fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Time to cut up or shut up!

This thread is going to be my witness as I embark on my journey to bring to surface my deeply buried abs. Here is the plan:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday
    Push-press
    Squats
    SLDL
    BB rows
    Dips
    1-min Jump rope

*All of the exercises except for dips and jump rope will be done with 135 lbs.
    *I will be doing 6 reps of each exercise consecutively without any breaks. The circuit ends with 1-min of jump rope.
    *This circuit will be done a total of five times with 90 sec break between circuits.
    *I will be doing 30 mins of cardio on tuesday, thursday and saturday, with abs and calves thrown in.
    *Sunday will be rest day.
    *No sugary snacks or sodas.

Start weight: 192 lbs
    BF %: too damn high
    Ht: 6 ft.

Goal weight: 180 lbs.

Short term goal: 185 lbs by Jan 18.

I will be keeping a track of my workout as time goes on this thread.

Inputs are not required but welcome!
    Last edited by fitMD; 12-18-2011 at 05:38 PM.

loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sounds good! What's your diet going to be like though? Do you have an idea where your intake lies in regards to you maintenance?

fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitMD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by loik View Post
    sounds good! What's your diet going to be like though? Do you have an idea where your intake lies in regards to you maintenance?
    I dont have an exact diet planned out. I am a med student with a crazy schedule so I cant really cook or plan. I end up eating out a lot. I read that multiplying your desired bodyweight with 10, gives you the approximate amount of calories you need to eat. For me that would be 1800. I am going keep my diet clean and hit the target of 1800 cal/day. Moderation is what I am shooting for. What do you think?

So the workout turned out to be harder than I thought! I couldn't push press 135lbs. So I switched that with 40 lb dumbells. Here is the workout:

Squats
    SLDL
    Deadlifts (holding the plates)
    Arnold press
    BB rows
    Dips
    Pull ups
    Rope crunches

I was only able to do 4 cycles of this circuit. Used 135 lbs on all the barbell exercises. 40 lbs on arnold press.

It was exhausting though! I am going to get to 6 cycles by the end of this week!

Today was the Cardio day. I played ping pong for about two hours and had a good sweat going. After that I did cardio on an elliptical for 21 mins. Overall, pretty freakin exhausting.

Diet was really clean with total calories about 1700.