 weeks. 8(

So got the diet and training plan from my new coach......300 cal/day cut to food intake.....I am frightened. Hopefully this will not last longer than the next 6 weeks. 8(
    that is hard....i still cant stop cheating

that is hard....i still cant stop cheating
    hard not to cheat on weekends, my "cheat" is actually just eating more carbs then during the week so it kind of counts as a "carb refeed"

lost 1.4lbs last week so doing good, about 15lbs to go to hopefully hit that 9-10% BF mark

hard not to cheat on weekends, my "cheat" is actually just eating more carbs then during the week so it kind of counts as a "carb refeed"

lost 1.4lbs last week so doing good, about 15lbs to go to hopefully hit that 9-10% BF mark
    Good work!

my cheats are extra chicken, brussel sprouts and Saturday I experimented with my Bullit to see if I could make homemade peanut butter. it is not bad stuff but it is over and above my meal plan so it constitutes as cheating to me.

extra brussel sprouts

I try to eat as little as I can hehe

extra brussel sprouts

I try to eat as little as I can hehe

you mean you try to eat as little brussel sprouts as you can?

you mean you try to eat as little brussel sprouts as you can?
    ya, i'm not a huge fan of the taste

ya, i'm not a huge fan of the taste
    love them...warm, cold....does not matter and I like mustard on them

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    my cheats are extra chicken, brussel sprouts.
    brussel sprouts are a treat???

You can't pay me enough to eat those. Hated them since I was a kid.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    brussel sprouts are a treat???

You can't pay me enough to eat those. Hated them since I was a kid.
    good, at least i'm not alone haha

Page 130 of 193 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 ... LastLast