Leighton3230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Leighton3230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Leighton3230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Leighton3230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Leighton3230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Leighton3230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Leighton3230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Leighton3230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Leighton3230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Leighton3230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Leighton3230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Post Diet / Training for Fitness Competition, By Dean Linder-Leighton Fit Model

Hey guys,
    For those of you who don't know me I am a competitive fitness athlete, and fitness Model, I have cert 3,4, and a diploma in fitness & Nutrition and host seminars and online training for as many people as I can.
    My goal is to help as many people as i can through actually educating them on the right thing to do with training and diet, and why they should do them, not just prescribing diets and programs and getting people to follow them like robots, sure it will get results, but when you empower a person with the knowledge of why they have just completed that 12 week plan, and they know the ins and outs of every part, they become self empowered and not reliant on you, and this allows them to have confidence after you have completed coaching them, they can also pass on this knowledge, and if we all become educated we can kill this growing obesity epidemic, for there is no need for it, people just lack some simple education.

So ill post the basics and let you PM me with more specific questions.

Meals : 4-6 Per day, Roughly 2-300 cals per meal. Cycle your CHO days from high to 0 ? This will ensure a recovery and stregnth boost, and also a 'drying out' phase each week, to keep your metabolism at full speed. Pm me for more info.

Training: Mixture of both Cardio and weights, break these into 2 different sessions for double the fat loss.

Supplements: WPI Protien , Vitamin, Pre-workout, Thermogenic if required.
    Testosterone Boosters ECT are not required unless you are suffering from a defficiancy (consult a doctor), or you are dieting really hard for a comp and levels may be down, and or over the age of 35.

Feel free to PM me with more questions.

Follow me on ********.
    ********.com/pages/Dean-Linder-Leighton-Fit-Model/155817991150018