Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000)

Lightbulb ITT: I Help Solve Your Relationship/Man or Woman Problems

let me help you decipher the bs surrounding your recent relationship or hookup woes.

judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by IronPuma View Post
    let me help you decipher the bs surrounding your recent relationship or hookup woes.
    Cliffs of situation
    -Had girl in my organic class all semester but, didn't want to s-h-i-t where I ate so waited until the end to talk to her
    -Went out twice before break
    -talked. laughed, had a really good time and I was pretty sure she liked me
    -Over the winter break so far I texted her she responded with 1 word answers, not really into the conversation etc.
    -Where do I go from here and what is she thinking

IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by judowrestler1 View Post
    Cliffs of situation
    -Had girl in my organic class all semester but, didn't want to s-h-i-t where I ate so waited until the end to talk to her
    -Went out twice before break
    -talked. laughed, had a really good time and I was pretty sure she liked me
    -Over the winter break so far I texted her she responded with 1 word answers, not really into the conversation etc.
    -Where do I go from here and what is she thinking
    what was the depth of the convo and you had and where were you at? do you have plans to go out anytime soon again?

xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500)
    bish got mad cuz i texted some guy from her phone saying leave me alone pretending to be her.. went off on me and i told her i shldnt have to tell her to stop talking to this guy, so i ended it with her. tried to find out what really was happening by asking the guy and it backfired, she called me telling me if i was gonna do that she wasnt gonna deal with it and i told her we were done. she said i lost her and i was like no you lost me, im done with your ass. she told everyone the reason we broke up was becuz i was messaging her guy friends, said i was insecure becuz i knew she could do better and tried getting 2 guys to beat my ass.... what the **** is her problem and why would she do some stupid childish **** like that.

judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what was the depth of the convo and you had and where were you at? do you have plans to go out anytime soon again?
    More like a lot of flirting back and forth nothing too serious in the conversation. Nah, I didn't make any plans because of the 1 month long break for x-mas and her living a long way away.

Mostly talked on top of a wall outside my dorm, but we went out to the bowling alley and talked on the swingset outside the second time we went out.
    Last edited by judowrestler1; 12-12-2011 at 04:28 PM.

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lets talk hypothetical

- you arrive at party with friends(you didnt drive)
    - 2 girls feeling you, latter one lives there
    - you make out with first one, other is upset obviously
    - you pull girl in bathroom and caught getting BJ by live in girl
    - both of you scolded and kicked out of party
    - friend still at party, your car is 15 minutes away(cant blame friend, hes getting his own smash on)
    - girl upset, you light a cig and accidentally blow smoke in her face
    - she super upset now and calls her roomate(female) and gets picked up
    - walk around listening to Johnny Cash until your friend leaves the party
    - you drive home with friend, vomit on his couch
    - wake up sleeping in vomit
    - girl never calls you back

what would you have done?

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-~~ The Auburn University Crew ~~-

Originally Posted by xx211aaronxx View Post
    bish got mad cuz i texted some guy from her phone saying leave me alone pretending to be her.. went off on me and i told her i shldnt have to tell her to stop talking to this guy, so i ended it with her. tried to find out what really was happening by asking the guy and it backfired, she called me telling me if i was gonna do that she wasnt gonna deal with it and i told her we were done. she said i lost her and i was like no you lost me, im done with your ass. she told everyone the reason we broke up was becuz i was messaging her guy friends, said i was insecure becuz i knew she could do better and tried getting 2 guys to beat my ass.... what the **** is her problem and why would she do some stupid childish **** like that.
    women are all varying levels of crazy but they are all crazy. the reason is she is the one feeling insecure about herself in some fashion and therefore feels the need to make herself look better in this situation and you look like sh*t sometimes they even get to the point where they themselves actually believe it to be reality. i've never seen a good experience with girls who have a lot of guy friends. except gay ones. good job ending it stay safe and good luck.

Originally Posted by judowrestler1 View Post
    More like a lot of flirting back and forth nothing too serious in the conversation. Nah, I didn't make any plans because of the 1 month long break for x-mas and her living a long way away.
    if your planning on seeing her after break at school i'd say cut it off and maybe text her when you get back. seems like she might be not as interested as you are in her. you throw her a curveball and not talk to her she night come to you and play into your hand. possibly something you said might have spooked her during your time together or she lost interest. zero contact is your best weapon here. best of luck.

Originally Posted by StrongMeat View Post
    lets talk hypothetical

- you arrive at party with friends(you didnt drive)
    - 2 girls feeling you, latter one lives there
    - you make out with first one, other is upset obviously
    - you pull girl in bathroom and caught getting BJ by live in girl
    - both of you scolded and kicked out of party
    - friend still at party, your car is 15 minutes away(cant blame friend, hes getting his own smash on)
    - girl upset, you light a cig and accidentally blow smoke in her face
    - she super upset now and calls her roomate(female) and gets picked up
    - walk around listening to Johnny Cash until your friend leaves the party
    - you drive home with friend, vomit on his couch
    - wake up sleeping in vomit
    - girl never calls you back

what would you have done?

