Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: One World Whey

mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

One World Whey

I have noticed that alot of you people are taking junk protein products may I recomend the best protein to hit the market since myofusion. Itis called One World Whey, and its made by the mish so u know its good. With the Dr. Oz seal of approval I am convinced it can not be beat. Anyone not tking this is a fool and does not take training seriously.

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Negged for lame attempt at troll thread
    edit on recharge maybe next time
    Last edited by jabmaster2; 12-16-2011 at 08:02 AM.

Shhh, no tears now... clintster442's Avatar
    clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000) clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000) clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000) clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000) clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000) clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000) clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000) clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000) clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000) clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000) clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    strong post count to endorsement ratio
    I rep Texas Bruhs.

I wear boots, drive a diesel truck, and eat things I kill. Come at me, ya'll!

mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jabmaster2 View Post
    Negged for lame attempt at troll thread
    Why are u hatin I am dead serious about this protein.

nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'll take protein powders from a supermarket anyday over some amish crap

Originally Posted by nightterror View Post
    I'll take protein powders from a supermarket anyday over some amish crap
    O so u don't believe Dr. Oz

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They're claiming that their protein does not "Denature" during their processing. I have no reason not to believe them. I doubt they're lying. And this is true. If you heat protein it will "Denature" and the complex, original shape and structure of the protein will fall apart.

But that doesn't ****ing matter. You know when protein also denatures? When you cook meat. CLEARLY cooked animal flesh is suitable for putting on muscle and providing the body with nutrients. In fact, cooking meat (which denatures the protein) makes meat easier for our bodies to digest. It's pretty well established that one of the reasons human beings where able to grow our large brains was because we started cooking our food, which made it easier to digest and get nutrients from.

Hell, people pay top dollar for high tech proteins like hydrolyzed whey, hydrolyzed casein, and Branch Chain Amino Acids are MORE digested and denatured than normal protein.

And if you do eat raw, non-denatured, unheated protein it still won't be of any benefit. The acids in your stomach will denature the protein. Even if these companies claims are true, your body will never allow you to reap any benefits that these proteins might have.

The supposed appeal to these raw proteins is the same appeal the misguided "raw food movement" has on people. Just because something is more natural doesn't mean it's better for you. You know what's natural? Live Tigers. Would you try to eat a live tiger? No. That would be bad for your health because the Tiger would whack your head off with its paw and eat your leg flesh. "
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    They're claiming that their protein does not "Denature" during their processing. I have no reason not to believe them. I doubt they're lying. And this is true. If you heat protein it will "Denature" and the complex, original shape and structure of the protein will fall apart.

But that doesn't ****ing matter. You know when protein also denatures? When you cook meat. CLEARLY cooked animal flesh is suitable for putting on muscle and providing the body with nutrients. In fact, cooking meat (which denatures the protein) makes meat easier for our bodies to digest. It's pretty well established that one of the reasons human beings where able to grow our large brains was because we started cooking our food, which made it easier to digest and get nutrients from.

Hell, people pay top dollar for high tech proteins like hydrolyzed whey, hydrolyzed casein, and Branch Chain Amino Acids are MORE digested and denatured than normal protein.

And if you do eat raw, non-denatured, unheated protein it still won't be of any benefit. The acids in your stomach will denature the protein. Even if these companies claims are true, your body will never allow you to reap any benefits that these proteins might have.

The supposed appeal to these raw proteins is the same appeal the misguided "raw food movement" has on people. Just because something is more natural doesn't mean it's better for you. You know what's natural? Live Tigers. Would you try to eat a live tiger? No. That would be bad for your health because the Tiger would whack your head off with its paw and eat your leg flesh. "
    Lol ya I was just messing around was bored and created a B.S. thread I in no way want anyone to try this bull $hit product.

Shhh, no tears now... clintster442's Avatar
    clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000) clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000) clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000) clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000) clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000) clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000) clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000) clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000) clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000) clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000) clintster442 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mcuppari84 View Post
    Lol ya I was just messing around was bored and created a B.S. thread I in no way want anyone to try this bull $hit product.
    negged
    I rep Texas Bruhs.

