Page 181 of 210 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,430 of 6295
    BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sprinter91 View Post
    I've seen this routine and want to know from you guys if it's a good one to start with as a beginner.

Only questions from that routine is how can I do GHR, my gym hasn't got any equipment for that and I never done it before, should I dothe HSPU aswell or work my way up to them cause I never did those either.
    If you're an absolute beginner do this 2-3x a week.

JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I don't have pull up equipment can I just repeat push day?

KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn was fooling around with some friends and we hit up a park to just talk and hang out. Started doing stuff on nearby bars (pull up -> on bar dip -> return to an L-sit) and their minds were blown. Feels kinda weird knowing general populace can't even do a single pullup. But then again I started out unable to do a pull up lololol.
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aterniner, 2009

Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CodeMajic View Post
    Improvise! You can also use stairs if yours have a lip as well as a couch if theres enough room to slip your feet underneath

Handstand holds until you can hold sets of 1minute plus ---> pike press -----> hspu
    Thanks will do that, I got my goals for calesthenics obvious the major goal is to get really good at them but made some normal goals to achieve one at the time.

What must I do if my current goals are muscle ups, L sits on dip bar (Im not good at this)? HSPU is one aswel but thanks to you I know how I can progress to that one
    ++ Positive Crew ++

“What does not destroy me, makes me strong.” – Nietzsche

MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BeastlyBro View Post
    If you're an absolute beginner do this 2-3x a week.
    I want to workout at the local park, but the lying leg raises I will never do because the park floor has teh aidz....what substitute can I use?

meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MrFinisher View Post
    I want to workout at the local park, but the lying leg raises I will never do because the park floor has teh aidz....what substitute can I use?
    hanging leg raises or you could do static Lsit holds with parallel bars

BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MrFinisher View Post
    In & Outs, or Hanging Knee Raises if you can do them.

Originally Posted by JeffereyTyrone View Post
    If I don't have pull up equipment can I just repeat push day?
    You'll eventually get a muscle imbalance if you do this. If it's just for a week go ahead.

Plaingain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Plaingain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Plaingain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Plaingain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Plaingain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Plaingain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Plaingain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Plaingain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Plaingain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Plaingain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Plaingain is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    personally - weighted dips/pullups > bench and row

MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrFinisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In & Outs, or Hanging Knee Raises if you can do them.
    I know 2 separate people who literally only do pushups, abs and squats everyday.

They have pretty damn good athletic physiques.

Going by broscience, this makes no sense at all because their biceps and lats are not worked at all with those movements, but they have jacked pretty much everything. Not huge, but athletic.

67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000)
    Improvise! You can also use stairs if yours have a lip as well as a couch if theres enough room to slip your feet underneath

Handstand holds until you can hold sets of 1minute plus ---> pike press -----> hspu
    Haha I like that video. I could do something like that at home

Originally Posted by KokuDES View Post
    damn was fooling around with some friends and we hit up a park to just talk and hang out. Started doing stuff on nearby bars (pull up -> on bar dip -> return to an L-sit) and their minds were blown. Feels kinda weird knowing general populace can't even do a single pullup. But then again I started out unable to do a pull up lololol.
    Good work.

---

Tonight I am still sick with a stupid cold, but bored, so I went down to the garage to do a low rep workout.

Worked on my hand clapping pullups. 3 x 5 high catch and release, one set hand clap try, one set I got 3 claps, then did 4 x 4 fingertip touches.
    I have to get more height and I don't think the ceiling in my garage is quite high enough. I have to get more explosive movements and more upper body strength tho.
    5 sets of assisted front lever drills. 5x5 planche push up drills (hands at hips)

My abs felt fine, even though I was kinda sick. I need to work on shoulder strength to get the planche, and I have strong lats but not strong enough for the front lever yet
    I'm going to take the Sc0liosis curve out of my back and eliminate my nerve pain

GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I managed 3:00 on bring sally up pushup challenge today! I will have to snap a video next time I do it.

Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys did a first workout today of the one I posted above a couple of replys earlier.

I'm a beginner haha now I noticed it.

Pull ups 5 x 6 managed to do them but they were hard pushed myself with help of my knees the last ones
    Inverted Rows 3 x 18 I managed to do max 12 reps non stop then stopped and went for the last reps to get those 18 reps
    back bridges 4 x 10 don't do full bridges since never did them so started with the beginners which is only raising your butt and abs, felt a sting in my lower abs which was a bit painfull, anyone know what would cause this?
    push ups 4 x 12 no problems here since I do them as warmups before lifting
    Dips 3 x 15 managed to do 12 only, my gym doesn't have any assisted dips so did them on a crosstrainer, was really hard on my shoulders/lats so I think that body part is weak on me
    HSPU did 3 sets max 10 seconds on a wall, my shoulders where really tired and it's the first time I did them so gonna work my way up to 1 minute
    Decline crunches 4 x 12 no problems here
    Russian decline twists 3 x 12 no problems here either

Took 1 minute rest between reps and 2 between excercises.