-StrongMeat-
    not sure if srs but i would have banged the live in gf. the other cant kick me out and she has a bedroom. win win situation

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

not sure if srs but i would have banged the live in gf. the other cant kick me out and she has a bedroom. win win situation
    very serious

for clarification, first girl was 8/10 second girl is 6/10 and desperate

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-~~ The Auburn University Crew ~~-

if your planning on seeing her after break at school i'd say cut it off and maybe text her when you get back. seems like she might be not as interested as you are in her. you throw her a curveball and not talk to her she night come to you and play into your hand. possibly something you said might have spooked her during your time together or she lost interest. zero contact is your best weapon here. best of luck.
    Yeah that's what I figured.

Originally Posted by StrongMeat View Post
    very serious

for clarification, first girl was 8/10 second girl is 6/10 and desperate

-StrongMeat-
    hmmmm well i really cant blame you then for trying to get it in with the 8/10 but maybe picked a better place. possibly asked your buddy to use his car. that way when the other girl gets drunk and leaves you can still bang the other girl if you want.

JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    -I Broke off a relationship where we'd grown VERY close. It's been about 2.5 months.
    -Reason was due to colleges being rather far away, which is definitely a problem. Was very sad at the time.
    -It was VERY sudden, and I regret it at times. She still wanted to be friends, but at the time I couldn't do that.
    -Not heartbroken/sad anymore, but 2 good opportunities have come up in that time, but "it" just wasn't there.
    -Lately...I've really debated texting her and seeing where it goes. Maybe waiting for Christmas morning or something. Because when we stopped... she said all she wanted for Christmas was to know I cared about her.

Would I be stupid for texting her?
    And would it come off as I'd be crawling back?
    *Certified ****head Crew*
    *US Navy Crew*

Originally Posted by JFizzle23 View Post
    -I Broke off a relationship where we'd grown VERY close. It's been about 2.5 months.
    -Reason was due to colleges being rather far away, which is definitely a problem. Was very sad at the time.
    -It was VERY sudden, and I regret it at times. She still wanted to be friends, but at the time I couldn't do that.
    -Not heartbroken/sad anymore, but 2 good opportunities have come up in that time, but "it" just wasn't there.
    -Lately...I've really debated texting her and seeing where it goes. Maybe waiting for Christmas morning or something. Because when we stopped... she said all she wanted for Christmas was to know I cared about her.

lol'd at waiting for chirstmas cause of what she said...real cute. i mean if you really do care for her and want it to work then dont wait another minute. the worst regret is not doing something especially related to love or strong feelings which im sensing your having. if you want her back then call her right now and tell her how you feel. if you want something in life you'll make it work. best of luck brah.

anyone?

BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just tell me what to do and ill do it, srs tired of seeing bs threads where things blow up in peoples faces because they dont follow advice.

Cute chick ive know for a while but never really labelled as friends, we roughhouse (me throwing her around/dominating her and her coming back for more) and ive rubbed my boner on her unintentionally and seen her blush and smile immensely. However, she does not show any kind of interest in her texts, leading to me taking it personal and cutting contact/not showing much interest in person. She is always the first person to speak to me unless i need her for something in these times. I've given her the benefit of the doubt in this texting matter many times, initiated with her far more than i normally do, and I'm sure at this point it can only be hurting me.

The other day i sent the line:

Me:Send me a pic
    Her an hour later: What
    Me: Send me a pic so i can show Santa what i want for christmas
    no response, delete her number

I sent her a text before lightly joking with her over her attire, and she responded 2 hours later "Ha, ok".

I don't want to be the guy that over analyzes everything but i sort of have to get you guys' opinion i guess. In my opinion, she could have atleast responded to the text in some way, but nope that was the end of it. Yet the next morning i can feel her staring at me and she sings my name (which i ignore cause i was busy at the time) when someone calls me. The only excuse for the texting disrespect could be her crazy arse fuark mom who constantly checks her messages, but i also flirt with her sister (sent her sister the same santa line before actually) and her sister is less attractive but a lot more responsive to me.
    She's also forgetful-which is why i gave her more chances than normal to begin with.

That's pretty much everything i can say. What do?

I am attracted to her very much but thats probably clouding my judgement.

Originally Posted by BlackGenetics10 View Post
    Just tell me what to do and ill do it, srs tired of seeing bs threads where things blow up in peoples faces because they dont follow advice.