I wear boots, drive a diesel truck, and eat things I kill. Come at me, ya'll!

Originally Posted by clintster442 View Post
    negged
    Ok lol

Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100)
    I have to chime in on this old post as I have recently switch to Paleo and am researching "RAW Grass Fed Milk Whey" to help restore my Glutathione status, and I can see there are some oversights being made here that I think are unfair to what should be the future of whey protein.

Fact one - Grass Fed Beef is the beef of our great grand parents and grass is the intended food for cows. Eat your meat and get your Omega3's (grass fed only).

Fact two - Sure consuming protein can help put on muscle, but denaturing grass fed raw milk destroys other important properties of milk. Google glutathione. This form of protein is currently the best precursor to increase Glutathione status when it comes to cost/benefit analysis. Theres supplementation but not as cost effective - See Chris Kresser - As for your stomach acid denaturing things; that is a very unscientific comment. Its not the same form of denaturing as you may think, it's being broken down by our stomachs so that it may be introduced to the GI tract/blood stream here they're absorbed. I am no scientist but I have listening to enough Mat Lalonde interviews in podcasts to learn this. Also you can't compare heating milk and heating meat, they're not the same.

Fact three - Pasteurization and forcing cows to consume grains is one of the major contributors to the US populations decline in health. Google Mat Lalonde, Robb Wolf, Chris Kresser and listen to any podcast you can find and you should easily come to this conclusion.

Fact four - Humans don't digest grains very well and it destroys our digestion (IBD,IBS,UC, etc), causes leaky gut (intestinal permeability), allergies, auto immune and plays a roll in metabolic syndrome.

Fact five - you were never meant to consume pasteurized milk, meat from grain fed animals and grains themselves. You think your eating clean but you are not. Most people who have issues with dairy in general (including those that don't know they do) can easily introduce RAW grass fed milk and tolerate it very well. (see Robb Wolf)
    Last edited by Adrnalnrsh; 05-31-2013 at 11:06 AM.
    Negging - the art of discrediting a thinker without actually thinking.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Adrnalnrsh View Post
    I have to chime in on this old post as I have recently switch to Paleo and am researching "RAW Grass Fed Milk Whey" to help restore my Glutathione status, and I can see there are some oversights being made here that I think are unfair to what should be the future of whey protein.

Fact one - Grass Fed Beef is the beef of our grand parents and grass is the intended food for cows. Eat your meat and get your Omega3's (grass fed only).
    Fact two - Sure consuming protein can help put on muscle, but denaturing grass fed raw milk destroys much more than proteins. Google glutathione. This form of protein is currently the best precursor to increase Glutathione status when it comes to cost/benefit analysis.
    Fact three - Pasteurization and forcing cows to consume grains is one of the major contributors to the US populations decline in health. Google Mat Lalonde, Robb Wolf, Chris Kresser and listen to any podcast you can find and you should easily come to this conclusion.
    Fact four - Humans don't digest grains very well and it destroys our digestion, causes leaky gut (intestinal permeability), allergies, auto immune and plays a roll in metabolic syndrome.

Fact five - you were never meant to consume pasteurized milk, meat from grain fed animals and grains themselves. You think your eating clean but you are not. Most people who have issues with dairy in general (including those that don't know they do) can easily introduce RAW grass fed milk and tolerate it very well. (see Robb Wolf)

Thank God i'm not brainwashed like yourself, I can't imagine living like that.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

SpriteZero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpriteZero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpriteZero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpriteZero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpriteZero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpriteZero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpriteZero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpriteZero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpriteZero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpriteZero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpriteZero is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks

Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Fact one - Grass Fed Beef is the beef of our grand parents and grass is the intended food for cows. Eat your meat and get your Omega3's (grass fed only).

