Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500)

UK brahs is your country going down the shi*tter?

ive always wanted to visit england, love football and wanted to do a foootball trip watching chelsea play (check sig)
    check out anfield for its atmosphere (inb4 i get stabbed)
    take a dump on old trafford etc.

but reading the threads on the misc it seems like england is going down due to minorities such as chavs and immigrants. now i would really love to visit UK but it has seemed to have lost its appeal due to these threads and the videos on youtube like chavs getting interviewed, the racist bishes on public transport. so pelase UK brahs aware me on the situation

oh and before anyone says im a bandwagon chelsea supporter, been supporting them since 1998 when i saw zola play, he was a phucking magician
    ---------------------------------------------------
    * been to jail crew *
    * broke out of jail crew *
    * stalk my future wife without breaking the rules of my restraining order crew *
    * fantasize being the father of a family by photoshopping my face on the father in the family portrait crew *
    * drink the blood of 100 virgins before i can be called a man crew * status - 87/100
    ChelseaFC

Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    bump
    * been to jail crew *
    * stalk my future wife without breaking the rules of my restraining order crew *
    * fantasize being the father of a family by photoshopping my face on the father in the family portrait crew *
    * drink the blood of 100 virgins before i can be called a man crew * status - 87/100
    ChelseaFC

bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes, yes it is.

jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yes

mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    would like to know too. is it just england that sucks or is it the whole uk

jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    mainly england

Feelsgoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelsgoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelsgoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelsgoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelsgoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelsgoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelsgoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelsgoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelsgoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelsgoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelsgoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    immigrants of peace
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~

**Always pick 7 crew**
    *Misc Firearms Crew**

500+

Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not as bad as the media make out, but it is pretty ****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124193131 - Always listen to RH
    Utah Jazz

Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    anyone moaning about living in england is a deluded c*nt. people like to have someone to blame for their ****ty lives, it's the same everywhere.

there's nothing wrong with england brah, just avoid **** places and you'll have a good time, just like any other country.

Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Definitely a great place to visit, but would definitely not want to live here, infact I am moving to Canada next year.

i know chelsea is a posh place and **** so i wont have any problems there
    i also want to visit bristol and birmingham cause they seem like beutiful places to visit.
    i know scousers are meant to be 'dangerous' or whatever so what would you guys recommend about visiting liverpool?
    * been to jail crew *
    ChelseaFC

let me ask that again

where would UK brahs recommend me to visit and wheres a 'no go zone'
    * been to jail crew *
    ChelseaFC

DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP, it's called soccer, not football

Originally Posted by DlDNTREADLOL View Post
    OP, it's called soccer, not football
    starting reps: 111
    * been to jail crew *
    ChelseaFC

RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rouhanibrah View Post
    i know chelsea is a posh place and **** so i wont have any problems there
    i also want to visit bristol and birmingham cause they seem like beutiful places to visit.
    i know scousers are meant to be 'dangerous' or whatever so what would you guys recommend about visiting liverpool?
    lol birmingham is a **** hole -.-

As is liverpool in this posters opinion.

Bristol is pretty kewl though, Bath is one of the nicer cities, oxford is ok, portsmouth & Brighton are best for nights out imo.

Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Depends what else you want to visit for, for nightlife

London, Manchester, Newcastle all good

TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwistedTeak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is like me saying I've always wanted to go to Aus but all these youtube vids of drunk abos make me think it's too dangerous.

UK is same as it's always been, reactionary media blah blah blah.

Laughed at Birmingham being a 'beautiful' place. Also, Chelsea can actually be a pretty dangerous place, the most socio-econ diverse borough of London, billionaires and chavs rubbing shoulders.
    To whom much is given, much shall be required

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Registered User BenjaminDisrael's Avatar
    BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Scotland and Wales are doing OK. Northern Ireland is significantly better since 1997. England has been temporarily declining.

The British economy is still recovering from the 2008 recession. The new coalition Conservative/Liberal Democrat government elected in 2010 are making savage cuts in many areas. Unemployment is high and thus welfare dependency is.

There are many social problems. Lots of young people in working class neighbourhoods have, for lack of a better word, turned into complete little ****s. They come from households where the adult figures do not have jobs and don't take an active interest in their lives. Gang culture is on the rise (especially in the main cities) which has lead to Gun/Knife problems.

Morale is pretty low. People feel that the UK has been subject to state sponsored Political Correctness for the past decade. It has also been subject to large amounts of immigration which many people believe has destroyed national pride and culture in certain areas. A minority of immigrants have problems adjusting and settling into life here (although I would argue that this is slightly over exaggerated by the media). Specifically, the Muslim community has problems. I do believe that this will change as we begin to start pulling out from the Middle East conflicts. My hopes are that war with Iran does not happen.

