sseung012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy what do you guys eat right after a late night workout?

hello~i workout late at night around 8
    if i come home its like 9 to 9:30pm and i dont know what to eat for postworkout meal~
    what do you guys usually eat right after a late night workout?
    and what do you guys night eat before bed?
    Last edited by sseung012; 12-18-2011 at 04:34 PM.

litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sseung012 View Post
    if i come home its like 9 to 9:30pm and i dont know what to eat for postworkout meal~
    muscle milk from a gas station

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do a post workout shake, driving home from the gym that consists of Glutamine, BCAA and electrolytes. Than once I get home and settled I have a big chicken salad to help fill me up.
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ON protein shake + glutamine, then go home for dinner. Carbs.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sseung012 View Post
    and what do you guys night eat before bed?
    People worry too much about pre/post workout meals. The most important factor is getting your calories in at the end of day. Get a balance of protein, carbs and fats throughout your day and you're good to do. How many meals you eat, the times you eat, pre/post doesn't make a difference in the end result.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

what do you guys eat right after a late night workout?

post workout eat real food
    chicken and baked potato real food = real results

as far as snacks go try eating rice cakes

tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100)
    whatever i fancy

chicken/fish + veg

eggs

fish fingers

anything really as long as i can get it in my cals

usually have 200-500ml milk straight after training though
    im a girl who lifts

the girl with the 19 inch calves

fiercechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Right before bed, I always drink an AMP Recovery XR shake, because it has the whey to digest fast and feel full and satisfied, but also Casein to keep metabolizing during the night, which prevents catabolism. It'd be a shame to work real hard on building muscles just to have them broken down during the night cuz I am asleep which is like an automatic fast with no nutrients coming in. This helps to prevent that.

transformation started... aussieangie's Avatar
    aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I train at night also, and I have a casein shake mixed with glutamine, then within 40ins I have my meal consisting of lean red meat and brown rice.
    Angie....
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer" - Arnold
    (\__/)
    (=’.’=)
    (”)_(”)
    POINTS TO REMEMBER - If you can't kill it, grow it, or pick it, you probably shouldn't be eating it!!!