Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

So if Newt is the candidate, Obama is guranteed to be re-elected

Was talking about it on NBC.

Newt running away with the republican vote right now. But head to head against Obama, Obama smashes him cause independents don't like Newt. Against other republicans though it's much closer.

So bottom line don't let Newt anywhere near the republican nomination unless you want 4 more years of Obama. I think Newt may be even more disliked among the general voter than Sara Palin and that's saying a lot.

anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    obama would decimate newt...
    manlet

***MISC CAR AUDIO CREW***
    ***288 CREW***
    48/2(9+3)=288
    48/(2(9+3))=2

Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by anabolismandy View Post
    obama would decimate newt...
    Wouldn't even be close. Especially among women. Yes, he'd get the women vote anyhow, but **** even republican women would probably be voting for him.

I think Newt fwiw, is an extremely smart man. In a debate he'd destroy him. But it's be like Bush/Gore in 2000. In which Bush won because he came off as so much more likeable.

Nom I sayin'.

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is this why Newt got a standing O in New Hampshire?

Newt has way LESS baggage than Obama and Newt will bring all this up. For ex, who was PREZ when the USA lost its AAA credit rating, rating held since 1913?

If Newt runs, all Obama can do is sputter trash talk that everyone already knows and Newt has defused.
    “From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be rememberèd—
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...”

r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Streetbull View Post

Newt has way LESS baggage than Obama and Newt will bring all this up. For ex, who was PREZ when the USA lost its AAA credit rating, rating held since 1913?

If Newt runs, all Obama can do is sputter trash talk that everyone already knows and Newt has defused.
    I thought you were all about Bachmann, or was it Cain....or maybe Perry....oh that's right, you're just a dumb fuk who has no idea wtf he is talking about.

steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by r0gue6 View Post
    I thought you were all about Bachmann, or was it Cain....or maybe Perry....oh that's right, you're just a dumb fuk who has no idea wtf he is talking about.
    lmao this....

dude is clueless

2 tickets to the gun show Rowbro's Avatar
    Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000)

I just want to say that the Republicans in Congress have been particularly nasty in the recent past regarding America's future... they do not stand for bettering America, they stand for bettering the GOP, and in turn have caused a much worse situation that anyone wanted. Note that if they truly wanted a deficit reduction, they would have opposed much of the Bush-era spending, tax cuts and military operations.
    500+ Just say rep back

LEARN PROPER SQUAT TECHNIQUE!
    http://oldschooltrainer.com/how-to-squat/

One of the BEST threads on this site: Posture Correction Information and Techniques, by Gzus
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123812871

"i sequence the genome of every girl i meet. it has costed me millions of dollars, and i'm honestly not sure what to do with the raw data."
    -BandApart

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rowbro View Post
    I just want to say that the Republicans in Congress have been particularly nasty in the recent past regarding America's future... they do not stand for bettering America, they stand for bettering the GOP, and in turn have caused a much worse situation that anyone wanted. Note that if they truly wanted a deficit reduction, they would have opposed much of the Bush-era spending, tax cuts and military operations.
    Total BS

Newt/Obama would be a much closer race than most realize, though I do agree that he'd have less a chance of winning a general election as either Romney or Paul
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Los_Diablo View Post

Newt running away with the republican vote right now. But head to head against Obama, Obama smashes him cause independents don't like Newt. Against other republicans though it's much closer.

So bottom line don't let Newt anywhere near the republican nomination unless you want 4 more years of Obama. I think Newt may be even more disliked among the general voter than Sara Palin and that's saying a lot.
    Any prediction on who can win the election at this point is completely pointless. About this time 4 years ago, Fred Thompson was the front runner for the GOP, Huckabee won Iowa, and Hillary Clinton was the front runner for the Democrats.

Most national polls show that Gingrich is 3-6% points behind Obama. That discrepancy could easily be overcome. If Newt gets the nomination, he has already stated he wants to challenge Obama to 7, 3-hour Lincoln/Douglas style debates. If Obama declines this challenge he will follow Obama where ever he goes, and speak 4 hours after Obama. Newt is a fantastic debater and would do very well against Obama. I think that may change America's opinion of Newt.

BMW 335i Crew

GO Noles, Heat, Red Sox, Bruins, and Chelsea FC!

Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    national polls mean nothing right now until the repubs have a nominee. I don't think Newts marital affairs will affect him too much. He has said he's made mistakes, found his faith and asked forgiveness from God. He's 68 years old now and a grandfather and he is a more mature and changed person now. Americans are a forgiving people. If his personal baggage was so much of a problem, he would never be where he is now.

Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lord_Lemon View Post
    national polls mean nothing right now until the repubs have a nominee. I don't think Newts marital affairs will affect him too much. He has said he's made mistakes, found his faith and asked forgiveness from God. He's 68 years old now and a grandfather and he is a more mature and changed person now. Americans are a forgiving people. If his personal baggage was so much of a problem, he would never be where he is now.
    This.

I believe this election, more than any other we've had in the last twenty years, will be more about the issues and positions of candidates, rather than political gossip. Millions of Americans are out of work and worried about the economy, our national border, and foreign relationships. Voters are going to care more about what candidate can solve real problems, not how many wives they've been married to in their lifetime.

BMW 335i Crew

Location: As much as you can build while rockets fall, Israel
    Jnoah18 is just really nice. (+1000) Jnoah18 is just really nice. (+1000) Jnoah18 is just really nice. (+1000) Jnoah18 is just really nice. (+1000) Jnoah18 is just really nice. (+1000) Jnoah18 is just really nice. (+1000) Jnoah18 is just really nice. (+1000) Jnoah18 is just really nice. (+1000) Jnoah18 is just really nice. (+1000) Jnoah18 is just really nice. (+1000) Jnoah18 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Judging how the country likes a new candidate every week, most likely Obama will win again. Family guy makes the best skit about American voters. Its just hilarious that people waste there breathe when they know there candidate just dosent have the favor to win.
    "Terror builds fences, Not Israel"

Basketball Career high : 16 assists

Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Brandman316 View Post
    This.

I believe this election, more than any other we've had in the last twenty years, will be more about the issues and positions of candidates, rather than political gossip. Millions of Americans are out of work and worried about the economy, our national border, and foreign relationships. Voters are going to care more about what candidate can solve real problems, not how many wives they've been married to in their lifetime.
    Yeah, when's the last time we heard that one?

I doubt Gingrich will get the nomination for the simple fact that people don't want to have to look at him.

And for the first time ever, I am in agreement with Ann Coulter about Newt Gingrich: "Gingrich has spent his years since [his first year as Speaker of the House] having an affair, divorcing his second wife and making money by being the consummate Washington insider -- trading on access, taking $1.6 million from Freddie Mac and palling around with Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi and Al Sharpton.

Even Chuck Schumer wouldn't be seen doing a joint event with Al Sharpton! But Newt seeks approval from strange places.

Newt Gingrich is the "anti-Establishment" candidate only if "the Establishment" is defined as "anyone who remembers what happened the day before yesterday.
    "

I think Paul will win Iowa and Romney NH. From there, it will be a two-man race.
    "Pain hurts, lemme tell ya. It can ruin your whole day." -Bill "Superfoot" Wallace

anonymous
    Most people vote on vauge feelings and perception of a candidate, and Newt (who is loathsome on the issues) is a chubby, condescending douchebag who is extremely dislikeable on all levels. Obama has charisma that totally eclipses Newt.

Sadly the media seems to have decided who it's going to be this season, so Obama gets it again unless RP voters actually register as Republicans to vote instead of spending so much time voting on online polls.

2 tickets to the gun show Rowbro's Avatar
    Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    Total BS

Newt/Obama would be a much closer race than most realize, though I do agree that he'd have less a chance of winning a general election as either Romney or Paul
    I'm just saying why is it Obama's fault when he tried to compromise with the partisan representatives? Also an article about a month ago analyzed Obama's chances against the main viable candidates, given different scenarios of economic growth and which Republican candidate would have what chances against him. Very good article, I'll look for it if you'd like to read it.
    500+ Just say rep back

LEARN PROPER SQUAT TECHNIQUE!
    http://oldschooltrainer.com/how-to-squat/

One of the BEST threads on this site: Posture Correction Information and Techniques, by Gzus
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123812871

"i sequence the genome of every girl i meet. it has costed me millions of dollars, and i'm honestly not sure what to do with the raw data."
    -BandApart

Originally Posted by Strategery View Post
    Yeah, when's the last time we heard that one?

I doubt Gingrich will get the nomination for the simple fact that people don't want to have to look at him.

And for the first time ever, I am in agreement with Ann Coulter about Newt Gingrich: "Gingrich has spent his years since [his first year as Speaker of the House] having an affair, divorcing his second wife and making money by being the consummate Washington insider -- trading on access, taking $1.6 million from Freddie Mac and palling around with Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi and Al Sharpton.

Even Chuck Schumer wouldn't be seen doing a joint event with Al Sharpton! But Newt seeks approval from strange places.

Newt Gingrich is the "anti-Establishment" candidate only if "the Establishment" is defined as "anyone who remembers what happened the day before yesterday.
    "

I think Paul will win Iowa and Romney NH. From there, it will be a two-man race.
    I keep hearing everyone say, "Oh people won't vote for Newt because........." yet he has been in the lead in the polls for a month now, and his national support is the strongest it has ever been. With each week that goes by, Newt's haters keep stating his support wlll only be temporary, but the opposite becomes true.

Ron Paul is doing well in Iowa, and may even win the state, but Newt is gaining support in NH and had the largest rally in the state, and has HUGE support in South Carolina (who has decided the candidate since 1980) and Florida.

Gingrich also leads in some important swing states that Obama won 4 years ago.

As I said a month ago, Newt's large support isn't temporary.

BMW 335i Crew

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    U mad Newt will shred your punk in debates and you'll have to get Obama's nutz out of your mouth?
    Shall be my brother...”

Originally Posted by Rowbro View Post
    Republicans TRIED to deal with Dems -- we'll cut spending, you cut taxes. Dems reneged EVERY TIME. Remember Bush I, 'No New Taxes'? He relented, in order to cut spending. They raised spending. Did the same to Reagan.

Dems are simply a pack of criminals. No wonder they won't trust the Dems to cut spending this time around. Dems won't follow through on a deal. Fck 'em.
    Shall be my brother...”

Originally Posted by Brandman316 View Post
    Any prediction on who can win the election at this point is completely pointless. About this time 4 years ago, Fred Thompson was the front runner for the GOP, Huckabee won Iowa, and Hillary Clinton was the front runner for the Democrats.

Most national polls show that Gingrich is 3-6% points behind Obama. That discrepancy could easily be overcome. If Newt gets the nomination, he has already stated he wants to challenge Obama to 7, 3-hour Lincoln/Douglas style debates. If Obama declines this challenge he will follow Obama where ever he goes, and speak 4 hours after Obama. Newt is a fantastic debater and would do very well against Obama. I think that may change America's opinion of Newt.
    Good point -- who cares about personal issues if the man can govern and get the economy going again? Barry the Twerp sure can't.

Only 'True Believers' like Rogue and Steelers will vote for a DEMONSTRATED RECORD OF POLITICAL FAILURE.
    Shall be my brother...”

ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Los_Diablo View Post

That's all you need to know.

Resident Liberal Elite NeoKantian's Avatar
    NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Street "Forearms" Bull is like a confused schizophrenic homeless guy.
    "God help us; we're in the hands of engineers." - JP Quote

Please Donate to Help Cure Hearing Loss:
    http://hearinghealthfoundation.org/
    http://hearinglosscure.stanford.edu/

Where dreams are possible Thinman's Avatar
    Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000)
    While I believe Newt is a very intelligent man, I think he is
    a little to eccentric to be president. The republicans best bet to beat Obama
    is Romney.

moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000)
    NBC, the ultimate authority on 1 year away predictions concerning the presidency. Hell, why should we even bother with the primaries and debates if NBC has already said Obama will win?

You are so dumb, you are so dumb.....Fo' REAL!
    I ALWAYS rep back, just leave a link to one of your posts in the rep comment.

Originally Posted by NeoKantian View Post
    Street "Forearms" Bull is like a confused schizophrenic homeless guy.
    Only in your phenomenal world...not in the noumenal....
    Shall be my brother...”

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    While I agree with your sentiment, what is the constant need you have to resort to baseless name-calling and childish insults?
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Newt Gringrich gives off a Scumbag Steve vibe everytime I see and hear him talk. Do not want.

GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Republicans TRIED to deal with Dems -- we'll cut spending, you cut taxes. Dems reneged EVERY TIME. Remember Bush I, 'No New Taxes'? He relented, in order to cut spending. They raised spending. Did the same to Reagan.

Dems are simply a pack of criminals. No wonder they won't trust the Dems to cut spending this time around. Dems won't follow through on a deal. Fck 'em.
    Didn't the Dems offer something like 1 dollar in new taxes for every 4 dollars cut from spending and Republicans refused? Sounded like a decent compromise. I've been a Republican for a while but now on everything besides president I mostly vote against whoever is the incumbent, regardless of party.

nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    U mad Newt will shred your punk in debates and you'll have to get Obama's nutz out of your mouth?
    you mad that goldman sachs has made their bet on obama and that goldman runs the world..goldman never loses

r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    While I agree with your sentiment, what is the constant need you have to resort to baseless name-calling and childish insults?
    That's the way i post, and I call it like I see it.

Deal with it homie.

powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You're one of the most immature people in the R/P.
    Racism is completely irrational.

Raising taxes never created a single job.