Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ej25i View Post
    inb4 Americans list the thousands of reasons America is the best country.

trololol
    Most people I know realize our freedoms are slowly being taken away from us. We just don't know how to stop it. srs.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.

ej25i is a name known to all. (+5000) ej25i is a name known to all. (+5000) ej25i is a name known to all. (+5000) ej25i is a name known to all. (+5000) ej25i is a name known to all. (+5000) ej25i is a name known to all. (+5000) ej25i is a name known to all. (+5000) ej25i is a name known to all. (+5000) ej25i is a name known to all. (+5000) ej25i is a name known to all. (+5000) ej25i is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bobcat11 View Post
    Most people I know realize our freedoms are slowly being taken away from us. We just don't know how to stop it. srs.
    MOST people you know.

Misc is a different breed of stupid.

I seriously fear for the world as we know it if America continues on this self-destructive path.

Srs.

WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't care I just wanna go to the mall and swipe my plastic

Dance the night away!!!

TEXT IT BITCHESSS

Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WhatUpDoee View Post
    I don't care I just wanna go to the mall and swipe my plastic

Dance the night away!!!

TEXT IT BITCHESSS
    I, for one, will tenderly love each and everyone of you.

healthy eating disorder AgentSkyhawk's Avatar
    AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    I didn't like that move too much when it first came out. I was expecting a typical hollywood superhero movie but it wasn't It was too long and kind of dragged in some parts.....

but now that I look back at it, it seems to be a rather important movie.
    this. it was a cool movie when i saw it but...i think i may watch in again now that im a lil more aware
    "You can train as hard as you want to, but without the right fuel supporting your training and recovery, you will never see the results that you should."-Iron Man

Oh by the way...Size f*cking matters, in everything. Don't believe the hype. Size f*cking matters. Size DOESN'T matter to people who don't have any size, that's why they're like "oh size doesn't matter". SIZE, GIRTH, THICKNESS, EVERYTHING. Its a game of inches in life..add up all those inches, Victory muthaf*cker!-Greg Plitt

dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    9% approval...da fuk?!

srs why are they still there at this point?

Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    misc is a bunch of dumb****s

i am a huge ron paul supporter and i try to look for factual sides of these kind of "conspiracy" scares. They changed the language in this bill so it does not at all target US Citizens, everyone who is screaming and crying is stupid, and im laughing at people are negging me for providing sources for this info, misc, u serious?

there is a lot of bad **** going on and nobody trusts the government, but if you just run around yelling scare tactics you're no better than glenn beck and alex

sources have been provided earlier in this thread to direct links of the changed piece of the bill. Obama was set to veto this until they changed the wording, thats why he removed the veto is because they changed the bill. You guys make me lose hope

Originally Posted by Cronoh View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/15/politi...iref=allsearch

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2011/1...e-in-dod-bill/

Senators ultimately reached an agreement to amend the bill to make clear it's not the bill's intent to allow for the indefinite detention of U.S. citizens and others legally residing in the country.

"It would provide the assurance that we are not adversely affecting the rights of American citizens in this language," Levin said while expressing support for the compromise.

Originally Posted by Tyler_Durdin View Post
    (a) IN GENERAL.—Congress affirms that the authority of the President to use all necessary and appropriate force pursuant to the Authorization for Use of Military Force (Public Law 107–40) includes the authority for the Armed Forces of the United States to detain covered persons (as defined in subsection (b)) pending disposition under the law of war.

And section 1032, subsection (b)(1):

The requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to citizens of the United States.

subsection (b)(2):

The requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to a lawful resident alien of the United States on the basis of conduct taking place within the United States, except to the extent permitted by the Constitution of the United States.

(4) WAIVER FOR NATIONAL SECURITY- The Secretary of Defense may, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Director of National Intelligence, waive the requirement of paragraph (1) if the Secretary submits to Congress a certification in writing that such a waiver is in the national security interests of the United States.

dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by poms302 View Post
    BTW, the bill has already passed in the Senate and is on its way to the House of Reps.

