Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dorian was aware of "IIFYM" back in the early 90's as well and he was always the most shredded guy on stage. Mentzer was always very wise on his approach to Bodybuilding.
    John "The pro architect" Hollywood

http://teamhollywoodmilitia.com/
    http://www.johnotishollywood.com/#

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Mike Mentzer was crazy as fuk and I love him for it.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is it just me or is everyone in this thread split in two either Loving Mentzer or calling him a nutjob who didn't know jack about bodybuilding?
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ArchangelEST View Post
    Is it just me or is everyone in this thread split in two either Loving Mentzer or calling him a nutjob who didn't know jack about bodybuilding?
    He was one of my idols when I started lifting long long ago, so he gets a hallpass for whatever personal demons he had, just like Arnold does.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

I'm VitaminVendetta PerpetualMotion's Avatar
    PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    90% of what he says is already common knowledge, and again when someone like Reg Park or Steeve Reeves is mentioned keep in mind they did not train on splits. They trained full body every workout... so don't think a 3 day split is anything remotely close to how these individuals trained. Not a bad article just very geared towards the novice.
    I credit Jamie Lewis for awaring me on this. Jamie noted that many people think Reg Park built what he did using 5x5 but apparently he never had an established program and sometimes lifted quite frequently. If someone is able to post that link (and comment) I'd be grateful since I'm at work and obviously is blog is NSFW.
    “Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I may have said in other threads on this forum that he was an insane drug addict whose mad rantings should be taken no more seriously than those of the crazy guy, who lives under a bridge, that talks to himself after smoking crack. LoL I am not a Mentzer fan even slightly.

ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I may have said in other threads on this forum that he was an insane drug addict whose mad rantings should be taken no more seriously than those of the crazy guy, who lives under a bridge, that talks to himself after smoking crack. LoL I am not a Mentzer fan even slightly.
    Lol.

I don't really feel one way or the other as I've never paid much attention to him. To be honest I know ridiculously little about bodybuilders in general, though I attempt to lift hard myself. But after being awared about his scientific approach I atleast have to give some credit for his efforts in trying to get past the "bro" attitude and basing training on hearsay and anecdotal evidence. Even if his methods weren't possibly much better in the end either.
    Owner of:

www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol.

I don't really feel one way or the other as I've never paid much attention to him. To be honest I know ridiculously little about bodybuilders in general, though I attempt to lift hard myself. But after being awared about his scientific approach I atleast have to give some credit for his efforts in trying to get past the "bro" attitude and basing training on hearsay and anecdotal evidence. Even if his methods weren't possibly much better in the end either.
    The problem is of course that he said he was taking a scientific approach so much that maybe he even convinced himself that he was... but he did not understand even the basics of the scientific method. He instead wrote some philosophical ideas on training and recovery and without any evidence or tested set them in stone as gospel and based all of his methods upon these ideas and called it scientific... and those ideas have spawned a very large amount of the bro-science we see now today in training... after his ideas have been found to be very flawed and unworkiable by real science and by professionals whose job it is to train serious competative athletes.

Very interesting.

Well. Atleast he got the nutrition part somewhat right in some aspects. He did advise eating ridiculously low protein doses and bulking with 1 extra gram of protein a day and on a 16 calorie surplus.

Which probably isn't too far from theoretical science, but not applicable in real life and the myriad of factors involved.
    Owner of:

www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

― Alvin Toffler

tswdan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tswdan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tswdan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tswdan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tswdan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tswdan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tswdan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tswdan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tswdan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tswdan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tswdan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    from Wikipedia page on Mike Mentzer

Diet has always been as important, if not more, as weight-training for bodybuilders. However, in his book Heavy Duty Nutrition, Mentzer demonstrated that nutrition for athletes did not need to be nearly as extreme as the bodybuilding industry would lead one to believe. His recommended diets were well balanced, and he espoused eating from all four food groups, totaling four servings each of high-quality grains and fruits, and two each of dairy and protein daily, all year-round.

