Page 127 of 193 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,810 of 5787
    B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Riggs75 View Post
    Us too, and we still use XP
    I'm a developer so we can do whatever we want to the cpu.
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sglgirl View Post
    The dieting just becomes routine and is not really the hardest part of the process. I find the hardest things of this whole process are the emotional things (am I good enough to do this, then you start comparing your results against others, then you get tired and frustrated, you plateau, you think to yourself "really is an extra cup of spinach going to make me fail") and the second would be finding what works/fires your body into weight loss as we are not built for the same diet and it gets frustrating.

I know after this I have 8 months to bulk and work with my body to find out what works better because as of now, there is something I feel I am missing and it is too late in the game to eff around to figure it out.
    Have you decided on Atlantics yet??
    Seriously?! I have a blog?!
    Ihearteggs.wordpress.com

Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Think I downed some bad milk on Sunday; the stuff gave me diarrhea and then left me constipated.
    Set me back a good three days.

Never buying milk from a depanneur again.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout.

Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BeingPaid View Post
    I've actually met quite a few great people on that site.. sadly none of them turned out to be long lasting gf material - but I still made some friends using the site!

Did you try some of the workout programs listed in the workout programs section of bb.com (ex: All Pro, Starting Strength)?
    Nope, all my programs have come from fitness books I have. I'll search through bb.com databases to tweak my programs and learn the reasoning behind one movement/lift vs the other. I'm considering doing the SS program but need to evaluate what my goals are and the best route to achieve them. I'm looking to balance fitness with strength. No sense in having visually appealing muscles that can't do anything lol. Also dont want to be the guy who can bench 350 lbs but taps out at 6 push-ups/has blown shoulders. Thinking of maybe doing the SS program and supplement it with some bodyweight+iso stuff (yeah, i know...."Do not modify Sarting Strength!")

Alright Canuck cutters, contest preppers, power-lifters, etc...It's 30 minutes to Friday, start the day angry at your nutrition/gym and turn it to dust! Pick something to get fired up over! For me....it's leg day. Use to hate it...until Squats/Deadlifts/Hack Squats/3 more variations of squats straightened me out. Now, I'm in love and can't wait for Fridays! I'm not sure where I'll do my work out (I go to two gyms) but that doesn’t matter.

Friday afternoon I'm walking and owning it. My main lifts (squat/DL/hack squat) are going up. Anything that I perceive to be an influence on my performance...that's just an excuse. Weather, energy levels, creepy dude staring me down as I do DL's, it doesn’t matter because I've made the conscious choice to continuously improve.

Happy Friday all, it's your day so do as you wish!

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i cannot upgrade my work computer to firefox and without it this site wont let me upload pics.
    You an't upload pics if you have IE? Is this my problem?
    Being weak is a choice. So is being strong.

CBBF IFBB Pro Qualifier-August 9, 2014

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rebeckyt View Post
    you can but I bet they have some settings turned off or software on there that won't let them.
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Beccag23 View Post
    Have you decided on Atlantics yet??
    have a room reserved at the special Motel 6!! although I have not registered yet....still have a few more weeks to decide.

Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    you can but I bet they have some settings turned off or software on there that won't let them.
    I have emailed them several times and they tell me my browser is too old or something and that I should upgrade or switch to firefox. i managed to get firefox working on my work laptop one day and got my AVI up and then it started to ask for authentication number....short lived.

I will put firefox on my personal laptop this weekend I guess, I just don't use my own laptop much.

4 weeks progress pics are to happen on Sunday.....gulp.
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    have a room reserved at the special Motel 6!! although I have not registered yet....still have a few more weeks to decide
    You register at checkin Friday really anyway haha they're slack in nb

But regardless! Awesome! I'll be up Saturday for night show (and most likely prejudging too)
    Ihearteggs.wordpress.com

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Beccag23 View Post
    You register at checkin Friday really anyway haha they're slack in nb

But regardless! Awesome! I'll be up Saturday for night show (and most likely prejudging too)
    I don't want to end up paying extra for registering late (they do that here) so I will get it in....that way it makes me accountable for stuff. I was hoping you were coming

Do you need any place to stay for a night or two when you are here in May? Save a little on costs?
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

