xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

how do i get rid of this crazy bitch????

Okay, so there’s this girl who likes me... boarder line stalker. Actually, stalker.
    I don’t want anything to do with her.
    So what does she do? She puts a note in my girlfriends back pack saying me and her did stuff. Messages my mom on ********. Messages me on ********. Calls me from blocked numbers. So then I blocked her phone number so she couldn’t text or call me anymore, and she starts texting me from her friend’s phones and ****.
    Anyway she keeps saying **** like "you broke my heart, and now you’re going to pay"
    And I have NEVER touched the bitch... I sat by her in my 4th block class last year and she let me copy off her, and that’s it. Haha
    Anyway, my girlfriend didn’t believe the note. But now this other crazy bitch is saying she’s going to "show my girlfriend the texts" and I’m like lol what texts? And she’s like the ones you sent me after you fingered me. And like... idek. Can she fake texts saying there from me? Is there any way she can fake "proof" that me and her did stuff to break me and my girlfriend up?
    As bad as it sounds, I’ve briefly considered punching her in the face when nobody’s around.
    Basically how could she fake proof? And how could I show proof I did nothing? And make this **** leave me alone.

edit: will also post pics of the girl if a bunch of people ask.
    Best meet lifts (all raw): 865 squat, 565 bench, 720 deadlift.
    Best meet total: 2110

Gym lifts: 903 squat, 565 bench, 725 deadlift.

Instagram @bigfatfuk

Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    She can use someone elses phone to text herself phone messages talkin' pillow talk if you get my drift and say you sent them. You can get around that though if you ask to see the number under the name tag.
    We are the product of our influences. Originality is so hard to come by in this society.

***I Rape Back***

Reps for bertstare Incompliance's Avatar
    Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000)
    pics
    Threads about girls but no pics = negs on sight

I am not a bodybuilder bicepcurlbro's Avatar
    bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    sit down with her and have a nice talking with crumpets tea and fried chicken

Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pics.
    We are the product of our influences. Originality is so hard to come by in this society.

***I Rape Back***

HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That is one crazy bitch, burn her house.

EDIT: You're one huge motherfucker, diet pls

KiwiBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiBro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eat her (semi srs)

and pics

xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Incompliance View Post
    pics

on the right.

Instagram @bigfatfuk

Originally Posted by HappinessHealth View Post
    That is one crazy bitch, burn her house.

EDIT: You're one huge motherfucker, diet pls
    im cutting down to 250 when i come back

Instagram @bigfatfuk

johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eh fair enough, big girl wants big boy, good job OP haha lulz

ahh OP just disregard just laugh whenever she talks to you, if you do something you most likely make it worse cause then she will use it against you, welcome to school OP happened to me also, but probs not as bad as whats happening to you

just ignore
    Re-born and ready to go

Originally Posted by johnnnnnyboi View Post
    eh fair enough, big girl wants big boy, good job OP haha lulz

ahh OP just disregard just laugh whenever she talks to you, if you do something you most likely make it worse cause then she will use it against you, welcome to school OP happened to me also, but probs not as bad as whats happening to you

just ignore
    hahahahaha even though that made me laugh **** you.

Instagram @bigfatfuk

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    post her FB and phone number on 4chan.
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000)

Just kidding.

Just ignore her till she goes away. You replying to her/ causing conflict is what she wants

I am not a bodybuilder bicepcurlbro's Avatar
    bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    troll her in real life untill shes confused

cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bicepcurlbro View Post
    troll her in real life untill shes confused
    works every time

2 tickets to the gun show Rowbro's Avatar
    Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000)
    London eh?

Call the constables on the swine! She should be thrown in the yonder penitentiary around a fortnight from now, methinks.
    500+ Just say rep back

LEARN PROPER SQUAT TECHNIQUE!
    http://oldschooltrainer.com/how-to-squat/

One of the BEST threads on this site: Posture Correction Information and Techniques, by Gzus
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123812871

"i sequence the genome of every girl i meet. it has costed me millions of dollars, and i'm honestly not sure what to do with the raw data."
    -BandApart

Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stalker wouldn't stalk if she were de..
    public speaking is the GOAT

ya_deez_nutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ya_deez_nutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ya_deez_nutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ya_deez_nutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ya_deez_nutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ya_deez_nutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ya_deez_nutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ya_deez_nutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ya_deez_nutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ya_deez_nutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ya_deez_nutz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ignore her man she will eventually go away but if not then of course piitb....srs
    my workout log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122083421

Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000) Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000) Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000) Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000) Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000) Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000) Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000) Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000) Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000) Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000) Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xBONExCROWNx View Post

on the right.

shes a gator fan, explains everything...

HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im cutting down to 250 when i come back
    what i mean by 'diet pls' is that I wanted to know what your diet consists of.

Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just throw her onto the moon using your superman strength.
    Best lifts to date/goals by July 2013 (ALL RAW)

Squat: 200kgx1 /200kgx1 (goal achieved)
    Bench: 120kgx1 / 130kgx1, 102.5kgx15
    Deadlift: 235kg x 1/ 240kgx1
    OHP: 80kg x1/ 90kgx1

Over All Goal - Elite wilks total in the open age group
    **Registered volume addict**
    **SCARED OF IPF JUDGES CREW**

TWITTER: @The_Lifting_Doc
    YOUTUBE: TheNumber2Jersey (videos of my lifts can all be found here)

Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Homanator View Post
    Just throw her onto the moon using your superman strength.
    You seen her size?
    He's strong. But not that strong

Brb crane tied to rockets.

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)

on the right.
    Looks like she also stalks the refrig. and pantry....
    Last edited by selffirst; 12-13-2011 at 10:09 PM.
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Martynator View Post
    You seen her size?
    He's strong. But not that strong

Brb crane tied to rockets.
    Oh crap... Just saw pic.

Bones, give up. That bish is probably stronger than you. Just pepper your angus and try not to scream.
    Best lifts to date/goals by July 2013 (ALL RAW)

Squat: 200kgx1 /200kgx1 (goal achieved)
    Bench: 120kgx1 / 130kgx1, 102.5kgx15
    Deadlift: 235kg x 1/ 240kgx1
    OHP: 80kg x1/ 90kgx1

Over All Goal - Elite wilks total in the open age group
    **Registered volume addict**
    **SCARED OF IPF JUDGES CREW**

TWITTER: @The_Lifting_Doc
    YOUTUBE: TheNumber2Jersey (videos of my lifts can all be found here)

NegTrained is not very helpful. (-500) NegTrained is not very helpful. (-500) NegTrained is not very helpful. (-500) NegTrained is not very helpful. (-500) NegTrained is not very helpful. (-500) NegTrained is not very helpful. (-500) NegTrained is not very helpful. (-500) NegTrained is not very helpful. (-500) NegTrained is not very helpful. (-500) NegTrained is not very helpful. (-500) NegTrained is not very helpful. (-500)
    damn brah, whats her bulking diet?
    I just want to conquer people and their souls.

★★★ Quality Crew ★★★ | MeanGirlsrew

<=========8 NINE INCH MALES CREW 8=========>

***The Fast & the Furious Crew of direct-port nitrous injection, four-core intercoolers, and ball-bearing turbos. I like the Tuna here.***

Mod negged 5/5/12 in dat dere mod neg Russian Roulette

ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Basically how could she fake proof? And how could I show proof I did nothing? And make this **** leave me alone.
    Last year my friends and I were bored at work. So we decided to have a little fun and call my roommate spoofing the phone number of one of the girls he was messing around with. When he answered my friend pretended to be her angry boyfriend. A good time was had by all (except my roommate)

Yes, it is possible to make it appear like a call or a txt is coming from any given number. Google if you care enough.

leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by johnnnnnyboi View Post
    eh fair enough, big girl wants big boy, good job op haha lulz

ahh op just disregard just laugh whenever she talks to you, if you do something you most likely make it worse cause then she will use it against you, welcome to school op happened to me also, but probs not as bad as whats happening to you

just ignore
    loll !

zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "Pill the bitch and dump in lake"
    - Abraham Lincoln
    Compete in Powerlifting, not bodybuilding.

http://www.youtube.com/user/zipl3r

527.5kg/1163lb total at 81kg/179lb as Sub-Junior at IPF competition 7th Dec 2012.