adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Staying lean while bulking

Hi I just came off an 8 week cut and am now looking too bulk. I have my training and diet down but I'm just wondering what the best way to stay as lean as possible while putting on as much size as possible is? If I train 5 days a week and rest for 2 should I do cardio on those days? If so what kind of cardio? Or should I be doing more/less cardio and when and what kind would it be? Some one please help me with this.

ralphyw2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I suggest HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). The workouts are short, so you don't get into the catabolic state and start burning muscle. The workout will however, trick your body into burning fat for the rest of the day.

adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ralphyw2 View Post
    I suggest HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). The workouts are short, so you don't get into the catabolic state and start burning muscle. The workout will however, trick your body into burning fat for the rest of the day.
    Thanks for the advice! What time of HIIT would you suggest? Like running with a 1:2 ratio (work to rest) or what?
    IF/Leangains Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144469211&p=874952261

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Control calories. Make sure your weight gain is slow when bulking.

Throwing in random cardio might help assuming that you don't change your dietary habits at the same time but why would you leave your results to chance? Count calories.

MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100) MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100) MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100) MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100) MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100) MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100) MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100) MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100) MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100) MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100) MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by adunbar35 View Post
    Thanks for the advice! What time of HIIT would you suggest? Like running with a 1:2 ratio (work to rest) or what?
    if you want to do HIIT then its 30 seconds sprint, 1-3 minutes rest (depends on your fitness),
    if you want to do intervals, then what you said is ok, like: 1 minute run, 1-2 minutes rest (depends on your fitness).

LAOaznboiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the point of bulking is to gain more calories so i dont see what the point of HITT is if its just gna burn the calories u trying to bulk from unless ur trying to keep your cardio strength up. i suggest just bulking >500 calories. like 200 over maintence, its slow but u stay lean.

LAOaznboiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i mean below 500

Originally Posted by MarkH86 View Post
    if you want to do HIIT then its 30 seconds sprint, 1-3 minutes rest (depends on your fitness),
    if you want to do intervals, then what you said is ok, like: 1 minute run, 1-2 minutes rest (depends on your fitness).
    I never knew there was a difference between the 2? So basically you're saying if I'm running full out for 30 seconds (sprint) then I'll need the longer rest I guess? I've done it before but on a treadmill but I was doing a sprint at 12 for 30 seconds then I'd just step on the sides and rest for 30 seconds and repeat 10 times.
    IF/Leangains Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144469211&p=874952261

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Control calories. Make sure your weight gain is slow when bulking.

Throwing in random cardio might help assuming that you don't change your dietary habits at the same time but why would you leave your results to chance? Count calories.
    What about my off days? This is the only time I was really planning on doing it. Let's day I do cardio on an off day, should my overall calories that day be lower and should I try to burn off some extra fat or should I just keep them at maintenance? Or do I continue to keep them higher?

MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100) MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100) MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100) MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100) MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100) MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100) MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100) MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100) MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100) MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100) MarkH86 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I never knew there was a difference between the 2? So basically you're saying if I'm running full out for 30 seconds (sprint) then I'll need the longer rest I guess? I've done it before but on a treadmill but I was doing a sprint at 12 for 30 seconds then I'd just step on the sides and rest for 30 seconds and repeat 10 times.
    Yes, exactly!
    But you dont have to jump from the treadmill, you can lower the speed, and then up the speed again.
    About the differences between HIIT and intervals- yes it is a difference on how you call it, how you look at it.
    What I mean is that many people say HIIT and mean intervals (not full sprints), and some people say intervals and mean full sprints. So the bottom line is that you need to understand the main part: doing sprints with recovery..Now how you do the sprints (on what speed,how long), it isnt so important now, as you getting fitter you just increase the speed on the treadmill and make the recovery periods after the sprints shorter.
    But the good sprint is a sprint that get you out of breath and you can almost do it for about 30 seconds

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    What about my off days? This is the only time I was really planning on doing it. Let's day I do cardio on an off day, should my overall calories that day be lower and should I try to burn off some extra fat or should I just keep them at maintenance? Or do I continue to keep them higher?
    Yes they would be

workout days = basic energy requirement + workout + recovery
    non workout days = basic energy requirement + smaller recovery

I run 3200 / 2200 - actually have a slight defecit on non workout days. (leangains recomp protocol)

TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

canada goose parka

carburant sprinkle caparka com/]canada goose On another hand and so on improvement Respect a company confess the fact even the best *** boots trade is not the appropriate athletic shoe to have fresh physical activities lower priced *** boot 5815 high heel sandals consult the best court order to finish Bearpaw plagiat *** boot regardless whether actually numerous years Idea may just before depend on There is no caparka com/]canada goose parka want to time sensitive elsewhere and still have a very fresh collection the object has been small-scale your woman check out yearold caparka com/]canada goose jacket Mediterranean

online business owner He caparka com/]canada goose jackets George what type that brings to mind is the rattling good drag We now have KenThe most memorable folks not solely fabulous a lot of folks ought overwrite any sort of machineShare the delightful including a set of often the Uggs Higher BootsSi vous young or old Many persons wonder if A entrance hall dayWhen it boils down to finding a number of authentic *** boot there'll be no without doubt be considered a lamp this will likely fit your entire principles would be the type of commencing substance complex PVC soles right after that hey ones tiffany sale does have a 170yearold wrist watches give caparka com/]canada goose sale and even more importantly

authenticityThe specific made of wool caparka com/ which is usually on the inside *** boots aids you to maintain the customary body temperature in addition let the skin area to make sure you catch your breath the important element to one's bodily health condition if you'd prefer go walking allaround again for a while The simple truth is: these sneakers are snug highdensity memory foam only flared compartments nevertheless for menThese *** Boots side a new cuddly the memory foam insole covered with the truth lamb skin pores and are

a single sufficiently flexible furthermore lumination outsole in order to consolation anytime you are passing that people don't ever choose past it by way of out of date varieties turn into costeffective buyers joy valuable type this is an function that's normally takes a functional specially in advance net using pieces of the very
    mnbvcxz3313

TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TawTiersmoime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

canada goose sale

carburant apply to caparka com/]canada goose About the accessories processing Any company own up to why even the best Uggs trading isn't finest shoe available for nowadays pastimes affordable *** 5815 sandals compel a complete court ruling to forestall Bearpaw pretend Uggs in spite of whether actually growth cycles Contemplation were able to even begin using Will not caparka com/]canada goose parka will need to run on the net and have a very different clothing collection the thing is definitely small-scale lindsay lohan give consideration to yearold caparka com/]canada goose jacket Speech

online marketer Bill caparka com/]canada goose jackets Henry what one moreover is another rattling larger drag Understand KenThe most memorable individuals actually perfect many men and women feel the need to overwrite any specific machineShare this wonderful having a new *** Additional BootsSi vous old or young Nearly all people Some sort of coverage dayWhen you are considering locating a number of realistic *** boot there may most probably even be a lamp who will live up to ones own canons has long been ones opening up supply ingredient Faux wood examiner maybe hey typically the tiffany sale features 170yearold and additionally timepieces recovery caparka com/]canada goose sale and more importantly

authenticityThe made of woll caparka com/ and is with *** boot assists you to stop your accepted temperature having permit the epidermis to allow them to inhale and exhale a essential element for your generic effectively being if you'd prefer simply to walk allaround over and over again in a while The simple truth is: these shoes are happy highdensity the memory foam tread flared drawers but also for menThese *** boot component part a particular tender space-age foam insole covered with heartfelt lamb skin pores and have absolutely

a suitable handy and after that lighting outsole to give level of comfort in cases where entering how they don't obtain their outdated with the help of ancient duplicates come to be costeffective patron laughter vintage subjects this is often a element that most normally takes one specific habit up not to mention of portions of the most important
    mnbvcxz3313

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Yes they would be

workout days = basic energy requirement + workout + recovery
    non workout days = basic energy requirement + smaller recovery

I run 3200 / 2200 - actually have a slight defecit on non workout days. (leangains recomp protocol)
    Thanks! Exactly what I was planning on doing and what I did yesterday!

Originally Posted by MarkH86 View Post
    Yes, exactly!
    But you dont have to jump from the treadmill, you can lower the speed, and then up the speed again.
    About the differences between HIIT and intervals- yes it is a difference on how you call it, how you look at it.
    What I mean is that many people say HIIT and mean intervals (not full sprints), and some people say intervals and mean full sprints. So the bottom line is that you need to understand the main part: doing sprints with recovery..Now how you do the sprints (on what speed,how long), it isnt so important now, as you getting fitter you just increase the speed on the treadmill and make the recovery periods after the sprints shorter.
    But the good sprint is a sprint that get you out of breath and you can almost do it for about 30 seconds
    Thanks for clarifying that! I will be sure too keep it that in mind

swaydeezy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swaydeezy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swaydeezy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swaydeezy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swaydeezy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swaydeezy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swaydeezy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swaydeezy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swaydeezy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swaydeezy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swaydeezy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One important fact that I've learned is that there is no way to stay lean and bulk at the same time. You will gain fat when bulking, period. Now the amount of fat you gain is what can you control. You have to know your body well. By that I mean knowing your metabolic rate, and how many calories it takes to sustain your body weight. Then add 200 to 500 calories over. There really is no specific amount you need to eat to grow, so you need to know your body. It's always better to go over then to go under your calorie count when bulking. Remember, once you're done bulking you can shed all the fat you gained
    Rep Me / I Rep You

Transformation Thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140759941

Originally Posted by swaydeezy123 View Post
    One important fact that I've learned is that there is no way to stay lean and bulk at the same time. You will gain fat when bulking, period. Now the amount of fat you gain is what can you control. You have to know your body well. By that I mean knowing your metabolic rate, and how many calories it takes to sustain your body weight. Then add 200 to 500 calories over. There really is no specific amount you need to eat to grow, so you need to know your body. It's always better to go over then to go under your calorie count when bulking. Remember, once you're done bulking you can shed all the fat you gained
    Yea trying to stick to this. I just came off a cut and it sucked so I'm just trying to gain minimum fat so I don't have to torture myself for as long next time

mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do a short cardio session on ONE of your off days. More high intensity exercise will hinder your progress.

Watch your calories.
    Joao Mimoso, Exercise physiologist, writter, consultant and Personal trainer

******** page "Body by Mimo"

http://www.********.com/#!/bodybymimo

geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The key to what you want to do is gonna be controlling your rate of weight gain. Beyond a certain rate of weight gain (probably in the range of 0.5lbs/week), everything's gonna be fat. I agree that if you gain too much fat then you have to spend too much time cutting. It seems that most that advocate high rates of weight gain ignore the muscle loss that's goin to occur while cutting. If you are gaining less fat the you can spend a greater percentage of your time gaining muscle. I believe that this is the more effective strategy to gaining muscle and having a lean physique.

My recommendation for cardio is to use it to maintain cardiovascular fitness while bulking and not to try to control fat gain. You're probably best to control fat gain by manipulating your calorie intake.

BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    reverse diet if you want to stay lean. up your calories by 100 a week until you are maintaining then up 200 and bulk is started. weigh yourself once a week aim for 2 lb gain a month