Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mdenatale View Post
    I've actually been much more successful than you have. I figured out nutrition well enough to lose a whole lot of weight while gaining muscle. I did this by staying opening minded and learning. I've acheived many of my goals and continue to set new ones. I know Ill achieve them because I'm capable of learning and executing.

You on the other hand can't figure out how to gain weight because you aren't smart enough to realize you need more calories to gain weight. Instead you rather believe it comes from finding some magical combination of food because somewhere a long the line you heard someone that looks good says so. What you fail to realize is big doesn't equal smart or knowledgable. Worse still is you talk about using gear before you even have nutrition worked out.

You also don't seem to realize sometimes information and best practices change over time. What really baffles me is how you site someone like Layne Norton to support what you think you know then when its obvious that he doesn't support your point of view you just blow off and try to change the subject to something irrelavent. What you should do is consider that you might have been wrong.

I really feel sorry for you. Good luck.
    ate 4000 - 5000 calories a day I lost 4kg (empty calories mostly) do you know what they are?

ate complete foods about 2600 I gained weight. do you know what this means "complete foods" complete protein for one

If your referring to last week with my posts read my sig. you guys could have said a few things last week that would have caught me out with all my rubbish talk. but your failed not to. I asked my friend with competition titles and 25 years exp and trained state champions and she told me in a second why I didn't gain weight. you guys failed to

thing is I have never let myself get to where you got to. why? cos I was smarter? cos metabolism? I bench more then both of you and am pretty sure lower body fat.

tell me your diet, tell me your training program. lets see how good you are.

do it in the right thread. ask peoples opinions. I bet people will tell you your doing it wrong and right. me I will just look and not say right or wrong but advise. maybe then you could have a better body

SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by respawn View Post
    Layne norton ... blah insulin blah ... Dextrose ... blah carbs blah ... Layne Norton and Dextrose ... blah blah... Dextrose, Layne and World Carb Peace ... blah blah....
    That's actually an old article and doesn't reflect his current views (not to mention, it's oriented more towards pre-comp cutting nutrition). Layne eventually sorted out what has been explained earlier to you regarding insulinogenic properties.

"i don't really recommend dextrose anymore. just eat food." - Layne Norton
    http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...Norton/page129

respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SkydogGinsberg View Post
    That's actually an old article and doesn't reflect his current views (not to mention, it's oriented more towards pre-comp cutting nutrition). Layne eventually sorted out what has been explained earlier to you regarding insulinogenic properties.

thing is I can post heaps of links on here saying it works chemically. will anyone believe or choose to or will they choose to not? their choice and thats fine no one is forcing anyong to take anything.

people can post heaps of links saying that it doesn't work. how do you know what to believe.

How? you try it and if it works it works if not then dont take it

I have also quoted Layne norton a few times and people say he is the dumbest **** or knows nothing and would not listen to him. so do you believe these people on the internet or Layne norton. I have then seen people back Layne norton with everything.

1 example body types. people say ecto, meso, endomorphs dont exist. Layne claims they do http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne36.htm

so now will people tell layne he is wrong or right? you can find anything on the net to contradict what someone else claims. however arguing with actual results how can you. Just like the great bodybuilding debate with Ian Mcarthy who is 100% science and nothing else. I think the NABB pro was dave P something. He admitted to meal frequency having 0 science to back it up that it matters. however Dave tested it over months and years and found for him that id did have an impact regardless if science says it doesn't

arguing about it all is pointless over the net why do you think no pro's actually post on here. you see forums when pro's answer Q&A's their answers are usually always generic leaving appurtenance for grey areas. due to science being made a fact of the majority of subjects tested and does not account for the people that the science did not work for in testing. example. "studies have shown that meal frequency does not have a positive effect out of subjects tested" 8 out of 10 people it had no effect. 2 people it did but the majority makes the science a fact

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SkydogGinsberg View Post

Don't bother sky. He thinks BCAAs are a must as well

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7292153&page=6

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thing is I can post heaps of links on here saying it works chemically. will anyone believe or choose to or will they choose to not? their choice and thats fine no one is forcing anyong to take anything.

people can post heaps of links saying that it doesn't work. how do you know what to believe.

