ellie210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ellie210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ellie210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ellie210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ellie210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ellie210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ellie210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ellie210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ellie210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ellie210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ellie210 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Need help with squat and deadlift form

I'm starting to have problems squatting and deadlifting properly as I continue to lift more weight. Before I try to lift any more weight, I just want to make sure I'm doing the technique sufficiently well and correct any huge mistakes before moving on.

Squat: A month ago, I made a form critique topic and most people said I wasn't using any hip drive. Now I feel like I'm not using my legs enough. What do you guys think? Am I using my legs enough? Here's a video of me squatting last Friday (130 lbs):

Also, I have problems getting the bar lower on my back. I notice that the bar is pretty high on my back, but I can't seem to get it any lower. Here's a couple of photos I took, front and back, to show where the bar is when I squat:

Is there a way I can get that bar lower on my back? Should I just lean forward more when I'm about to squat?

=============

Deadlift

A huge problem is that I keep rounding my back when I'm going up. However, when I deadlifted on Monday and did my warm up sets, I seemed to have not rounded my back. It was only when I did my work set that I rounded it. Should I just lower the weight on my deadlift until I stop rounding my back? Or will the proper technique come with practice?

Here's a video of me deadlifting:

70x5
    70x5
    105x3
    150x2
    180x4
    135x5

Anyways, I would just like some feedback because I wouldn't want to screw up my form as I add more weight. Better to know now what I'm doing wrong than later on. Appreciate any feedback from you guys!
    After spending years in the gym failing to make any progress, I'm turning over a new leaf. My beginner workout journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138512743