Fact two - Sure consuming protein can help put on muscle, but denaturing grass fed raw milk destroys other important properties of milk. Google glutathione. This form of protein is currently the only and best precursor to increase Glutathione status when it comes to cost/benefit analysis. Theres supplementation but not as cost effective - See Chris Kresser - As for your stomach acid denaturing things; that is a very unscientific comment. Its not the same form of denaturing as you may think, it's being broken down by our stomachs so that it may be introduced to the GI tract/blood stream here they're absorbed. I am no scientist but I have listening to enough Mat Lalonde interviews in podcasts to learn this. Also you can't compare heating milk and heating meat, they're not the same.

Fact four - Humans don't digest grains very well and it destroys our digestion (IBD,IBS,UC, etc), causes leaky gut (intestinal permeability), allergies, auto immune and plays a roll in metabolic syndrome.

let's just throw the word "fact" around wherever we want eh?
    www.XCCELLENCE.com - Transform yourself, become a Champion.
    Information resource for Athletes, Bodybuilders and Power/Olympic Lifters

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Fact two - Sure consuming protein can help put on muscle, but denaturing grass fed raw milk destroys other important properties of milk. Google glutathione. This form of protein is currently the only and best precursor to increase Glutathione status when it comes to cost/benefit analysis. Theres supplementation but not as cost effective - See Chris Kresser - As for your stomach acid denaturing things; that is a very unscientific comment. Its not the same form of denaturing as you may think, it's being broken down by our stomachs so that it may be introduced to the GI tract/blood stream here they're absorbed. I am no scientist but I have listening to enough Mat Lalonde interviews in podcasts to learn this. Also you can't compare heating milk and heating meat, they're not the same.

Having fapped many times throughout my life I have come to a conclusion that masturbation, also known as fapping is more than just a means of self pleasurment, but it is also a form of art. We begin with the idea of fapping. Some may look at it as a taboo, but to us who do fap it is looked at as very normal. The excitement of sex is not always there, thus we must be able to provide ourselves with the joy that sex brings. This is where it turns into something looked down upon, the thought of someone providing themself with sexual touch and feeling is seen as a sin and often overlooked for what it really is.

Now we look into the process. There are many different variations of fapping. Some may give off more pleasure than others and some may be faster. Left hand, right hand, fleshlight, cucumber, two fingers or three these different forms of fapping are an art form that should be looked into. Study the movement of the hand and look at it. It is as though you were climbing a pole or choking a snake. Not only is the way we fap an art form, but look at what we are fapping to. Many of us use porn as a way to arouse ourselves and that is an art form in itself. Notice the porn you are fapping to, what makes that better than all the other pornos that are featured? You chose that one for a reason.

Others may use their own mind, thinking about someone special or the best sex they ever had. Remember the mind is a very powerful thing and you can control whatever goes through it, maybe you are thinking of a porn star, a coworker, someone’s mom, a friends? Whatever it may be, you have the power to control who it is and this power is what makes fapping to the imagination more special than whatever a computer can show you.

Now we move on to the climax. The feeling of stimulation is overpowering and you cannot hold on any longer. Then you finally let go, it is in this moment that you feel alone and helpless. You feel as though what you have just done was wrong and are ashamed of yourself. Do not worry; what you have just realized is what you really want and what you really need. You long for something more, something that can give you pleasure and excitement, something deeper than what your mind can think of. You have not only released liquid, but you have released true feelings. Feelings that need to be understood and I my friend understand them.

So continue to fap. It is not wrong, but remember while you are in the act, that it is all an art form and must be looked at deeper than what we make it out to be.
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone not tking this is a fool and does not take training seriously.
    Damn, I'm a fool I'm even wondering: Do I even lift seriously? OP, thanks to you and to Dr. Oz for opening my eyes. From now on my life will change. "One World Whey" all day every day!
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That's where it's at

- Dave Tate

Sorry, I am not young enough to know everything...

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Fact one - Grass Fed Beef is the beef of our great grand parents and grass is the intended food for cows. Eat your meat and get your Omega3's (grass fed only).

Fact two - Sure consuming protein can help put on muscle, but denaturing grass fed raw milk destroys other important properties of milk. Google glutathione. This form of protein is currently the best precursor to increase Glutathione status when it comes to cost/benefit analysis. Theres supplementation but not as cost effective - See Chris Kresser - As for your stomach acid denaturing things; that is a very unscientific comment. Its not the same form of denaturing as you may think, it's being broken down by our stomachs so that it may be introduced to the GI tract/blood stream here they're absorbed. I am no scientist but I have listening to enough Mat Lalonde interviews in podcasts to learn this. Also you can't compare heating milk and heating meat, they're not the same.