You sir are wrong, since when does the House of Reps vote after the Senate. House then Senate then exec.

in b4 appealled and sent to surpreme court (i hope)

sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CCAurora View Post
    I'm not the one dumb enough to think whining about law on bodybuilding.com is going to accomplish anything... pointing out that you're wasting your time herp derping might actually change something HERE, though.

Let's all go to McDonald's tomorrow to protest how expensive clothes are at Buckle.
    This is a discussion forum, you stupid imbecile. We can talk about whatever we want here.

You ASSUMED that people here are trying to accomplish "something" here, and you know what happens when you assume, right? STFU and stop making baseless assumptions. If you don't want to read this thread, then don't. Nobody had a gun to your head.

And the ultimate show of stupidity? Comparing clothes to fundamental right in the United States.

Get out of here, you simpleton.

bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    misc is a bunch of dumb****s

i am a huge ron paul supporter and i try to look for factual sides of these kind of "conspiracy" scares. They changed the language in this bill so it does not at all target US Citizens, everyone who is screaming and crying is stupid, and im laughing at people are negging me for providing sources for this info, misc, u serious?

there is a lot of bad **** going on and nobody trusts the government, but if you just run around yelling scare tactics you're no better than glenn beck and alex

sources have been provided earlier in this thread to direct links of the changed piece of the bill. Obama was set to veto this until they changed the wording, thats why he removed the veto is because they changed the bill. You guys make me lose hope

you are whats wrong with this country

too much trust in a failing government yet you continue to put faith in them

go back to watching Dancing With The Stars, and True Blood , check your ******** account for (1) and continue on your blindly way of life kind sir , it is our duty to question government, the forefathers of this country stated it that it SHOULD be done.

And now back to your regularly scheduled program
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt

guns
    god
    jiu jitsu

suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    well brahs america was fun while it lasted, time to get those pasports ready and get the phuck out of there!! i for one welcome all miscer refugees to MEXICO!!! i'll hook you all uo brahs with a kickass sombrero and a piña colada ayyyyyyyyy.

and i'm being 100% srs...

Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bluebeltATT View Post
    did the producer predict this would happen?

in b4 the OWS movement elects a leader wearing a guy fawkes mask
    Nah brah its happened before many times.
    Anybody remember a country called germany? Do i have to repeat its dictators name?
    That was one of them. He didnt just apear one day and say "hey make me dictator with unlimited power over you" it was a process bit by bit more and more power.

Any time you hand a government your rights, it always spells trouble. Power corrupts. Its addictive. The more you give them the more they will want. More power more control. Up to the point where they WILL and HAVE staged and forged attacks that they can report on to tell the people "see what happened! they tried to kill you! you need to give us more power so we can protect you!"
    Last edited by Nutcase; 12-17-2011 at 08:55 AM.
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*

Very angry man

I rep back just ask
    I neg back if unreasonable

moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wait dose this mean we cant talk bout the goverment freely and also dose this mean there gonna close down ******** ect ect ect

Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you are whats wrong with this country

too much trust in a failing government yet you continue to put faith in them

go back to watching Dancing With The Stars, and True Blood , check your ******** account for (1) and continue on your blindly way of life kind sir , it is our duty to question government, the forefathers of this country stated it that it SHOULD be done.

Are you ****ing retarded man? Do you even read what I post? I'm not sure I should be responding because I'm not sure if you are trolling or not.

I clearly stated I do not trust (And nor does the strong majority) the government, but this piece of legislature has BEEN CHANGED TO NO LONGER AFFECT US CITIZEN

What part of that do you not ****ing understand? Stop trying to patronize me you ****ing moron, go read a book first.

So are you against this bill entirely or just when it targets US citizens? I have a feeling you don't care to educate yourself.

