Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Consistency. Intensity. Medtreker's Avatar
    Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Depends on where the women are on the Planet. If I have to think about it, I would say initial attractivness of a male to a female in Metro US areas goes in this immediate (at first sight) order.
    1)Face
    2)Crotch
    3)Body
    4)Immediate indication of monitary worth

After the immediacy(at first sight) wears off, it goes to this order:
    1)Known monitary worth (money).
    2)Face.
    3)Sexual ability(read into it).
    4)body(tied into #3 somewhat).

Woman, not unlike men, want money. Money buys stuff and makes people think they're happy.
    Woman love a good face.
    Woman want to be satisfied sexually.
    Woman like their man to have a good body, low fat and built well. Most don't want a whimp, nor a pro bodybuilder, they want a "real man"...I don't know, ask them what it means!!! Most likely looks like the trhee dudes pictured above...

I believe everything else follows these 4 initial (If I could have anything, this is what I would really want) for woman. Men's list for what they want in themselves may be simmilar, but in a different priority order.

Such a subjective question, and too broadly based. My take is the immediate answer that would come to mind. YES. To put it into perspective, do men like Hot girls??
    Tony

"Punch It Bishop"

MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I think Beckham is too thin and I've been 147lbs and looked a lot more muscular than he does. I don't think he has any amount of muscles to be honest, it's just the basic muscles needed to move and kick a football, he certainly didn't achieve that physique from lifting weights, knowing that his wife lives off prawns and has a skinny body too.
    The mind is the only limit. As long as the mind can envision something, you can do it.

hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The second you think you need to change your body in anyway whatsoever to attract a member of the opposite sex you have lost.

Brain power is all you need.

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DubfromGA View Post
    Post this in the female's misc. if you are actually concerned about valid comments.
    Absolutely not.

This question is often raised in the FemBB section, and my response to one of the threads:

Originally Posted by broad.stance View Post
    It does make sense to ask girls, but keep in mind any answers and the results of the poll won't be of much use if you are asking about the preferences of girls in general. Not only are you surveying a population that is physically active, they also represent an even smaller percentage who lift weights, so they are a 'target group' and their preferences may not align with those of the average woman. There's no judgment because there are plenty of guys who workout only to be attractive, and if you are planning to draw the attention of females who are part of this target group go ahead and change the direction of your training based on the answers. However, if you want the attention of the average girl you will find around school then you should ask the question on the boards they frequent.
    In books for men that focus on physical attractiveness, like the Adonis Index and Built for Show, anecdotal evidence is mostly based off the opinions of women gathered from dating sites.

The OP noted a discrepancy when surveying women in his gym. If he wants to transform his body to attract the average woman, as well intentioned as their answers will be, the OP has to know the women of bb.com will unintentionally screw him over.

On second thought, go on over there and listen to what they have to say. From what I've seen, the average woman wants to keep men small and weak, so the OP can do a lot worse than to attract a type you see roaming those boards.

Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think some of it is the professional bodybuilding communities fault in a sense
    as well. If we could have kept pro bodybuilding back like it was in the old days
    where guys were buff but not freakish muscle like Ronnie Coleman.

Someone else mentioned symmetry above, that's what I am talking about. Getting
    muscle but keeping it all in proportion and not going over the top with it. I am
    starting to understand this about myself as well. It's all about moderation and
    form.

Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyros will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If we could have kept things more in moderation in the pro circuit and maybe
    got some more media coverage I think it would be more widely accepted today
    as a sport.

I know ESPN covers the World's Strongest Man competitions all the time. I can't
    remember the last time I saw a pro bodybuilding contest on tv? anyone else?

Whats on tv all the time? All these skinny girly men in the movies and thus that's
    what women are being programmed to believe is the perfect body for males

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i stopped caring when I was 18. I don't lift for woman, can get woman no matter how I looked. most woman don't care about a mans physique anyways.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some women do and some don't. As with most other things, like that, I don't concern myself with them. I wear what I want, drive what I want and as for my body, it's a work in progress that will get more muscle.

Beckham looks like a twelve year old.
    Last edited by pharmamarketer; 12-13-2011 at 01:14 PM.
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Becham looks like a twelve year old.
    But he can Bend It, man, he can bend it.
    Tony

"Punch It Bishop"

sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tyros View Post
    She's pretty buff herself, look at her bicep. She is probably a bodybuilder.
    Isn't that two dudes?
    Current/Goals 09/01/14
    DL: 435/500
    Bench:245/315
    Box SQ:345/405
    Incline Bench: 235/300
    Squat: 3x330

Goals are meant to be broken... not met.

