Thread: Help please!!!

I am not a bodybuilder bicepcurlbro's Avatar
    bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Help please!!!

I dont understand why my left bicep is barely any progress. i have correct form and everything but for some reason it wont grow although my left tricep is making a change.this makes everything awkward when i flex in the mirror and my right arm gets sexier each week.also both my biceps are soft when i flex although theyve always been but is this due to me taking creatine?

Cliffs
    - Left arm isnt getting sexier like right arm
    - Arms are soft
    - Does creatine cause my arm softness

avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No, creatine is helping you not hindering you.
    Use dumbbells so each arm is getting evenly worked
    Give it time and eventually you'll see results
    There may be people that have more talent than you, but there's no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.

My Smolov Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158595043

bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by avery50000 View Post
    No, creatine is helping you not hindering you.
    Use dumbbells so each arm is getting evenly worked
    Give it time and eventually you'll see results
    i see you skipped my name, i use dumbells and im usin same form but sometimes my left has better form and ive been bulking for two months with not much progress on my left bicep

avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avery50000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cam you do same reps with same weight both arms? If so keep training, they'll eventually get there. Everyone experiences something like this
    There may be people that have more talent than you, but there's no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.

My Smolov Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158595043

Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong wut
    i just started creatine, making my biceps harder not softer

Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ****ing idiot

Originally Posted by avery50000 View Post
    cam you do same reps with same weight both arms? If so keep training, they'll eventually get there. Everyone experiences something like this
    yup i can do same reps on both arms

Originally Posted by Velatsaraptor View Post
    ****ing idiot
    ???