InsecureEarwig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) InsecureEarwig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) InsecureEarwig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) InsecureEarwig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) InsecureEarwig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) InsecureEarwig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) InsecureEarwig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) InsecureEarwig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) InsecureEarwig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) InsecureEarwig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) InsecureEarwig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    id be down for moving to mexico with a bunch of miscers

we gotta stick together though, sht is corrupt down there.

ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    8 page thread on this.... Sons I am proud.

This new bill is fukking disgusting. Our government is no longer "for" the people nor does it govern by our consent. That is one thing we can all agree on whether left, right or middle.

The bill may not do much now, but it has devastating implications.

xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cot dayum country
    Don't be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end.

*Misc mods get a bad rap, they're pretty awesome (crew)*

Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man some of you guys love conspiracy theories. I read some real libertarian board and conservative/gun rights boards and have not seen any traffic about this being the 'end of America.'

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    reminds me of one of my favorite comics

but seriously i think i might just move to canada or australia
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like the terrorists finally won and got our freedomz.

I feel bad for the troops who are fighting for our freedomz overseas.

Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ClownToucher View Post
    8 page thread on this.... Sons I am proud.

This new bill is fukking disgusting. Our government is no longer "for" the people nor does it govern by our consent. That is one thing we can all agree on whether left, right or middle.

The bill may not do much now, but it has devastating implications.
    It largely has not been for decades. Elites rule with the support of corporate money and unions.

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Archanic View Post
    Man some of you guys love conspiracy theories. I read some real libertarian board and conservative/gun rights boards and have not seen any traffic about this being the 'end of America.'
    you think that the government being able to censor any part of the web they want to is a good thing?

ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you ****ing retarded man? Do you even read what I post? I'm not sure I should be responding because I'm not sure if you are trolling or not.

I clearly stated I do not trust (And nor does the strong majority) the government, but this piece of legislature has BEEN CHANGED TO NO LONGER AFFECT US CITIZEN

What part of that do you not ****ing understand? Stop trying to patronize me you ****ing moron, go read a book first.

So are you against this bill entirely or just when it targets US citizens? I have a feeling you don't care to educate yourself.
    Nah bro, youre late on the news. Thats what news sources were saying a couple days ago. I am 90% sure the citizen exception was stricken.

Regardless, do you not find it even the slightest bit bothersome that such a bill was even seriously considered in the first place? Our country as we know it is under attack. I am not a tin foil hat nutter either, but there comes a point where enough is enough.

Tommy5144 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy5144 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy5144 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy5144 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy5144 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy5144 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy5144 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy5144 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy5144 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy5144 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy5144 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Incorrect sir.... The bill's language is vague.

They placed is section 1032 of the bill, which is an exemption for American citizens from the mandatory detention requirement ), but no exemption for American citizens from the authorization to use the military to indefinitely detain people without charge or trial (section 1013 of the bill). It's confusing, because two different sections of the bill seem to contradict each other, but in the judgment of the University of Texas' Robert Chesney — a nonpartisan authority on military detention — "U.S. citizens are included in the grant of detention authority."
    NASM-CPT

REP BACK 1k+....just ask

*"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."
    -C.S. Lewis

"It's easy to hit the gym everybody but true dedication to fitness is a war won in the kitchen." - Tone4Now

Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    reminds me of one of my favorite comics

but seriously i think i might just move to canada or australia
    Its not too much better over here. Well it is, but it will soon follow suit with whats happening in the U.S, which is why im staying up to date on your elections because it affects the rest of the world
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*

Very angry man

I rep back just ask
    I neg back if unreasonable

bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Against entirely

The ACLU said last night that the bill contains “harmful provisions that some legislators have said could authorize the U.S. military to pick up and imprison without charge or trial civilians, including American citizens, anywhere in the world” and added: “if President Obama signs this bill, it will damage his legacy.” Human Rights Watch said that Obama’s decision “does enormous damage to the rule of law both in the US and abroad” and that “President Obama will go down in history as the president who enshrined indefinite detention without trial in US law.”