Mentzer believed that Carbohydrates should make up the bulk of the caloric intake, 50-60%, rather than protein as preferred by others. Mentzer's reasoning was simple: to build 10 pounds of muscle in a year, a total of 6000 extra calories needed to be ingested throughout the year, because one pound of muscle contains 600 calories. That averages 16 extra calories per day, and only four of them needed to be from protein—because muscle is 22% protein, about one quarter.
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.

The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it’s impossible to turn back. The Iron never lies to you.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But would you do less, if you knew the results were the same?
    No, I train, because I love to train not simply for the results. I certainly have physique goals and strength goals, but those come secondary to training. It informs every other aspect. Training is euphoric for me and I've said before that it is akin to a spiritual experience for me. When your muscles are crying, your tired, sweating, shaking from exhaustion; when your light-headed and on the verge of passing out and then you step up under that bar for another set - that's true love right there. I wouldn't get up at 4:30 in the morning to work out, go to class all day then go to work if I didn't love this. I wouldn't do what I do just to look pretty. Nah, I train because I love it so no I wouldn't reduce my time. Although, my sweet spot is 1 1/2 hours, 5x/weekly.

Although, you picked the wrong person to ask. My current routine is full body 3x/weekly with two hypertrophy days. 3 days of bench, 3 days of squats, 3 days of rows(only 1 day of DLs currently unless you count SLDLs - as my current focus is squats). On the days I don't bench, I'm still doing CGBP and dips so I still hit chest. Basically, I have 5 days of shizz just getting hammered. The bulk of it is compounds with some iso work. Rest time is short. 1 1/2 or less on compounds(sometimes a little longer if right around my 1RM) and a minute or less on isos.

drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The problem is of course that he said he was taking a scientific approach so much that maybe he even convinced himself that he was... but he did not understand even the basics of the scientific method. He instead wrote some philosophical ideas on training and recovery and without any evidence or tested set them in stone as gospel and based all of his methods upon these ideas and called it scientific... and those ideas have spawned a very large amount of the bro-science we see now today in training... after his ideas have been found to be very flawed and unworkiable by real science and by professionals whose job it is to train serious competative athletes.
    welcome to meth

Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000) Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000) Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000) Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000) Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000) Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000) Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000) Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000) Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000) Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000) Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    90% of what he says is already common knowledge, and again when someone like Reg Park or Steeve Reeves is mentioned keep in mind they did not train on splits. They trained full body every workout... so don't think a 3 day split is anything remotely close to how these individuals trained. Not a bad article just very geared towards the novice.
    Originally Posted by PerpetualMotion View Post
    I credit Jamie Lewis for awaring me on this. Jamie noted that many people think Reg Park built what he did using 5x5 but apparently he never had an established program and sometimes lifted quite frequently. If someone is able to post that link (and comment) I'd be grateful since I'm at work and obviously is blog is NSFW.
    Park trained most of his early career on a 3-day per week full body routine, but not by any means exclusively. He was using splits as early as 1949 (contest preparation for the Mr. Britain) and was training lifts as infrequently as once every four to five days by 1951 as part of his intention to become the "strongest man in the world". So he was by no means pinned to a single training routine or type of routine - though one could say the basis of his early training certainly was 3-day per week, full-body routines based around his 5x5 scheme. Reeves trained exclusively on full-body routines.

That article is geared towards the novice in that they are the ones who need proper "instruction" the most. However, it is just as applicable to experienced lifters who either don't know or have drifted away from what they really need to be most concerned with ...in some cases, they are the ones who need it the most. As with anything, it depends on the individual.

