dconrad101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy HEEELP! Hydroxycut hardcore elite.

So I just started hydroxycut hardcore elite. I'm clueless on how to use it. On the bottle it says " take with 2 largest meals."
    I was taking one in the morning and one before my workout.. Didn't feel any different

I take the pill an hour before my workout. l workout late, I always workout at around 10. I go to sleep late, so I'm not worried about staying up all night.

I don't eat breakfast, because if I eat too early I get an upset stomach. Occasionally, I'll have a bowel of cereal in the morning but that's it.

So bottom line. I need help on how to take this stuff.. One pill isn't giving me the kick I'm expecting. So maybe 2 pills at one time.will?

Help!

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey bud,
    If you go to the store in the lower right corner under ingredients it says how to take it for best results.
    Id link you but on phone.

Start slow. Work your way into it.. it's alot of extra energy.
    Cereal counts as breakfast.
    If you workout late take it during the day then and not around workout.
    Id say breakfast and lunchish

Yull need to find what works best for your schedule.
    Remember you still need to diet for it to be effective.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dconrad101 View Post
    So I just started hydroxycut hardcore elite. I'm clueless on how to use it. On the bottle it says " take with 2 largest meals."
    I was taking one in the morning and one before my workout.. Didn't feel any different

I take the pill an hour before my workout. l workout late, I always workout at around 10. I go to sleep late, so I'm not worried about staying up all night.

I don't eat breakfast, because if I eat too early I get an upset stomach. Occasionally, I'll have a bowel of cereal in the morning but that's it.

So bottom line. I need help on how to take this stuff.. One pill isn't giving me the kick I'm expecting. So maybe 2 pills at one time.will?

Help!
    The way you are taking it seems fine to me. It sounds like you need to increase the doseage. Whenever you use it, use the second dose 6-8 hours later than the first.
    Last edited by llahhsoj; 04-26-2014 at 01:31 PM.

WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    taken breakfast and use this preworkout about 30 min before gym. I am using one scoop-I am using the powder. You may need more- depend on stim tolerance. This has been great for me.

dconrad101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Hey bud,
    If you go to the store in the lower right corner under ingredients it says how to take it for best results.
    Id link you but on phone.

Start slow. Work your way into it.. it's alot of extra energy.
    Cereal counts as breakfast.
    If you workout late take it during the day then and not around workout.
    Id say breakfast and lunchish

Yull need to find what works best for your schedule.
    Remember you still need to diet for it to be effective.
    So how many should I take in the morning. Since I'm not feeling it.. What if I take 2 in the morning, and 2 before my workout? Sounds like a lot but the one pill just doesn't make me feel any different.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dconrad101 View Post
    So how many should I take in the morning. Since I'm not feeling it.. What if I take 2 in the morning, and 2 before my workout? Sounds like a lot but the one pill just doesn't make me feel any different.
    If you think that is too much, try one in the morning, and two preworkout.

Halomyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was on the older Hydroxycut Hardcore (not elite) and I was popping 2 in the morning right after i woke up with a small breakfast around 7am, Wheatabix and Yogurt, work out about 30 min after taking it and then take another 2 at lunch around 12:30. I have a super high caffeine tolerance, so it took the max dosage for me to really feel anything but the results were there. I lost 15 pounds in 22 days. Its definitely not as much of a kick as other pre-workouts that give you a giant surge, its a lot more steady and "normal" feeling energy in my opinion