tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Eating before/after wisdom teeth removal.

My dentist said I can't eat for 8 hours before getting my wisdom teeth removed which i don't think I can do because my surgery is at 1pm (i'd have to wake up at 7am and not eat for 6 hours.) Do you guys think eating would be a problem?

After the surgery, would foods like chicken breast and protein shakes be okay to eat?

Back To Wreck Shyt!! Siafu4Life's Avatar
    Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tryingtobb View Post
    My dentist said I can't eat for 8 hours before getting my wisdom teeth removed which i don't think I can do because my surgery is at 1pm (i'd have to wake up at 7am and not eat for 6 hours.) Do you guys think eating would be a problem?

After the surgery, would foods like chicken breast and protein shakes be okay to eat?
    I had one removed last year...couldn't really consume solids for a couple of days. Best of luck!!
    Second Bulk Underway...

07/09 - 194.00
    09/17 - 190.00
    09/24 -
    10/01 -

Follow my evolution @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139784033

tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtobb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Siafu4Life View Post
    I had one removed last year...couldn't really consume solids for a couple of days. Best of luck!!
    What was so hard about consuming solids? I've never had any removed before. Did you go to the gym the next day?

Back To Wreck Shyt!! Siafu4Life's Avatar
    Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tryingtobb View Post
    What was so hard about consuming solids? I've never had any removed before. Did you go to the gym the next day?
    Well, several years ago I had one removed...and I recall being fine the day after. This past summer when I had one removed...they had to throw a stitch or two back there. Was basically some homemade shakes for a few days...and no gym for about five days. I'm sure every case is different. I would just adhere to the follow-up instructions they give you.
    Second Bulk Underway...

07/09 - 194.00
    09/17 - 190.00
    09/24 -
    10/01 -

Follow my evolution @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139784033

Originally Posted by Siafu4Life View Post
    Well, several years ago I had one removed...and I recall being fine the day after. This past summer when I had one removed...they had to throw a stitch or two back there. Was basically some homemade shakes for a few days...and no gym for about five days. I'm sure every case is different. I would just adhere to the follow-up instructions they give you.
    ah damn, alright thanks.

ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was in bed sick for almost a week after mine were removed years ago. It's only a few days so don't worry about it too much.
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs Thread

"I think most of us would pay good money to be able to fit a whole jar of the greatest thing known to man into our macros on a daily basis." - MikeK46

DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There's no way you can eat chicken breast afterwards because 1) it will hurt like a bitch, and 2) your mouth will be numb for a while so whatever you try to eat or drink will just fall out (it's actually pretty lulzy). I couldn't comfortably eat solids for probably about a week afterwards (and I said comfortably, doesn't mean I couldn't at all). Anyways, it doesn't really hurt that bad like everyone says, although changing the gauze multiple times a day hurts and is annoying. The pain meds work really well and will make you tired as fukk so you'll be sleeping most of the day which I liked (the more you're asleep the less you'll feel any pain as well).

That was my experience anyways, good luck.

go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50) go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50) go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50) go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50) go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50) go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50) go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50) go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50) go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50) go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50) go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had all 4 removed in 1 go. I had to get stitches, which limited how far I could open my mouth. So ya, expect shakes for the next few days. No gym for me for 3 days, but I was well enough to go to the movies the next day.