I think some of it is the professional bodybuilding communities fault in a sense
    as well. If we could have kept pro bodybuilding back like it was in the old days

muscle but keeping it all in proportion and not going over the top with it. I am
    form.
    If "WE" could have kept?? Spoken as if you're a pro... You're compairing apples to oranges. Many play baseball/softball, but can't hit HR record numbers in the majors. Many can throw a punch, but can't be the heavyweight champion of the world.

Pro bodybuilding is what it is. Many may try and emmulate that with drugs too. Many don't use any drugs but manage some fairly decent size, look, and gains anyhow. And many, many, workout in gyms to acheive a "regular" healthy looking body. Completely different worlds, and they don't compair. It's NOT all the same game.
    Tony

"Punch It Bishop"

If we could have kept things more in moderation in the pro circuit and maybe
    got some more media coverage I think it would be more widely accepted today
    as a sport.

I know ESPN covers the World's Strongest Man competitions all the time. I can't
    remember the last time I saw a pro bodybuilding contest on tv? anyone else?

Whats on tv all the time? All these skinny girly men in the movies and thus that's
    what women are being programmed to believe is the perfect body for males
    Sorry to say this, and I'm sure to get damned for it, but pro bb is not really a sport, as much as it is a freak show. Strongman is much more a sport.

Oh, and the "perfect body for men" crap again... Get real man! The perfect body would exist in nature without any modifying of results. That aint any guy who weight trains, it's a hunter/gatherer brother. When you pound out reps on a bench, you're aiming for un-natural weather you want to believe it or not.
    Tony

"Punch It Bishop"

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel like I stumbled into the fem misc....

Pharmamarketer nailed it - some women like it and some don't. I can't believe this question is being asked in the OV35 forum. *shakes head*
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sok454 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Isn't Hugh Jackman like 6'2 200-220 depending on his role? I mean I'm sure the dude can put up some decent lift #'s as well as looking pretty jacked.
    Current/Goals 09/01/14

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My wife likes mine

nuff said.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100)
    some females do like muscly men, some prefer skinny men, i prefer the former

^^

im a girl who lifts

the girl with the 19 inch calves

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't even see the most hardcore athletic women going for
    Greg Valentino. Think she just wanted to have her pic taken
    with the man who had the "Worlds Biggest Arms" etc. At least
    that's my take on the above shot.
    IDK if that's the chick but I once heard and interview with him and a girl he was dating and they were laughing and making jokes about the fact that his gf used so much had clitoris had grown and she looked like she had a small penis. seriously..

cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    IDK if that's the chick but I once heard and interview with him and a girl he was dating and they were laughing and making jokes about the fact that his gf used so much had clitoris had grown and she looked like she had a small penis. seriously..
    I could have gone all day without reading that.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That's hot. (do I need to say not srs...k... Not srs)
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like this..

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

form.
    There are other proportions appreciated in bodybuilding.

Maybe you can aim for the Grecian ideal or Steve Reeves classic physique.
    Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    I could have gone all day without reading that.
    Sorry.. very true though..

Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    That's hot. (do I need to say not srs...k... Not srs)
    LOL..

Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by guard99 View Post
    brb op thinks that the 2 females that he spoke to generalizes to every female in the world
    yeah I didn't expect this in the >35 section... reps my NJ brah

Hold up.... That's not normal??? What should it look like???
    Current/Goals 09/01/14

dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sok454 View Post
    Now I have to explain to my colleagues why I snorted with laughter. Trying to think of something that doesn't involve explaining why I'm reading about enormous clitorises (clitori? What is the proper plural?)

Originally Posted by dansut View Post
    Now I have to explain to my colleagues why I snorted with laughter. Trying to think of something that doesn't involve explaining why I'm reading about enormous clitorises (clitori? What is the proper plural?)
    Its ok I literally just choked on my tea here at work... had to spit it up and i'm still caughing after 10 minutes... all the ladies are like what's so funny????
    Current/Goals 09/01/14

Originally Posted by sok454 View Post
    Steroid abuse by females can cause the clitoris to lengthen and in large.

dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Steroid abuse by females can cause the clitoris to lengthen and sometimes in large.
    Okay, now I am just giggling like I am twelve. I expected more from myself. I'm really disappointed by my immature behaviour and it is not like I didn't already know this.

Interesting to note that disappointment in one's own self is not a cure for the giggles.

Steroid abuse by females can cause the clitoris to lengthen and sometimes in large.
    I'm beginning to wonder if my ex-girlfriend was really a man... i mean she didn't work out at all and had one dem dare lenghtened clitoritistes.
    Current/Goals 09/01/14

Steroid abuse by females can cause the clitoris to lengthen and in large.
    I will not think dirty thoughts.
    I will not think dirty thoughts