I don't want to end up paying extra for registering late (they do that here) so I will get it in....that way it makes me accountable for stuff. I was hoping you were coming

Do you need any place to stay for a night or two when you are here in May? Save a little on costs?
    Lol yeah, they definitely don't do that here. I didn't even know you could register before! Oops

Normally I'd be all over that offer, but the parentals booked my hotel for the weekend as my birthday present. It's been really weird this prep not freaking out totally over money. Between the sponsorship, all my overtime and now a raise and the potential for decent bonuses I'm thankfully able to breath a little easier at least!
    Ihearteggs.wordpress.com

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TGIF!

except.. it's leg/back/shoulder day meaning I wont get to walk straight all weekend

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy Friday, Canuckleheads.

Originally Posted by Cassadore View Post
    It's 30 minutes to Friday, start the day angry
    I always do.

Deadlift session from this morning (started at 5:15am):

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post

Chalk Only

135 x 8
    225 x 6
    275 x 3
    275 x 6
    315 x 3
    315 x 6
    365 x 3
    405 x 3
    435 x 1
    435 x 3
    455 x 1
    475 x 1
    495 x 1

Belt & Chalk Only

525 x 1
    545 x 1
    495 x 1
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well I made it through an after night shift leg work out. Exauhsted, but at least I went. I hope I get used to this sooner as opposed to later

AESTHETIC BEASTMODE Keyboardsmasher's Avatar
    Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well I made it through an after night shift leg work out. Exauhsted, but at least I went. I hope I get used to this sooner as opposed to later
    You will, been doing it for the past 3 weeks.
    Get shredded or die tryin.. face down ass up.

I made it through an arm workout...took the day off cardio for once, give my body a treat.

I made it through an arm workout...took the day off cardio for once, give my body a treat.
    Good for you! I think your body needs a little more rest

Also happy to report my cut is progressing again after a three week plateau. 6 lbs to go.

ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Calgary here
    Argentinian Muscles of Peace

Ancient Viking/Iberian Genetics

Calgary Aesthetics Crew

Too Cheeky To Handle Crew

Good for you! I think your body needs a little more rest

Also happy to report my cut is progressing again after a three week plateau. 6 lbs to go.
    This emergency diet change seems to be doing something good as well, fingers crossed and we will see if I am still progressing in another couple of days.

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had to change my diet plan as well, wasn't losing much weight but weirdly, mirror showed changes, so that's what matters

Originally Posted by mordag View Post
    I had to change my diet plan as well, wasn't losing much weight but weirdly, mirror showed changes, so that's what matters
    I ran out of protein powder and I am using a specific non whey product. There has been a delay on the order from the manufacturer so I had to redo the plan using food to replace the powder

Originally Posted by ElBicepbrah View Post
    Calgary here
    welcome!

RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Canada!

6 month lurker, first time poster
    I just signed up for the BSN Summer Shred contest, to kick my ass into gear. I need to get motivated to lift heavier weights with more discipline and make changes in my life.

Looking forward to the challenge!

Originally Posted by RobberRob View Post
    Hi Canada!

6 month lurker, first time poster
    I just signed up for the BSN Summer Shred contest, to kick my ass into gear. I need to get motivated to lift heavier weights with more discipline and make changes in my life.

Looking forward to the challenge!
    welcome. once you start lifting heavy you will never want to go back to light weight.

Every weight is light weight baby! As would say ronnie

dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You first
    Demotivational? :'0

When I feel I'm ready i'll send you one lol
    Peaked out at 320 lbs. Winter 2011. Currently 255 lbs.

Originally Posted by mordag View Post
    Every weight is light weight baby! As would say ronnie
    hahahahahaha, yuppers he sure would say that.

Originally Posted by dXXXs View Post
    Demotivational? :'0

When I feel I'm ready i'll send you one lol
    oh i see how this is going to go....the whole you first thing..lol

RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    welcome. once you start lifting heavy you will never want to go back to light weight.
    Thanks sglgirl!

new AVI......27 days to go until stage

new AVI......27 days to go until stage
    wow nice, keep going you are gona kill it

Page 127 of 193 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 ... LastLast