Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What kind of clothes do women like on men best?

Do you ladies like it when a man wears tight clothing or does it look like they are trying too hard then? Obviously if a fit guy does this it's not as big a deal as if an out-of-shape guy did it or does it not really matter? Do you prefer looser clothing and let your imagination do the rest or do you like to visually see what the guy has? How tight should dress shirts fit?
    What kind of style do you prefer?
    you come at the king, you best not miss

ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    Do you ladies like it when a man wears tight clothing or does it look like they are trying too hard then? Obviously if a fit guy does this it's not as big a deal as if an out-of-shape guy did it or does it not really matter? Do you prefer looser clothing and let your imagination do the rest or do you like to visually see what the guy has? How tight should dress shirts fit?
    I like looser clothing better. I am seeing more and more men wear skin tight shirts and I simply don't like it. But in the end, it shouldn't really matter what we think, it's more about how comfy you feel wearing it. I wear Yoga pants and T-shirts half the time whenever I am not at work, I don't care much about what others think about it, I love my yoga pants lol
    ''Remember where you are posting (ie a body building forum) and the audience who is going to reply. If you just want someone to tell you youre pretty, youre slim/toned, ripped or correct in your craziness then please post somewhere else. '' ~Kjake55

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I prefer the kind that uhhh come off easy..

ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    I prefer the kind that uhhh come off easy..
    ^^this works as well!

None at all could also be a solution, but then, where's the fun? *sigh*
    ''Remember where you are posting (ie a body building forum) and the audience who is going to reply. If you just want someone to tell you youre pretty, youre slim/toned, ripped or correct in your craziness then please post somewhere else. '' ~Kjake55

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ClassickQC View Post
    I like looser clothing better. I am seeing more and more men wear skin tight shirts and I simply don't like it. But in the end, it shouldn't really matter what we think, it's more about how comfy you feel wearing it. I wear Yoga pants and T-shirts half the time whenever I am not at work, I don't care much about what others think about it, I love my yoga pants lol
    Thanks. I'm in the US though and the style is very different from Montreal's (I think). Don't men in Canada dress similarly to men in Europe? Not a fan of that look lol

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks. I'm in the US though and the style is very different from Montreal's (I think). Don't men in Canada dress similarly to men in Europe? Not a fan of that look lol
    Nah bro, Canadians are more similar to us than Europeans.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    Nah bro, Canadians are more similar to us than Europeans.
    Pretty much!

I don't know about you guys out there, but here, in the past 2 years, it's like they went from not too loose yet not too tight shirts to so tight I actually can see your veins. Now that is something I really can't stand. (personally) Come on! Leave some for our imagination, please

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP...I thought you looked familiar......

intlbabygirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) intlbabygirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) intlbabygirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) intlbabygirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) intlbabygirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) intlbabygirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) intlbabygirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) intlbabygirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) intlbabygirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) intlbabygirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) intlbabygirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    none ... babyoil and a bow tie

Originally Posted by intlbabygirl View Post
    none ... babyoil and a bow tie
    Hopefully you mean in private only??

cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    they like neon speedos, binis with propellers, and orange chuck taylors (wear these together and you'll totally own)
    No one raindrop believes it is to be blamed for the flood. -anonymous

now who was that guitarist for ac/dc...angus young
    ya he had a nice look

Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    by far nothing is better than a tight fitting button up..... gets me every time
    especially if he's got muscles

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If I had my way, all men would walk the earth dressed as Don Draper and Roger Sterling from the TV series Mad Men. I love a sharp dressed man--suits, and even cufflinks (drool)!!!!

For casual, I love when men wear khakis and polo shirts.
    Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out. Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

Registered User cheerleader0720's Avatar
    cheerleader0720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerleader0720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerleader0720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerleader0720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerleader0720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerleader0720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerleader0720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerleader0720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerleader0720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerleader0720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerleader0720 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm from the country, so nothing turns me on more than some tight Wranglers, "sh*t-kickers", and a nice button-up shirt.

