Registered User TheTonyBonanzas's Avatar
    TheTonyBonanzas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Analyze My Workout!

Hey guys, I started up a new workout routine the past week, and I was wondering how effective you guys think it will be. It's basically 1 month of intense gains, then 1 month of stripping fat, alternating each. The Gains surround a workout program that is sets of squats, bench presses, pull-ups, and many other exercises that make a full body workout. If you subscribe to Men's Health, it's actually the "massive gains in a month" workout. The one thing the workout stresses is the fact that A) You need to eat a LOT to get the gains, and B) to rest in between workouts, including and form of cardio. My problem there is that I've always been religious to the importance of cardio in a workout, and I refuse to entirely cut it out of my workout. So, what I put together, is a combination of the workout listed in Men's Health for a month with heavy duty protein and caloric intake, and then the month after that would be dedicated to toning and stripping away fat. My question is, what do you guys think about this workout, and what do you think are some things I should keep in mind.

HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Should have stopped before this but stopped here instead:
    If you subscribe to Men's Health
    Find a program that is proven to work, this typically doesn't include something in men's health try this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=118004321
    After you think you have that one covered you can go through this one: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=115643271

and last but most important (should have been first): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981
    ^^^
    Get this **** down fast, calories macros and micros are more important than the workout you do by far because without getting this stuff in order you will never see gains without getting real lucky.

jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ^ This!!!!

Men's Health = Fad, unproven, crappy workouts. They promise big things to sell magazines. Find a good solid workout on bb.com and stop buying that god awful magazine. Its a waste of money when everything on bb.com is free!!!