You sir have been marked for termination. Like getting on a bike, Ive only gotten better with age. I too follow a Paleontologist diet. I had moon rocks in my whey, which if you think of it is like having whey in my way, milky that is.
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have noticed that alot of you people are taking junk protein products may I recomend the best protein to hit the market since myofusion. Itis called One World Whey, and its made by the mish so u know its good. With the Dr. Oz seal of approval I am convinced it can not be beat. Anyone not tking this is a fool and does not take training seriously.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100)
    Sorry fella's - I have no affiliation to Dr OZ or anyone else. Think what you want, at least I have stated references and those references have more references than any of your fly by night supplementation companies.

I have nothing against big food, but I have something against people not willing to educate themselves and lack of open mindedness. I am not endorsing this whey product, I've never used it. But I've done the research and I know it a good starting point. http://store.chriskresser.com/collec...ucts/whey-cool - Theres another brand, never used but I know it wouldn't be recommended from Chris if it didn't do its job.

Last but not least - none of you have been a member of this board as long as I have and I've been on other fitness boards a hell of a lot longer than 2006 and I can assure, I've never pushed any supplements in any posts. I don't follow the status quo like some of you. I am not affraid to stand alone.

Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    You sir have been marked for termination. Like getting on a bike, Ive only gotten better with age. I too follow a Paleontologist diet. I had moon rocks in my whey, which if you think of it is like having whey in my way, milky that is.
    For someone on paleo you should understand what I am talking about. I find it interesting that you do not.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry fella's - I have no affiliation to Dr OZ or anyone else. Think what you want, at least I have stated references and those references have more references than any of your fly by night supplementation companies.

I have nothing against big food, but I have something against people not willing to educate themselves and lack of open mindedness. I am not endorsing this whey product, I've never used it. But I've done the research and I know it a good starting point. http://store.chriskresser.com/collec...ucts/whey-cool - Theres another brand, never used but I know it wouldn't be recommended from Chris if it didn't do its job.

Last but not least - none of you have been a member of this board as long as I have and I've been on other fitness boards a hell of a lot longer than 2006 and I can assure, I've never pushed any supplements in any posts. I don't follow the status quo like some of you. I am not affraid to stand alone.

Neither am I. I've waited for a cab for 11 mins in the rain before and I am not ashamed to say so
    -Spurgeon

Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    Neither am I. I've waited for a cab for 11 mins in the rain before and I am not ashamed to say so
    Good for you, but I am the one going against the grain, not you. (no pun intended)

Good for you, but I am the one going against the grain, not you. (no pun intended)
    I shave against the grain. EOD. I fear no ingrowns nor irritation
    -Spurgeon

Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am not affraid to stand alone.
    You're an inspiration.

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post

Thank God i'm not brainwashed like yourself, I can't imagine living like that.
    Don't worry in 50 years when there no top soil left to support agriculture you'll probably learn what I have recently learned. I won't be around at that time, but I am sure you might be.

Originally Posted by Fbeckenbauer View Post
    You're an inspiration.
    Good to know, perhaps I will inspire you to not be afraid of not being friends with the cool kids.

Good to know, perhaps I will inspire you to not be afraid of not being friends with the cool kids.
    I can vouch

I am the cool kid
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

Last post from me on this topic. I am not here to push Paleo on anyone, nor raw grass fed whey. I am suggesting that there may be something here giving the data/research and I for one am not going to ignore it.

For those than actually have an interests in learning about good food (foods high in nutrients and actually digest)
    http://chriskresser.com/rhr-what-sci...th-mat-lalonde

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't worry in 50 years when there no top soil left to support agriculture you'll probably learn what I have recently learned. I won't be around at that time, but I am sure you might be.
    You've posted no clinical citations. Congratulations. No one cares what you have to say.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners