Page 116 of 193 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,480 of 5787
    sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MatTheCur View Post
    I gots somethin' won't make u cranky
    that actually made me smile

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    I know that feel.....
    it is just not a fun feeling anymore and it is a hard state to get myself out of. i have no children, no responsibilities to speak of, no significant other to worry about, but yet i feel like i have no time to myself. i am constantly working only to make ends meet really and that is very frustrating in so many ways.
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sglgirl View Post
    that actually made me smile

it is just not a fun feeling anymore and it is a hard state to get myself out of. i have no children, no responsibilities to speak of, no significant other to worry about, but yet i feel like i have no time to myself. i am constantly working only to make ends meet really and that is very frustrating in so many ways.
    Maybe you just need to get away for a weekend Dee??

I know the feeling though. We're struggling to make ends meet, and have a baby on the way which stresses me out because they aren't cheap at all!!
    Bench Max: 380 lbs
    Deadlift Max: 505 lbs x2
    Squat Max: 365 lbs
    Incline Bar Max: 350 lbs x1

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday!"

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LithiuM23 View Post
    Maybe you just need to get away for a weekend Dee??

I know the feeling though. We're struggling to make ends meet, and have a baby on the way which stresses me out because they aren't cheap at all!!
    I have had the past 3 days off as vacation days and today is the only one that I had nothing but my training planned and an assessment with my coach. I have been sitting here thinking about my feelings, triggers or whatever it is and sometimes I feel like I care too much it stresses me out but yet at the same time there are lots of things that should stress me out and those are the things I could care less. I have many people say "maybe you need to go back on medication" and I just want to punch them. TBH I feel worse on medication and I dont feel that is what I need. I need to learn how to "breath", be thankful for what I do have instead of what I don't and not let the little things eat me up. Sorry to rant guys but hey, it is one of those "I have time to think about things" days...lol.

Does/has anyone ever tried or know someone who has used Rhodiola for controlling stress levels?
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Does/has anyone ever tried or know someone who has used Rhodiola for controlling stress levels?
    The last guy I dated did. Said it did wonders for him within a couple days.

We all have bad days. Don't beat yourself up for having a few days where your mindset is less than positive. You will get back on track. Like you said, focus on the things in your life that are good NOW and let the future take care of itself one day at a time.
    Being weak is a choice. So is being strong.

CBBF IFBB Pro Qualifier-August 9, 2014

Wacim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wacim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wacim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wacim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wacim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wacim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wacim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wacim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wacim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wacim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wacim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello fellow moose riders!

LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bourbonbacon View Post
    hey canadian peeps what website do you buy your supplements from (other then BB)? Im trying to find out a cheaper site thats more friendly to canadians
    www.fitshop.ca

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey canadian peeps what website do you buy your supplements from (other then BB)? Im trying to find out a cheaper site thats more friendly to canadians
    www.supple ments canada.com

Without the spaces of course

www.vitamart.ca

Originally Posted by rebeckyt View Post
    The last guy I dated did. Said it did wonders for him within a couple days.

We all have bad days. Don't beat yourself up for having a few days where your mindset is less than positive. You will get back on track. Like you said, focus on the things in your life that are good NOW and let the future take care of itself one day at a time.
    I wish I could only say it has been a few days, but it has been a few months....finances are my biggest stressor. if I could find someone like you who works an overnight shift to live here it would be ideal....i hate having a stranger in my space so having opposite schedules would work out perfect.
    Last edited by sglgirl; 01-25-2013 at 03:58 PM.

depending on what it is I need, it is usually BB for most things. things I can't order I typically shop between supplement king or popeyes locally.

I wish I could only say it has been a few days, but it has been a few months....finances are my biggest stressor. if I could find someone like you who works an overnight shift to live here it would be ideal....i hate having a stranger in my space so having opposite schedules would work out perfect.
    Trust me, even when you live with people on opposite schedules things aren't always comfortable. I don't even see my roomies for weeks at a time but the bish still has her BF text me constantly to complain about anything and everything. She won't even talk to me when she does see me lol I stopped caring how she felt about things about a year ago when I realized that no matter what, she would never be happy. Now she just makes her self miserable. Feel sorry for her actually.