HIT is a simple, single-factor training based philosophy. It appealed to the masses because it seemed "scientific" based on the limited logic used to support it. Jones created a lot of buzz in Iron Man with it and used that publicity to promote his then new machines. Seemed like a good idea at the time ...to people who didn't have enough experience to know the difference and those gullible enough to believe it. Not that HIT is completely "bad", but there's simply no such thing as a rigid "best" training philosophy. The body just doesn't work that way.

drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Casey Butt View Post
    Park trained most of his early career on a 3-day per week full body routine, but not by any means exclusively. He was using splits as early as 1949 (contest preparation for the Mr. Britain) and was training lifts as infrequently as once every four to five days by 1951 as part of his intention to become the "strongest man in the world". So he was by no means pinned to a single training routine or type of routine - though one could say the basis of his early training certainly was 3-day per week, full-body routines based around his 5x5 scheme. Reeves trained exclusively on full-body routines.

That article is geared towards the novice in that they are the ones who need proper "instruction" the most. However, it is just as applicable to experienced lifters who either don't know or have drifted away from what they really need to be most concerned with ...in some cases, they are the ones who need it the most. As with anything, it depends on the individual.

HIT is a simple, single-factor training based philosophy. It appealed to the masses because it seemed "scientific" based on the limited logic used to support it. Jones created a lot of buzz in Iron Man with it and used that publicity to promote his then new machines. Seemed like a good idea at the time ...to people who didn't have enough experience to know the difference and those gullible enough to believe it. Not that HIT is completely "bad", but there's simply no such thing as a rigid "best" training philosophy. The body just doesn't work that way.
    click on avi to see it bigger

its even smaller

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.blogger.com/profile/08028267895500189112

He's the author of the posted article

Originally Posted by Casey Butt View Post

However you would agree that Park wasn't hitting each body part once a week and he did build the vast majority of his size and strength using full body training methods... and his splits were more refinement work in preperation for contests and not responsible for his size or strength (both of which are pretty extreme for a natty)?

Again my issue with Mentzer on the scientific basis is because making up a theory without testing it, doing any type of peer review or multi-variable analysis and proclaiming it "the way it is" is not even close to scientific. It was a philosophy based upon a chain of logic, that wasn't completely without merit, but still very flawed... and not scientific at all.

Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000) Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000) Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000) Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000) Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000) Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000) Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000) Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000) Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000) Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000) Casey Butt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    However you would agree that Park wasn't hitting each body part once a week and he did build the vast majority of his size and strength using full body training methods... and his splits were more refinement work in preperation for contests and not responsible for his size or strength (both of which are pretty extreme for a natty)?
    I actually agree with just about everything you said ...but maybe my post made it sound like I didn't.

Park's early routines, up until he was within several pounds of his peak muscle mass, were practically exclusively full-body routines, three times per week. He only used splits for contest preparation in the early days, and only for a few weeks/months at that. As far as I understand, he began taking longer breaks between training sessions, hitting a lift once every four days or so (what he called "irregular training") only after he was already the 1951 Mr. Universe and his only interest was getting as strong as possible. At that time, he considered himself "retired" from competitive bodybuilding and not training specifically to get bigger as his main priority. He "returned" to bodybuilding in 1958 because he wanted the publicity of being "Mr. Universe" to promote his newly opened gym(s) in South Africa ...and then he went back to his "standard" three times per week, full-body, 5x5 routines to bulk up as quickly as possible.

It was only later in his career - after 1961/62 - that he went to more elaborate split routines to allow more volume in an attempt to compensate for injuries preventing him from following his "traditional" heavy, full-body routines. So Park probably followed a thousand different types of routines over the course of his 25-year career, but it was most certainly the basic 3-times per week, full-body routine that he built his physique with in the first place.

Again my issue with Mentzer on the scientific basis is because making up a theory without testing it, doing any type of peer review or multi-variable analysis and proclaiming it "the way it is" is not even close to scientific. It was a philosophy based upon a chain of logic, that wasn't completely without merit, but still very flawed... and not scientific at all.
    Logic drawn upon incomplete information at that. It made sense in light of Seyle's simple GAS theory, but they (Jones, Mentzer, Darden, etc) used a general overall bodily response (getting stronger) to apply to a very specific goal (muscle growth). The problem is, and always has been, that the overall response is made up of a lot of things other than just muscle growth ...which Jones and his followers seem to have ignored.