Normally I lift mondays/wednesdays/fridays full body heavy with supersets and hiit afterwards and tuesdays upper calesthenics thursdays lower calesthenics with swimming as cooldown

I was thinking I really wanna get better at this, get a nice physique and balance so maybe I could do push pull legs calesthenics on lifting days and then leave tuesdays and thursdays as lifting days since I wanna keep lifting.

My first realistic goals before going more extreme like I said where to be able to do the HSPUs, muscle ups, L sits, pistol squats and dragon flag.

Can someone give me a hand here?
    ++ Positive Crew ++

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No pullup bar or dip machine at home where I'll be doing this. Just a mat and the floor.

I'm thinking of doing 30 minutes of calisthenics in the mornings prior to a 30-40 minute jog, at least 4 times a week. Will still be in the gym 4-6 nights a week (or Sat mornings) with the weights, but I'm thinking that the pushups, bodyweight squats and such probably won't overlap and get in the way of weight training too much. I don't know exactly, but my gut tells me you can pretty much do pushups and such every day, although I'll surely adopt a routine for it.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

would not try/10

looks dangerous lol
    Death is impossible for us to fathom: it is so immense, so frightening, that we will do almost anything to avoid thinking about it. Society is organized to make death invisible, to keep it several steps removed. That distance may seem necessary for our comfort, but it comes with a terrible price: the illusion of limitless time, and a consequent lack of seriousness about daily life. We are running away from the one reality that faces us all.

Hey guys did a first workout today of the one I posted above a couple of replys earlier.

Pull ups 5 x 6 managed to do them but they were hard pushed myself with help of my knees the last ones
    Inverted Rows 3 x 18 I managed to do max 12 reps non stop then stopped and went for the last reps to get those 18 reps
    back bridges 4 x 10 don't do full bridges since never did them so started with the beginners which is only raising your butt and abs, felt a sting in my lower abs which was a bit painfull, anyone know what would cause this?
    Dips 3 x 15 managed to do 12 only, my gym doesn't have any assisted dips so did them on a crosstrainer, was really hard on my shoulders/lats so I think that body part is weak on me
    HSPU did 3 sets max 10 seconds on a wall, my shoulders where really tired and it's the first time I did them so gonna work my way up to 1 minute

Normally I lift mondays/wednesdays/fridays full body heavy with supersets and hiit afterwards and tuesdays upper calesthenics thursdays lower calesthenics with swimming as cooldown

I was thinking I really wanna get better at this, get a nice physique and balance so maybe I could do push pull legs calesthenics on lifting days and then leave tuesdays and thursdays as lifting days since I wanna keep lifting.

My first realistic goals before going more extreme like I said where to be able to do the HSPUs, muscle ups, L sits, pistol squats and dragon flag.

Anyone please?
    ++ Positive Crew ++

aaronedmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read through 107 pages of this thread and then just skipped to the end.

I hurt my shoulder lifting weights (of course) . Mostly incline bench and bench. So I was looking for alternatives to the bodybuilding lifestyle considering that it's hard on your body.

I can't wait to get into a routine but I have to wait til my shoulder is feeling better. Just a strain hopefully.

Can I get an imbalance if I'm just doing vertical pulls? I tried doing inverted rows they feel so awkward because all I feel is my forearms.

enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000)

If you want to get better at this, devote more time to it, what you're doing looks pretty good already.

I would say, leave all upper body movements towards calisthenics and maybe squat/deadlift 1-2x a week at most. I don't think the HIIT will be helping with it either, if you want to drop weight or body fat just eat less. If you're going for strength and want to develop more advanced movements I think resting more between sets would be beneficial as well. This is just my opinion but I try to take as long as I need to for moves that I'm not really good at or proficient with.

Maybe also bump up the training to 4-5x days a week as well. Other than that, everything looks good, you're doing pullups, dips, ab-related exercises, bridges, practicing handstands and what not. If you want to increase pullup numbers then maybe look at Pavel's pullup program. For the majority of my core related work, I like to do it on a bar so hanging leg raises, windshield wipers, etc.

Originally Posted by enfieldvball View Post
    If you want to get better at this, devote more time to it, what you're doing looks pretty good already.

