PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000)

GAT Nitraflex Review

GAT Nitraflex Green Apple:

My ratings and comments:

Mixability: No trouble mixing I just through it in a water bottle no problem Rating=10/10.

Taste: Flavor wasn't to bad. I liked the taste and it went down smooth. Rating=8/10.

Energy/Pump: Felt really good even though I was up real late the night beforeRating=9/10.

Endurance: Felt good I had a max out set and was able to pump out a PR and get all my other lifts I had planned Rating=9/10.

Overall a solid preworkout, I would recommend giving it a try. Felt a lot of energy soon after trying it and was able to hit the weights hard. So far GAT has impressed me with it's products. Also very potent since one scoop does it for me. I don't really feel I could handle over one scoop and they aren't big scoops.
    Aspiring to one Day work in the Fitness/Supplement Industry....Taking it one barefoot at a time.

**New Jersey Crew 732/973**
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    **MISC LIFTING CREW**
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

For the love of ▪█───█▪

My SuperPump 3.0 Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160080601&p=1204515131#post1204515131

TeamGAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamGAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamGAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamGAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamGAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamGAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamGAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamGAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamGAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamGAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamGAT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PurpleDrankNJ View Post
    GAT Nitraflex Green Apple:

My ratings and comments:

Mixability: No trouble mixing I just through it in a water bottle no problem Rating=10/10.

Taste: Flavor wasn't to bad. I liked the taste and it went down smooth. Rating=8/10.

Energy/Pump: Felt really good even though I was up real late the night beforeRating=9/10.

Endurance: Felt good I had a max out set and was able to pump out a PR and get all my other lifts I had planned Rating=9/10.

Overall a solid preworkout, I would recommend giving it a try. Felt a lot of energy soon after trying it and was able to hit the weights hard. So far GAT has impressed me with it's products. Also very potent since one scoop does it for me. I don't really feel I could handle over one scoop and they aren't big scoops.
    1 Scoop is definitely enough. Anymore and you would be bouncing off the walls. haha

Great review
    TeamGAT Forum Leader
    www.teamGAT.com

Check us out in the bb.com store
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gat/gat.htm

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is this a concentrated preworkout?
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    Is this a concentrated preworkout?
    Yes it is. Just one small scoop and you will have an amazing workout. It isnt sold here on bb.com yet. But when its available, I am confident that it will sell very very well.
    Here to help!

onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebadyfz450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TeamGAT View Post
    1 Scoop is definitely enough. Anymore and you would be bouncing off the walls. haha

Great review
    I use gat and my tolerance is way up there, im up to 2 scoops right now. I need to find something stronger. Any Suggestions.
    Trying to get huge...

Current Lifts
    Bench - 335 : 1
    Squat - 365 : 6
    Deadlift - 315 : 14

letsrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hey you guys

quick question I grabbed some samples of GAT from the local supp shop, just wondering I am 19 I am worried the "test booster" will screw me up. What do you guys think?

THANKS
    -JON-

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by onebadyfz450 View Post
    I use gat and my tolerance is way up there, im up to 2 scoops right now. I need to find something stronger. Any Suggestions.
    Honestly a stim break of 2-4 weeks would be my suggestion...
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree with your review except I used watermelon and the taste could be better!

morisca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morisca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morisca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morisca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morisca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morisca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morisca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morisca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morisca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morisca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morisca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude! You need to just find something a little closer to natural until your receptors are fresh again. The Nitrflex has PLENTY of caffiene and 1.3 in it that you simply shouldn't be searching for more, I mean...unless you are hooked on stims! or ADD! lol...but Seriously, I took it for about 5 weeks, and noticed my initial effects started to dilute around the third week, but I was taking it continuously for about 5 days a week. Now I take it now and then, but I find myself taking more than one normal serving, but I believe it's simple for the caffeine buzz! There aren't too many...correction...ANY other good quality preworkout concentrates that include research proven testosterone booster and are creatine free! If you are looking for a simple buzz, then take some stims in raw form and assist in blood flow up your amino nitrates to get your body's natural nitric oxide response up and roaring during workouts. Want more vascularity??? take a couple mgs (2,000 is great for me on upper body days) of arginine in raw form or capsules about 20-30 minutes before your workout. Just my two cents...but hope you found something stronger or stuck with nitrflex...

PS...WATERMELON flavor is yum!
    Vanessa Valdez
    ********: Chick Diesel@Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    NPC Physique Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    "Don't talk about it! Be about it!"

0Jackhammer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea man i agree with the other guys. Take a little break from it and you'll gain it back, 2 scoops is a lot of caffeine

mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nitraflex are the best per workout i tried in my life but the taste is not that good ( pineapple ) any how everyone have diffrent taste

Calen32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calen32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calen32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calen32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calen32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calen32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calen32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calen32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calen32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calen32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calen32 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Gat

Watermelon is where its at for sure! I actually enjoy drinking it.