RusticYukon is not very well liked. (-100) RusticYukon is not very well liked. (-100) RusticYukon is not very well liked. (-100) RusticYukon is not very well liked. (-100) RusticYukon is not very well liked. (-100) RusticYukon is not very well liked. (-100) RusticYukon is not very well liked. (-100) RusticYukon is not very well liked. (-100) RusticYukon is not very well liked. (-100) RusticYukon is not very well liked. (-100) RusticYukon is not very well liked. (-100)
    I do find it interesting that Mentzer was a head of his time regarding cutting but so moronically insane when it comes to training concept.
    u mad?

If his training protocol was so "moronically insane" then how did he build such an impressive physique? And you can't say steroids, because 99.9% of guys on steroids never achieve a physique as impressive as Mentzer's.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RusticYukon View Post
    u mad?

If his training protocol was so "moronically insane" then how did he build such an impressive physique? And you can't say steroids, because 99.9% of guys on steroids never achieve a physique as impressive as Mentzer's.

Strong bump numbnuts.
    Delirious Mutant.

Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any1 wanna cliffs on this thread?

I'm lazy.

Have we determined whether or not IIFYM works yet?

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gemuadrken View Post
    Any1 wanna cliffs on this thread?

I'm lazy.

Have we determined whether or not IIFYM works yet?

Dbol+pancakes+HIT+amphetamines+drinkingyourownpiss = Victory.
    Delirious Mutant.

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the Input!
    I'm almost certain I've seen you post these exact pictures quite some time ago...perhaps a even a year.
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    Dbol+pancakes+HIT+amphetamines+drinkingyourownpiss = Victory.
    Dbol is more suited to higher volume, just sayin.
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs

Originally Posted by peanut-butter View Post
    Dbol is more suited to higher volume, just sayin.

I don't really know nothin bout no bike ridin.
    Delirious Mutant.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread delivers, even after its expiration date.

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RusticYukon View Post
    Steroids + genetics.
    Sports Science & Health Undergraduate

You don't always get what you wish for,
    You get what you work for.

Bite off more than you can chew,
    Then Chew it!

Twitter: @MarkGermaine

"It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys." - Emil Zatopek

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    The results of him trying to get people to change their views and grasp the simple concepts of DCA?:

Quoted from wikipedia-
    "Mentzer reportedly suffered a mental breakdown. [4] According to Peter McGough, editor-in-chief of FLEX magazine, stories began to surface of Mentzer exhibiting some very erratic behavior. Stories of him running naked through the streets, directing traffic, telling prophecies about the end of the world, being arrested by the police numerous times and even waiting for aliens to land were all published in magazines at one point or another. Popular bodybuilding writer Dan Duchaine even suggested that Mentzer was drinking his own urine at the time. "
    holy fukking shiiiiitttt youre alive!!!!
    AAU World SJ Powerlifting Champion, 2014

Owner/Founder of StrongerYou Personal Training

BTK-no excuses

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snrygo View Post
    holy fukking shiiiiitttt youre alive!!!!
    Or at least he was a year ago
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    Or at least he was a year ago
    oh sht lol.
    AAU World SJ Powerlifting Champion, 2014

Owner/Founder of StrongerYou Personal Training

BTK-no excuses

Originally Posted by peanut-butter View Post
    I'm almost certain I've seen you post these exact pictures quite some time ago...perhaps a even a year.
    Lets see - 1 year, 2 months and 4 days?

Why the hell did this thread get bumped, lol. Oh right... we oversaturated those Pulcinella threads with pics of Mentzer, lol.
    Owner of:

www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

― Alvin Toffler