MountainsGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thoughts on P90x?

So I'm a field biologist, currently working in Costa Rica. As I don't have access to a gym, I was thinking of trying out P90x. I was wondering if any of you had tried and have had successes or failures with the program and what general thoughts on it are.

Thanks

Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MountainsGuy View Post
    So I'm a field biologist, currently working in Costa Rica. As I don't have access to a gym, I was thinking of trying out P90x. I was wondering if any of you had tried and have had successes or failures with the program and what general thoughts on it are.

Thanks
    It's fine. Nothing magical, but its a well paced program that can be a huge help in getting you in shape. I wouldn't do it again, as id rather hit the gym and lift heavy stuff.

If I was living in Costa Rica I'd most definitely turn off the tv and enjoy exercising outside with all the natural beauty and exercising opportunities to be had. Look up a good program for outside. You'll accomplish the same thing from a fitness perspective, and a lot more from a mental health perspective imo.