SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Adidas Adipower Shoes heel slip

Hey all. My adipower weightlifting shoes just came in yesterday, but after wearing them around the house for a day (haven't used em at the gym yet) I've noticed that I get a bit of heel slip whenever I walk. I have about a 1/2 inch of toe-space when my heel is backed up all the way. Should I return these and get a half size smaller? I wear anywhere from a 9.5 to a 10, so I bought a 9.5 when it came to the adipowers. Thanks!

ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SwoleTastic View Post
    Hey all. My adipower weightlifting shoes just came in yesterday, but after wearing them around the house for a day (haven't used em at the gym yet) I've noticed that I get a bit of heel slip whenever I walk. I have about a 1/2 inch of toe-space when my heel is backed up all the way. Should I return these and get a half size smaller? I wear anywhere from a 9.5 to a 10, so I bought a 9.5 when it came to the adipowers. Thanks!
    do u have narrow feet? i'd say return them. i've got no wiggle room at all with mine.

SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ninjaneer View Post
    do u have narrow feet? i'd say return them. i've got no wiggle room at all with mine.
    No, I have sightly wide feet. And alright I think that I'm just gonna order a size down and then try them both side-by-side. Thanks for your input!

PakiBwoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PakiBwoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PakiBwoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PakiBwoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PakiBwoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PakiBwoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PakiBwoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PakiBwoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PakiBwoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PakiBwoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PakiBwoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SwoleTastic View Post
    No, I have sightly wide feet. And alright I think that I'm just gonna order a size down and then try them both side-by-side. Thanks for your input!
    did a size smaller fix the slippage problem?

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I fit my lifting shoes like I fit my soccer cleats, like a sock. No room for slip and if a half size lower is a bit tight then I would always go a little tight and let them break in over time. Slip is not good, especially when the entire purpose is stability. Exchange them and get the right size!!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