I would say, leave all upper body movements towards calisthenics and maybe squat/deadlift 1-2x a week at most. I don't think the HIIT will be helping with it either, if you want to drop weight or body fat just eat less. If you're going for strength and want to develop more advanced movements I think resting more between sets would be beneficial as well. This is just my opinion but I try to take as long as I need to for moves that I'm not really good at or proficient with.

Maybe also bump up the training to 4-5x days a week as well. Other than that, everything looks good, you're doing pullups, dips, ab-related exercises, bridges, practicing handstands and what not. If you want to increase pullup numbers then maybe look at Pavel's pullup program. For the majority of my core related work, I like to do it on a bar so hanging leg raises, windshield wipers, etc.
    Ok thanks!
    What do you mean with that I should leave all upper body movements?
    I never did windshield wipers, how could I do those?

Will work hard to achieve what I want and get good at this, maybe train 3x a week calesthenics full body and 2x lifting fullbody for max results would that be a good idea?

Thanks in advance Enfieldvball
    ++ Positive Crew ++

GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ok thanks!
    What do you mean with that I should leave all upper body movements?
    I never did windshield wipers, how could I do those?

Will work hard to achieve what I want and get good at this, maybe train 3x a week calesthenics full body and 2x lifting fullbody for max results would that be a good idea?

Thanks in advance Enfieldvball
    I think 3x calisthenics full body +2x lifting full body is going to be hard to keep up, and it will not be the quickest way to progress. You will still be tired when you lift, hampering your total effort, and you'll still be tired when doing calisthenics, hampering your form and motivation. If you want to keep lifting, I would go for something like:
    monday: calisthenics upper body
    tuesday: static holds only
    wednesday: lift full body
    thursday: static holds only
    friday: calisthenics upper body
    saturday: deadlift and squat
    sunday: complete rest

I'm not a personal trainer, but I know that when it comes to fitness, doing too much hardly ever works in the long run.

Hmm yeah would probably best thing, if anyone did this could you post it to know
    if I could lift and do calisthenics it would be great but weekend are normally hard for me to train or a mix like a week weighta and a week calisthenics mixing both active rest days as week calisthenics and week weights?

What about 3x week lifting and static hold and tuesdays thurdays upper calisthenics? Or just try and focus on the routine you gave me?

Static holds how could I do them or where do i start as a beginner?
    ++ Positive Crew ++

L sits on the parallel bars (or rings if you're badass), and handstand holds against the wall are the easy starters. You can't do 30 mins of these, mind... But they're great for shoulder stability and abs. Also hanging from a pull up bar is harder than you think, even with straight arms... Static holds you can do every day, they don't take much out of you.

3x lifting, and filling up the tuesdays and thursdays with upper body calisthenics could work, especially if you tone down the upper body lifts a bit. If you do 12 sets of military presses, and bench 3 plates for reps for half an hour, you won't be great at calisthenics the day after of course...

I think the most important thing to take home here is that there are fairly many calisthenics exercises that you can combine with heavy lifting because heavy lifting tends to only wear out the big muscles, and calisthenics counts much more on the little synergists.

Originally Posted by GimpManlet View Post
    L sits on the parallel bars (or rings if you're badass), and handstand holds against the wall are the easy starters. You can't do 30 mins of these, mind... But they're great for shoulder stability and abs. Also hanging from a pull up bar is harder than you think, even with straight arms... Static holds you can do every day, they don't take much out of you.

3x lifting, and filling up the tuesdays and thursdays with upper body calisthenics could work, especially if you tone down the upper body lifts a bit. If you do 12 sets of military presses, and bench 3 plates for reps for half an hour, you won't be great at calisthenics the day after of course...

I think the most important thing to take home here is that there are fairly many calisthenics exercises that you can combine with heavy lifting because heavy lifting tends to only wear out the big muscles, and calisthenics counts much more on the little synergists.
    Thanks GimpManlet!

Will do the statics after my weight training my gym doesn't have any parallel bars is there any other way I could start doing them?
    And will work on my handstand push ups, first 3 sets and work my way up until I can stand 1 minute right? or do more than 3 sets?

Will first work on improvement and get stronger in calisthenics and work my way up to muscle ups, hand stand push ups, full bridges, dragon flags

A core sample workout which one could I do after my calisthenics?

Hanging leg raises or knee raises?
    Decline crunches and/or Decline russian twists
    I see many people say windshield wipers? If so, I never did them which is a best way to start them?