I have also quoted Layne norton a few times and people say he is the dumbest **** or knows nothing and would not listen to him. so do you believe these people on the internet or Layne norton. I have then seen people back Layne norton with everything.

1 example body types. people say ecto, meso, endomorphs dont exist. Layne claims they do http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne36.htm

so now will people tell layne he is wrong or right? you can find anything on the net to contradict what someone else claims. however arguing with actual results how can you. Just like the great bodybuilding debate with Ian Mcarthy who is 100% science and nothing else. I think the NABB pro was dave P something. He admitted to meal frequency having 0 science to back it up that it matters. however Dave tested it over months and years and found for him that id did have an impact regardless if science says it doesn't

arguing about it all is pointless over the net why do you think no pro's actually post on here. you see forums when pro's answer Q&A's their answers are usually always generic leaving appurtenance for grey areas. due to science being made a fact of the majority of subjects tested and does not account for the people that the science did not work for in testing. example. "studies have shown that meal frequency does not have a positive effect out of subjects tested" 8 out of 10 people it had no effect. 2 people it did but the majority makes the science a fact
    Lol he's the biggest moron of all (after you)

SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Oh.

Well, for the most part—and especially the vast majority of non-competitive lifters here—old myths aren't particularly useful despite long persistence. Whilst it is true that my mother's back—for example—has never been broken, it likely has very little to do w/ measuring my steps, perambulating on concrete.

This works pretty well: "i don't really recommend dextrose anymore. just eat food."

"...just eat food."

"...just eat food."

Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Don't bother sky. He thinks BCAAs are a must as well

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7292153&page=6
    on going debate that will prob never end.

but there is an example. layne norton recomends them. so who do you believe. some guy off the net linking links saying they don't? or some other guy linking links saying they do?

if you feel they work then whats the harm? personally I am going by my friend with a university degree who has studied the acuall chemical science and competed and trained State qualifying pro's for NABB comps

but thats just me. also read my sig about last week. 3 of you really bought in to what I was babbling on about with most of it

on going debate that will prob never end.

but there is an example. layne norton recomends them. so who do you believe. some guy off the net linking links saying they don't? or some other guy linking links saying they do?

if you feel they work then whats the harm? personally I am going by my friend with a university degree who has studied the acuall chemical science and competed and trained State qualifying pro's for NABB comps

but thats just me. also read my sig about last week. 3 of you really bought in to what I was babbling on about with most of it
    You just have no idea what you're talking about. You're loving in 1980s bro science

You just have no idea what you're talking about. You're loving in 1980s bro science
    whatever mate.

look you have your opinion I have mine. Mine is working. last 4 weeks I have upped my bench from 130kg to 140kg perfect form and not powerlifter form. I have gained 3kg in the last few weeks.

Now If I know nothing then how do you explain this? I dont think your a complete idiot I actually think your pretty smart so I know that you know nutrition is most important. If I have had great results with no idea how do you explain great results. If I have no clue about training how do you explain results in training. clearly I must be doing something right.

Question for you. last week when I said I was eating total garbage for 10 months straight and lost weight, "which I did" why did you not mention incomplete protein and muscle putting me in no2 deficient state as well as muscle being more dense then fat meaning why I would have lost weight. If you had of said that I wouldn't have known what to say to try cover up my bull**** story. but you and the other two didn't. then when I mentioned my weight gain you should have mentioned complete protein putting me in + no2 balance as well as actual good micronutrients (i mentioned micronutrients) and the training I was doing would have worked and told me then that the amounts of tuna with the amount of fat I would have been consumed would have put me in a calorie surplus.

If you had of said those two things and realized that I was talking chit I would have said damn this dude is smarter then I thought.

I trolled a few of you with stupid stuff which if you had of taken a second to actually think about what I was saying you could have got me good and I would have congratulated you and shut the F up lol.

I am not a total dik which is why I praised you for correcting me about saturated fats as I did not see the latest studies for it. Even the other dude who is still fat and told me about his weight loss who gave me bad rep I praised him for his great efforts.

understand? good now lets move on

whatever mate.

look you have your opinion I have mine. Mine is working. last 4 weeks I have upped my bench from 130kg to 140kg perfect form and not powerlifter form. I have gained 3kg in the last few weeks.

Now If I know nothing then how do you explain this? I dont think your a complete idiot I actually think your pretty smart so I know that you know nutrition is most important. If I have had great results with no idea how do you explain great results. If I have no clue about training how do you explain results in training. clearly I must be doing something right.

Question for you. last week when I said I was eating total garbage for 10 months straight and lost weight, "which I did" why did you not mention incomplete protein and muscle putting me in no2 deficient state as well as muscle being more dense then fat meaning why I would have lost weight. If you had of said that I wouldn't have known what to say to try cover up my bull**** story. but you and the other two didn't. then when I mentioned my weight gain you should have mentioned complete protein putting me in + no2 balance as well as actual good micronutrients (i mentioned micronutrients) and the training I was doing would have worked and told me then that the amounts of tuna with the amount of fat I would have been consumed would have put me in a calorie surplus.

If you had of said those two things and realized that I was talking chit I would have said damn this dude is smarter then I thought.

I trolled a few of you with stupid stuff which if you had of taken a second to actually think about what I was saying you could have got me good and I would have congratulated you and shut the F up lol.

I am not a total dik which is why I praised you for correcting me about saturated fats as I did not see the latest studies for it. Even the other dude who is still fat and told me about his weight loss who gave me bad rep I praised him for his great efforts.

understand? good now lets move on
    Lol no. Just like your moronic BCAA posts you believe you gain weight at a deficit eating "clean" foods

Once again, your "look how much I gained in 3 weeks" is crap lol

Band camp is only so far away

Lol no. Just like your moronic BCAA posts you believe you gain weight at a deficit eating "clean" foods

Once again, your "look how much I gained in 3 weeks" is crap lol

Band camp is only so far away
    not sure if i mentioned it above. but the tuna in oil salads. lots of fat. I know you know how many calories are in fat. if you really think I was calorie deficent come on. Why did you not call me out on the fat and the calories and tried to educate me on that. I would have said right you are.

Understand I trolled you and none of you caught on to it and kept feeding me. read my sig. first attempt of trolling so how did I do.

Understand? right. good now lets move on lol.

As for BCAA's. jump in to here and correct everyone and call them all out. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=157412693

not sure if i mentioned it above. but the tuna in oil salads. lots of fat. I know you know how many calories are in fat. if you really think I was calorie deficent come on. Why did you not call me out on the fat and the calories and tried to educate me on that. I would have said right you are.

Understand I trolled you and none of you caught on to it and kept feeding me. read my sig. first attempt of trolling so how did I do.

Understand? right. good now lets move on lol.

As for BCAA's. jump in to here and correct everyone and call them all out. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=157412693
    Lol at supplement section

Like I said, you'll enjoy band camp again

Lol at supplement section

Like I said, you'll enjoy band camp again
    are you going to tell everyone that they are wasting their time in there and they dont need them?

band camp. never been. you must know what it is did you enjoy it?

again curious to see your diet and training program

are you going to tell everyone that they are wasting their time in there and they dont need them?

band camp. never been. you must know what it is did you enjoy it?

again curious to see your diet and training program
    You were banned last week moron

You were banned last week moron
    oh banned camp. not band camp. do you know why I was banned? I banned myself lol due to hitting report too many times. yes I was bored I am sure you are smart enough to realize that with the stupid posts.

sompletely off topic if you wish to discuss this useless conversation PM me cos I am sure no one cares what you or I have to say about it all.

oh banned camp. not band camp. do you know why I was banned? I banned myself lol due to hitting report too many times. yes I was bored I am sure you are smart enough to realize that with the stupid posts.

sompletely off topic if you wish to discuss this useless conversation PM me cos I am sure no one cares what you or I have to say about it all.
    *rolls eyes*

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

So you're still trolling then?
    Delirious Mutant.

Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    So you're still trolling then?
    by any definition of trolling, no I am not. look at all the examples and definitions. I am simply saying yes I was trolling the other day. I am actually admitting to the bullchit I said. I am also saying let it go and leave it be and accept I was trolling and posting crap so PM if you want to keep it going cos no one cares.

by all definitions of trolling I am not trolling. I am over it. read my sig. build a bridge move on

HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    by any definition of trolling, no I am not. look at all the examples and definitions. I am simply saying yes I was trolling the other day. I am actually admitting to the bullchit I said. I am also saying let it go and leave it be and accept I was trolling and posting crap so PM if you want to keep it going cos no one cares.

by all definitions of trolling I am not trolling. I am over it. read my sig. build a bridge move on
    Thank god you're red again. It would be helpful to everyone if you would leave this forum & never return.

Originally Posted by HealingHands8 View Post
    Thank god you're red again. It would be helpful to everyone if you would leave this forum & never return.
    GPX made him green I believe

GPX made him green I believe
    lol. 5 people made me green once I stopped trolling.

AlwaysTryin you still have not answered any of my questions / requests pretty much. still waiting

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow this thread took off while i was gone, this guy still trolling all you guys? i stopped feeding him a long time ago. thanks for jumping in necon, sky, and alwaystryin. on recharge
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    wow this thread took off while i was gone, this guy still trolling all you guys? i stopped feeding him a long time ago. thanks for jumping in necon, sky, and alwaystryin. on recharge
    dude you seem to not not know what trolling is. in no way am i trolling. let it go move on. build a bridge get over it. I am not trying to tell some rubbish story, not trying to get a reaction out of anyone. if you had of called me out last week then yes i was.

move on how is it so hard

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dude you seem to not not know what trolling is. in no way am i trolling. let it go move on. build a bridge get over it. I am not trying to tell some rubbish story, not trying to get a reaction out of anyone. if you had of called me out last week then yes i was.

move on how is it so hard
    your the one who keeps bumping the thread, i think you are the one having trouble moving on
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    your the one who keeps bumping the thread, i think you are the one having trouble moving on
    lol you seem to be correct there about bumping the thread. was going to ignore but I think your trolling me which you succeeded. if so well done. trolling by wanting to get a response from me. as you see in my posts I was trying to end it and tell people to stop and get over it. not trolling by definition.

last post I am out. 140kg bench today I need to rest

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    dude you seem to not not know what trolling is.
    You certainly seem to know.

But keep posting your nonsense all over this site.

Until you get banned again.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

lol you seem to be correct there about bumping the thread. was going to ignore but I think your trolling me which you succeeded. if so well done. trolling by wanting to get a response from me. as you see in my posts I was trying to end it and tell people to stop and get over it. not trolling by definition.

last post I am out. 140kg bench today I need to rest
    bull
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

BlakeComo is not very well liked. (-100) BlakeComo is not very well liked. (-100) BlakeComo is not very well liked. (-100) BlakeComo is not very well liked. (-100) BlakeComo is not very well liked. (-100) BlakeComo is not very well liked. (-100) BlakeComo is not very well liked. (-100) BlakeComo is not very well liked. (-100) BlakeComo is not very well liked. (-100) BlakeComo is not very well liked. (-100) BlakeComo is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by DTRrex View Post
    Taking it from random people (half of whom look like they don't even lift) on a message board isn't much better, lol.
    Bravo my friend, Bravo.