It might be hard to accept the idea of having a stranger come into your house but you can screen people. If it would help relieve your financial stress it might be worth a bit of discomfort, and you may end up with a new friend in the long run. Gotta try to look for the positives that can come out of a situation :-)

Trust me, even when you live with people on opposite schedules things aren't always comfortable. I don't even see my roomies for weeks at a time but the bish still has her BF text me constantly to complain about anything and everything. She won't even talk to me when she does see me lol I stopped caring how she felt about things about a year ago when I realized that no matter what, she would never be happy. Now she just makes her self miserable. Feel sorry for her actually.

It might be hard to accept the idea of having a stranger come into your house but you can screen people. If it would help relieve your financial stress it might be worth a bit of discomfort, and you may end up with a new friend in the long run. Gotta try to look for the positives that can come out of a situation :-)
    Thanks girl!!

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good luck Dee; I know it's hard when you're struggling to make ends meet.

I only ever had a room-mate once in my life; after my first divorce. Was a dude I worked with and I knew him for a while. We were both into lifting and I thought it would be great.

He was a total jackass and refused to cook, clean, wash dishes or buy groceries. Was ready to kill him.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Good luck Dee; I know it's hard when you're struggling to make ends meet.

I only ever had a room-mate once in my life; after my first divorce. Was a dude I worked with and I knew him for a while. We were both into lifting and I thought it would be great.

He was a total jackass and refused to cook, clean, wash dishes or buy groceries. Was ready to kill him.
    I've had tons of roomies over the years. I've learned it's better to live with strangers as opposed to friends. No expectations that way and you won't feel bad kicking them out if they are an ass. I also find for me personally it's easier to live with men. I'll take the extra cleaning I have to do over jealous, backstabbing, can't-be-strait-forward behavior that women put out any day!

I've had tons of roomies over the years. I've learned it's better to live with strangers as opposed to friends. No expectations that way and you won't feel bad kicking them out if they are an ass. I also find for me personally it's easier to live with men. I'll take the extra cleaning I have to do over jealous, backstabbing, can't-be-strait-forward behavior that women put out any day!
    yes I have had men and women room mates before and I would prefer to live with a man anyday...

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    roommates with benefits????
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    One can only hope hahaha

Wink

You are dreaming lol

I have done that before and it gets too complicated.

You are dreaming lol
    Everyone has to have a dream, if not then what do you have to strive for? Now if mine would only come in color instead of black and white, then life might be better

PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey all,

Winnipeg checking in. Totally off topic, sorry.

Never see any people from Winnipeg up on the forums. Where is everyone hiding? It's not that cold!!!

Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sup Cannucks Been a long time since I dropped by

Originally Posted by PPLL View Post
    Hey all,

Never see any people from Winnipeg up on the forums. Where is everyone hiding? It's not that cold!!!
    I think a few have popped in and out.......Welcome though.

Originally Posted by Lucky_ROA View Post
    Sup Cannucks Been a long time since I dropped by
    'sup?

Hey everyone!
    So I haven't trained in a couple of days because my spare tire I just put on is now flat, and I'm going nuts! urghhh

I have terrible luck with tires!!!

glassroots has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PPLL View Post
    Hey all,

Steinbach lad here..... living in the frozen prairies..... born and raised.
    "Pain is simply weakness leaving the body"

PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PPLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Where do you workout in Steinbach Gglassroots?

Originally Posted by LithiuM23 View Post
    my spare tire I just put on is now flat, and I'm going nuts! urghhh
    I wish the spare tire I put on would go flat!!!

Oh wait........that's a different kind of tire

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Oh hello there heavenly blessed beauty.

SDL: looking really good.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

somehow I can't picture you with any spare tire....

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Oh hello there heavenly blessed beauty.

SDL: looking really good.
    are you creeping the canadian thread

hai.....

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    are you creeping the canadian thread

hai.....
    Evo is every where especially when there are hotties like you around.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I resemble that remark

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Evo is every where especially when there are hotties like you around.
    This man. I like him. Strong crew, too, a la KenshinH
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

Page 116 of 193 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast