wingnut22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

dymethaberry steel crushers

Hey guys I'm new to the forum ...but I recently bought these steel crushers from a friend and I just would like to know what the mints look like because I just want to make sure I did not get ripped off. I have dymethaberry and they are small ,pink in color and they have a circular shape...is this consistent with anyone who has taken them before?

djbrown315 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=wingnut22;752591503]Hey guys I'm new to the forum ...but I recently bought these steel crushers from a friend and I just would like to know what the mints look like because I just want to make sure I did not get ripped off. I have dymethaberry and they are small ,pink in color and they have a circular shape...is this consistent with anyone who has taken them before?[/QUOT
    Well not for nothing but before buying anything you should research it to some extent.I am running a cycle of the same thing and you didn't get ripped off. By now if you did the supplement correctly you should have gained anywhere from 8-15 pounds of solid muscle

mcdieselman86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mcdieselman86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mcdieselman86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mcdieselman86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mcdieselman86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mcdieselman86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mcdieselman86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mcdieselman86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mcdieselman86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mcdieselman86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mcdieselman86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Black lable!!

Hey guys Ijust started the steel crushers cycle two days ago but I'm getting lower back pain I was wondering if anyone got the same thing I'm thinking its the kidneys should I go to the emergency room