I wouldn't say that Britain is "heading for the ****ter" though. I do believe things are going to get better. Once the economy sorts itself out and we create jobs, the cuts will end and morale will grow. Despite popular belief, it is difficult to emigrate to Britain now. Immigrant communities will slowly adjust to life here and hopefully the country will be a lot more united. I believe the transition to a culture of political correctness has been made and as a result, it will start to loosen up slightly.

Hopefully the Eurocrisis comes under control and Britain can play a much larger role in the decision making of the European Unions future.

We have the Olympics next year also. I think we have been through a difficult period but there are brighter times ahead.

p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't mean to offend any English people, but when the **** did UK have any appeal as a place to visit?

G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    let me ask that again

Manchester
    Birmingham
    Nottingham/Leeds on a student night, you'd get laid easy as fuk.
    London
    Cardiff
    Edingburgh
    Glasgow
    Liverpool

Edit: Stratford+York are both nice places, more for historical things.

Honestly you've got an equal chance of getting stabbed in all of them. Just dont be a kunt and you'll be fine. Make sure you know where you are and dont wander in to council estates or shiit holes alone. If in doubt get a taxi.

Originally Posted by p7nk View Post
    I don't mean don't offend any English people, but when the **** did UK have any appeal as a place to visit?
    Dont do the bolded.

England=/=UK

PokerSapper is not very helpful. (-500) PokerSapper is not very helpful. (-500) PokerSapper is not very helpful. (-500) PokerSapper is not very helpful. (-500) PokerSapper is not very helpful. (-500) PokerSapper is not very helpful. (-500) PokerSapper is not very helpful. (-500) PokerSapper is not very helpful. (-500) PokerSapper is not very helpful. (-500) PokerSapper is not very helpful. (-500) PokerSapper is not very helpful. (-500)
    OP don't come to England, we're sick of all and any outsiders/thread.
    On the quest for green! Starting reps -496,152. Soon.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by G08208 View Post

England=/=UK
    You know exactly what i meant. you cheeky ****, i'll ****ing wreck you

pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    liverpool, especially city centre is fine, i was there only a few weeks ago and walking around at 1am-2am at night no problem, no hassle

crime, especially violent crime in the uk is still really low even compared to other western european nations

I don't mean to offend any English people, but when the **** did UK have any appeal as a place to visit?
    appeals to me cause of the football and apparently the night life is amazing
    * been to jail crew *
    ChelseaFC

Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Bournemouth and Brighton are the only places I'd visit tbh
    alpha as fuk crew

G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You know exactly what i meant. you cheeky ****, i'll ****ing wreck you

notsureifsrs.

Originally Posted by G08208 View Post

notsureifsrs.
    very morning breakfast cereal

Registered User BenjaminDisrael's Avatar
    BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't mean don't offend any English people, but when the **** did UK have any appeal as a place to visit?
    Are you serious?

The capital city is one of the greatest cities in the world. It's one of the greatest epicentres for culture. Greatest musicians in the world? Greatest fashion stores? Any cuisine you can choose from. Vibrant night life also.

The UK has a vast history that is mesmerising for people that care. You're literally stepping on the land of one of the world's once greatest super powers that changed our planet beyond recognition. There's so much to see and do. Many people also come to see Buckingham Palace.

We have one of the most beautiful country sides. Whether it's trekking through the Lake District or visiting the highlands in Scotland. There's something for everyone here.

The English Premier League is quite literally the premier league for the worlds most favourite sport.

Britain is a wonderful nation.

fb902350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fb902350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fb902350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fb902350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fb902350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fb902350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fb902350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fb902350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fb902350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fb902350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fb902350 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's always been a ****hole.

People just have rose-tinted memories of the place.
    We have the lowest rates of murder and rape we have ever had in history. Just like the US, we are mainly immigrants here.

Just now we have an overpowering ****ed up media that has far too much power. Hence people seem to think the country is in a poorer way than it has been before.

Come visit, just learn to talk a bit more quietly: most US visitors stick out like a sore thumb because they are too bloody loud
    W8isGR8: If you don't squat, the terrorists win.

Milos Sarcev: Partial rep, Partial development.

Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000) Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000) Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000) Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000) Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000) Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000) Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000) Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000) Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000) Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000) Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000)
    let me ask that again

No major city lol
    RIP Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian

~Quis custodiet ipsos custodes~