WeAite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeAite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeAite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeAite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeAite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeAite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeAite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeAite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeAite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeAite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes, OP. if the guy is fit, he can pull off different clothing (from loose clothing to tight) in my eyes at least. only article of clothing that should reveal any definition is the shirt imo (unless short shorts like zyzz lol.) dress shirts on the other hand are made to fit and should not look big or small; the fitting should be perfect.

if the guy is out of shape, fitting needs to be a bit looser to hide the belly obviously.

skinny guys can pull off everything, or i could just be brainwashed from seeing fashion male models.

lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    clothes that fit and dress your age...I can figure out the rest ...
    Fitness model mommy

Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000)

I have one question to add ladies...White jeans...yay or nay?

wxy228 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wxy228 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wxy228 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wxy228 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wxy228 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wxy228 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wxy228 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wxy228 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wxy228 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wxy228 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wxy228 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I love a simple white tee, semi-tight, with plain blue jeans that aren't too tight, but still sort of "hug", so you can kind of see shape.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ClassickQC View Post
    I love my yoga pants lol
    We love Yoga pants too keep on wearing them
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000)
    Clothes that fit properly for your height and weight.

Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Skinny leg jeans and guys, do not mix.

I dont want to see chicken legs skinnier then mine, ick.
    It's the fashion here in Australia at the moment. Not a huge fan.

A nice fitting boot cut does a lot more for the figure
    Aswell as a nice fitting shirt, not too tight but not too baggy.

McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bateman wrote this super emotional/epic post about leaving the misc

...then i see him in the female misc

gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ion26 View Post
    I have one question to add ladies...White jeans...yay or nay?
    Nay. A few can pull off white/cream khaki's but even they are few and far between.

OP, clothes should fit well. Not too tight, not too loose. Dress/formal clothes should be more tailored. Really casual clothes (think trip to the beach) can be more relaxed. Everything else should be in-between.

ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Typically loose, but not too loose(baggy). Really, anything that looks comfortable on them.

Skinny Jeans and anything too tight are just an instant turn off. Whether you're built or not. Double whammy if they're bright a**, obnoxious, neon colored skinny jeans.
    "If you can't enjoy eating at all what's the point?"_GSP

Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I love it when straight men look gay or European as there is nothing sexier than a guy who pays close attention to his looks and styling. Baggy clothing is a no no for me these days. Tucked in shirts with buttons get bonus points. Grown men in team gear outside of sports meets are a complete turn off. Bottom line, make an effort if you expect women to do it. White jeans are good in the appropriate setting like an island vacation. Why the hell not? Also men secure enough to wear pink are HOT!
    Last edited by Forgettoned; 12-22-2011 at 08:09 PM.
    Modesty is the most attractive thing on a woman. With that said, don't expect bikini pics of me plastered all over the Internet any time soon :)

& the prisoner of manlets JailzBrah's Avatar
    JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by McBlouster View Post
    Bateman wrote this super emotional/epic post about leaving the misc

...then i see him in the female misc

lol
    i rep back.

5 is my lucky number.

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shirts like these have worked well for me.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i02_details

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i03_details

Although I am a bit more muscular than that model in the pic. Not overly muscled/bulky.....I actually built my body according to what I think women like. I have a ton of shirts like that in long sleeve and short, with and without pockets as well as a bunch of shirts like these

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i01_details

in button up and zipper. Right now you can get shirts very similar to that at Target for like $10. I bought every color.

http://www.target.com/p/Converse-One...t/-/A-13540684

Fit is everything and luckily my build fills out these shirts perfectly. Enough to show my build, but not so tight like I am wearing a little kids shirt. I like rolling the sleeves up on my long sleeve shirts, occasionally I don't just for varity. I have very good muscle seperation everywhere, including my forearms. It never fails, if I am doing something that has me moving my fingers/hands around, girls will fixate on my forearms since you can see all the different muscle groups moving under my skin.

For pants, I have jeans as well but mostly like wearing Kenneth Cole or Calvien Klien 5 pocket pants in various colors. Dockers D3 are sorta similar to them as well and I have them too, but like the Kenneth Cole's cut best
    (old ones, the new ones he started putting out use materials I don't like since they are too thin)

http://www.amazon.com/Dockers-Pocket...6744901&sr=1-3

I'll wear simple brown leather sandals

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...A2Z0PCVRDDJI2U

Boots

http://www.amazon.com/Steve-Madden-R...745338&sr=1-18

Sneakers or chuck taylors
    Last edited by Casca; 01-16-2012 at 12:26 PM.
    ☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Soldier

☆☆☆Perfectly Imperfect �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆What is the point of doing a bunch of reps if every rep you do is CRAP? �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆snailsrus �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆High Five �яєω☆☆☆

BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100)
    The Express shirts? It has 3% Spandex in it.

Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I get told I look like I'm trying too hard and it's unattractive..by girls.

Guy friends tell me I have a lot of style..

Such is life.

IMO:

What guys think girls find attractive =/= what girls ACTUALLY find attractive
    Instagram: @Maslag

Ivy League Crew