rock_win has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rock_win has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

8 week transformation - plateau - Need help

Hi,

after returning back to the weights after around a year, i started off with lot of information and following tips from Kris Gethin's transformation , Glass series etc.

After bulking back for 2 months, i planned a 8week transformation to loose 10pounds and more lean.

Changed my diet from eating 3-4 times a day with Carb's as major to something like

5-6 meals a day - with more protein

around 4-5 egg whites a day
    2 slices of wheat bread every meal
    quick meals of museli+milk
    -2 meals of some vegetable for fiber and bit of carbs
    -coffee with milk or black to enhance metabolism

or someday during the week
    400gms of chicken spread across 4 meals with 2 slices of wheat bread

There might be occasional cheat meals (1 or 2 during the week)

Since,the gym timings are odd, I train for 1 day a week with alternating as:

Week 1( back + biceps )
    1. rows - 7 x 10
    2. pullups - 2x 7
    3. SLDL - 7x10
    4. curls - 5x10

Week 2(chest + triceps)
    1. bench press - 7x10
    2. squats - 7x12
    3. triceps extensions , pull downs - 6x12

I'm making gains by the weights increasing on the bar, but body weight changes + - 3 pounds, so, i'll loose it a week and gain it back the next.

on the days when i'm not working out - i walk for 10-15 mins

*Also i'm not taking any supplements.

its already 4 weeks , is there anything that i can tweak for this transformation for the next 4 weeks.

Thanks!

Future former fat guy lordofchaos's Avatar
    lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wait, you hit the gym one day a week with a split workout so you hit each group 1x/2 weeks and have to ask what will help your transformation?
    A diplomat . . . is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

In the beginning was chaos, in the end will be chaos, he who rules chaos rules all

"Don't let your learning lead to knowledge; let your learning lead to action"

The only way to get rid of violence is to ban people

adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would suggest later down the road you start to cut out some more of your carbs as well as watch when you take them. I actually just finished an 8 week cut and had really good results. When you start to lose weight you will also need to gradually decrease calories but not too low. You are saying that you have 2 slices of bread at every meal? I would suggest that you slowly start to decrease that number and replace it more with fibrous vegetables. The times when you need carbs the most are breakfast, pre-workout and post-workout. I would also try to limit your carbs to before 2 or 3 pm (depending on when you workout) and then replace them later in the day with vegetables. I also feel that you need to add shoulders and legs to your workout to make it more complete. On your off days I'd suggest a little more cardio as well or at least increasing the intensity for those 15 minutes. Anyways hope this helps!

cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your diet sucks. Your training sucks.
    Barely decent crew

MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cyco85 View Post
    Sorry OP but ahh..... WHAT HE SAID. Your Diet looks very bad. I dont know what your BF% and Height and Weight are but you need to figure your BMR and find out how many calories you need to consume each day. Additionally, I dont think I've ever seen a workout regemine in so much distress. I suggest you do a good week of daily research to get a solid footing on how you want to go about your transformaiton. Maybe read some of the stickies on this site. Although I do not agree with all of the stickies they are much less confused than you.

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cyco85 View Post
    this
    lol at your trainning
    do an upper/lower split and eat enough to loose 1-2 pounds a week by calculating calories using the stickys or freedieting.com