Source
    http://www.salon.com/2011/12/15/obam...law/singleton/

Still say it doesn't affect us in any way????

It is being done and there is nothing we can do about it . Forget conspiracy theories for a minute , lets say you speak out against the government after the bill has passed into law, if they feel you are causing trouble they label you a terrorist and haul you off for an indefinite period of time with no legal representation , nothing.

Not likely but they do have the option , and thats he scary part. They have the OPTION .

Currently they don't legally , but once the law gets passed

prepare ur anoos
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt

guns
    god
    jiu jitsu

Originally Posted by ClownToucher View Post
    Nah bro, youre late on the news. Thats what news sources were saying a couple days ago. I am 90% sure the citizen exception was stricken.

Regardless, do you not find it even the slightest bit bothersome that such a bill was even seriously considered in the first place? Our country as we know it is under attack. I am not a tin foil hat nutter either, but there comes a point where enough is enough.
    I'm late on the news? So you're implying they told everyone that they changed the bill, but they secretly removed the changes and then passed it?

I find the bill VERY bothersome, and in its original written form it is very bad and a strong injustice to our liberties. But what are you guys saying then? They changed the bill to not allow it to target US citizens, this 100% removes the possibility of it aiding in a "martial law" type takeover, where they start yanking US citizens out of nowhere.

I can obviously see where everyone is coming from, I am much more generous to conspiracy theories than ANYONE I know in real life, and I am afraid of some kind of government take over too - but in this I think there is a lot of misplaced anger. The congress effectively changed this bill, yes it is bad, but it is NOT conspiracy bad like everyone in this thread is making it out to be, as far as im concerned the CIA and such have been taking "terrorists" away without any rights for a long time, and no law will change that right now.

I have received over 5 negs in the last 5 minutes for posting sources saying this article has been changed, misc i am dissappoint.

sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

where did you get the info from?

the media? or did you read the ACTUAL piece of legislation for you to make such bold statements?

Against entirely

The ACLU said last night that the bill contains “harmful provisions that some legislators have said could authorize the U.S. military to pick up and imprison without charge or trial civilians, including American citizens, anywhere in the world” and added: “if President Obama signs this bill, it will damage his legacy.” Human Rights Watch said that Obama’s decision “does enormous damage to the rule of law both in the US and abroad” and that “President Obama will go down in history as the president who enshrined indefinite detention without trial in US law.”

Source
    http://www.salon.com/2011/12/15/obam...law/singleton/

Still say it doesn't affect us in any way????

It is being done and there is nothing we can do about it . Forget conspiracy theories for a minute , lets say you speak out against the government after the bill has passed into law, if they feel you are causing trouble they label you a terrorist and haul you off for an indefinite period of time with no legal representation , nothing.

Not likely but they do have the option , and thats he scary part. They have the OPTION .

Currently they don't legally , but once the law gets passed

prepare ur anoos
    im not defending this POS legislation in anyway, but hasnt this been done exactly in the patriot act, when they suspended the writ of habeus corpus if someone was suspected of 'terrorism'?

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One more thing that annoys me is that to many, this law is only bad because it might include American citizens. But if it hadn't, it would be okay, right??? Every person on this earth has a right to a fair trial, American or not. THis is just another example how many Americans only seem to protest against their government when their own freedoms are hurt, but **** the rest of the world. Never mind the fact that this American government took the freedoms of millions of foreign people and starved to death thousands because of their sanctions. Americans are to be blamed. They should never have jumped into these wars, they never should have allowed the Patriot act to even come into their backyard, they never should have believed in this idea that the government can save them from bad people. This whole war on terrorism **** is working against Americans. lol funny how they claim that "America is fighting abroad to save American freedoms and liberty!" but meanwhile the senate themselves just throw a huge chunk of your freedoms out. As did the Patriot act. Seems like American government is stripping your freedoms, not some insurgents in Afghanistan and Iraq. Great going America. Now go and act like it was none of your fault.