Thanks!
    ++ Positive Crew ++

MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can I get an imbalance if I'm just doing vertical pulls? I tried doing inverted rows they feel so awkward because all I feel is my forearms.
    You won't get an imbalance per say but you will have zero thickness. Horizontal pulling is much harder than vertical. Start horizontal pulling the first chance you get. Remember you gotta keep challenging yourself. It doesn't matter if its a partial ROM or if you don't feel it in the right muscles at first. MMC comes with repetition and time.

Update: 3 weeks into my special protein blend and I'm up 10-15lbs and muuuuuch stronger. I'm seeing excellent hypertrophy and recomping from calisthenics. Upper chest delts and arms are responding quite well to training.

current routine:
    10x10 decline pushups pullup bar coming .5-1in bellow clavicle (pause at bottom)
    supersetted with 10x2-3 rows each session trying to get body straighter.
    3xf pullups
    supersetted with 3xf front raises
    supersetted with 3xf lateral raises
    3xf head bangers hammer grip
    supersetted with 3xf head bangers pronated grip
    supersetted with 3xf head bangers supinated grip
    supersetted with 3xf behind the head tricep extension
    supersetted with 3xf cg pushup
    supersetted with 3xf tricep extension to forehead
    Occlusion calf raises 20 15 15

I do this EOD
    Last edited by MrBitches; 08-27-2014 at 03:07 PM.
    Planche: Achieved
    Front Lever: Achieved
    Back Lever: Achieved
    One Arm Pullup for reps: *SoClose*

Lean Bulk 4 Life Crew
    Calisthenics Crew
    Crippled Crew
    Doesn't Train Legs Crew
    Russian & Polish Crew
    Longboarding Crew
    203 Crew
    Always Negs Back Crew

67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did assisted muscle ups with my trainer tonight amongst a bunch of other stuff. Got in about 30 reps and they felt really strong at the end. Short video in my journal.
    I'm going to take the Sc0liosis curve out of my back and eliminate my nerve pain

Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Simplest cali program ever:

Pullups/chinups: do them for bodyweight reps for volume, add weight or progress to one arm chins

Legs: pistols and sprint and play sports. Do Al kavlados 20 rep pistol program everyday when you can finally do a clean one on each leg. Pistols are goat bodyweight leg exercise for cali people

Push: diamond pushups for reps, work your way up to a one hand pushup and/or handstand pushups

Once you can do them for reps, do it omegablaze style and pyramid each exercise 2-3 times a week
    ***poops 5+ times per day crew***
    ***loves big teddy UK girls crew***

"Probably, he probably weights 30kg from the picture so I could just use my bodyweight against him and 'das-it-mane' him to submission"-- DranzerGT, 21st century misc wizard who researched manmore vs manlet struggles

Brahs, is 3 towel pull ups @ 184lbs good or ****?

enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MrBitches View Post
    You won't get an imbalance per say but you will have zero thickness. Horizontal pulling is much harder than vertical. Start horizontal pulling the first chance you get. Remember you gotta keep challenging yourself. It doesn't matter if its a partial ROM or if you don't feel it in the right muscles at first. MMC comes with repetition and time.

Update: 3 weeks into my special protein blend and I'm up 10-15lbs and muuuuuch stronger. I'm seeing excellent hypertrophy and recomping from calisthenics. Upper chest delts and arms are responding quite well to training.
    Just noticed that you're located in CT? Whereabouts, I'm gonna assume Southern CT? If so, have you heard of CT Bars?

Also, update on my handstand, feeling much more solid now. I can really feel the palms of hands driving into the ground now to help with balance, not sure if that's a good thing or not but I think of it like squatting High Bar. It helps to picture that my hands/palms need to screw into the ground and become stable as possible.

MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by enfieldvball View Post
    Just noticed that you're located in CT? Whereabouts, I'm gonna assume Southern CT? If so, have you heard of CT Bars?

Also, update on my handstand, feeling much more solid now. I can really feel the palms of hands driving into the ground now to help with balance, not sure if that's a good thing or not but I think of it like squatting High Bar. It helps to picture that my hands/palms need to screw into the ground and become stable as possible.
    Yep Fairfield County crew. Never heard of CT bars.

Gj on handstand progress. It's the one thing that's been giving me a lot of trouble.
    Planche: Achieved
    Front Lever: Achieved
    Back Lever: Achieved
    One Arm Pullup for reps: *SoClose*

Lean Bulk 4 Life Crew
    Calisthenics Crew
    Crippled Crew
    Doesn't Train Legs Crew
    Russian & Polish Crew
    Longboarding Crew
    203 Crew
    Always Negs Back Crew