JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Shred matrix question.

So I'm stacking ON whey protein, Creature creatine, shred matrix and 1.M.R. The suggested dosses of shred matrix is 3 caps. Morning before breakfast and 3 caps before lunch. I go to the gym some where between 1-2pm I'm in the gym. For lunch I take 1.M.R so I wouldnt be able to take the second dosage of shred matrix because it say's don't mix with other caffeine based products.

Question is will it still be effective with just once a day? If not recommend a way for me to take it. Thank you.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. Make sure you're diet is right before using any weight loss supps. 2. You're 19 so taking a lot of supps isn't necessary you can lose weight with a good diet and exercise routine. 3. All stimulant containing products advise you not to take with other products containing caffeine. 4. Caffeine is the least of you're stimulant related concerns with 1 M. R. its the DMAA which makes it lame

JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeCosta24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    1. Make sure you're diet is right before using any weight loss supps. 2. You're 19 so taking a lot of supps isn't necessary you can lose weight with a good diet and exercise routine. 3. All stimulant containing products advise you not to take with other products containing caffeine. 4. Caffeine is the least of you're stimulant related concerns with 1 M. R. its the DMAA which makes it lame
    I have a pretty good diet. My calorie intake is usually below my daily requirements. I do tons of cardio, but I just want a little edge because I have certain body areas I can't seam to shake.

I just want to know is once daily enough to drop down or should I take the recommended 2 times daily?

eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JoeCosta24 View Post
    I have a pretty good diet. My calorie intake is usually below my daily requirements. I do tons of cardio, but I just want a little edge because I have certain body areas I can't seam to shake.

I just want to know is once daily enough to drop down or should I take the recommended 2 times daily?
    In my opinion if you feel like you need the weight loss supp, use it as directed (2 times) and drop the 1 M.R. get a better pre workout, one with less and or no stims.

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You could take the second dose in the afternoon, just make sure its a few hours before bed time.

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    In my opinion if you feel like you need the weight loss supp, use it as directed (2 times) and drop the 1 M.R. get a better pre workout, one with less and or no stims.
    What about if I cycle both supp's? One day take matrix in the a.m then drink 1mr before workout then next day I take matrix twice morning and afternoon?

Originally Posted by JoeCosta24 View Post
    What about if I cycle both supp's? One day take matrix in the a.m then drink 1mr before workout then next day I take matrix twice morning and afternoon?
    That isn't really "cycling" them I feel to get the best out of a weight loss supp its best to be taken as directed in this case every day because if thats what your goal is (to lose weight) the 1 M.R. won't yield the same effects as the ingredients in shred matrix will. But you could take both in the same day as the above poster said just when you are done with both supps cycle off the stims for a little while.

missemi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm wanting to know how this works. I've always been an OEP junkie and am changing it up. I'm wanting to lose 10+ more lbs. but really tone up. Any comparison?

How are you liking it? Good energy? Anyone w info in it feel free to PM me