Cute chick ive know for a while but never really labelled as friends, we roughhouse (me throwing her around/dominating her and her coming back for more) and ive rubbed my boner on her unintentionally and seen her blush and smile immensely. However, she does not show any kind of interest in her texts, leading to me taking it personal and cutting contact/not showing much interest in person. She is always the first person to speak to me unless i need her for something in these times. I've given her the benefit of the doubt in this texting matter many times, initiated with her far more than i normally do, and I'm sure at this point it can only be hurting me.

The other day i sent the line:

Me:Send me a pic
    Her an hour later: What
    Me: Send me a pic so i can show Santa what i want for christmas
    no response, delete her number

I sent her a text before lightly joking with her over her attire, and she responded 2 hours later "Ha, ok".

I don't want to be the guy that over analyzes everything but i sort of have to get you guys' opinion i guess. In my opinion, she could have atleast responded to the text in some way, but nope that was the end of it. Yet the next morning i can feel her staring at me and she sings my name (which i ignore cause i was busy at the time) when someone calls me. The only excuse for the texting disrespect could be her crazy arse fuark mom who constantly checks her messages, but i also flirt with her sister (sent her sister the same santa line before actually) and her sister is less attractive but a lot more responsive to me.
    She's also forgetful-which is why i gave her more chances than normal to begin with.

That's pretty much everything i can say. What do?

I am attracted to her very much but thats probably clouding my judgement.
    you mean to tell me you texted her sister and you expect her to be responsive to the text you sent her as well? what are you looking to get out of this cause if its a relationship you've gone about it in the wrong way and should prolly cut your losses. for the future dont text her sister the same **** you text her. for the future you should have prolly just initiated during those roughhouse times as you called it and tried to progress sexually. would have told you for sure if she was interested or not. i dont have much to go on but she might have been. best of luck.

xplsive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xplsive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xplsive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xplsive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xplsive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xplsive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xplsive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xplsive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xplsive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xplsive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xplsive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cliffs:
    Was unhappy in the relationship, i tell her lets go our separate ways and she says she agrees its not there anymore, then i try to get back with her and she says not right despite her saying she misses me and etc. She said its better off not right now ...couldn't give me a clear reason. What should i do if i want her back?

RobleClient has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cliffs:

-friends since high school
    -both had crushes on each but I never made a move
    -she eventually got a bf
    -fast forward to 2011, her bf since 12th grade broke up with her in july
    -started chilling with mutual friends
    -talked more online/text (even had a 20+ msg convo in one day) <- we don't see each other in person too often due to school
    -asked her out to some place, she wanted to bring a mutual friend but friend could not show up and we still went anyways
    -week later we were suppose to go to two different places and on Thursday she forgot/apologized. wasn't worried because it was a late plan but I planned to go to this place with her and incase we couldn't go she asked to pick a different date.
    -i picked an earlier date and the day before she was confused since we were suppose to go the day after.
    -on friday she didn't even tell me she went somewhere and we were forced to cancel.
    -she said hopefully we could go some other day.

haven't contacted since last weekend.

EDITED: during the course of several months i've gotten many good/mixed signals so i'm very very confused.
    Last edited by RobleClient; 12-12-2011 at 08:25 PM.

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GF always wants little things done. Like my status, look who liked my photo, WHY AREN'T YOU LIKING MY PHOTO, don't post offensive things on my statuses, why didn't you like my status...you better like it.

Things like that now are seriously pissing me off. I do lots to help in this relationship, and I ask for nothing in return. Makes me rage sometimes.

Tips on dealing with this?
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

Originally Posted by xplsive View Post
    Cliffs:
    Was unhappy in the relationship, i tell her lets go our separate ways and she says she agrees its not there anymore, then i try to get back with her and she says not right despite her saying she misses me and etc. She said its better off not right now ...couldn't give me a clear reason. What should i do if i want her back?
    well obviously you need to cut contact. you keep pursuing you'll just push her away. let he be and hopefully soon she'll be putty in your hands.

Originally Posted by RobleClient View Post
    cliffs:

-friends since high school
    -both had crushes on each but I never made a move
    -she eventually got a bf
    -fast forward to 2011, her bf since 12th grade broke up with her in july
    -started chilling with mutual friends
    -talked more online/text (even had a 20+ msg convo in one day) <- we don't see each other in person too often due to school
    -asked her out to some place, she wanted to bring a mutual friend but friend could not show up and we still went anyways
    -week later we were suppose to go to two different places and on Thursday she forgot/apologized. wasn't worried because it was a late plan but I planned to go to this place with her and incase we couldn't go she asked to pick a different date.
    -i picked an earlier date and the day before she was confused since we were suppose to go the day after.
    -on friday she didn't even tell me she went somewhere and we were forced to cancel.
    -she said hopefully we could go some other day.

haven't contacted since last weekend.
    am i reading this correctly that she's blown you off three different times already? i was in a similar situation to this. we found out later the people we were in high school was nit the people we are now. thats prolly where she's at and just doesnt want to tell you. if im reading this right that is but thats what it sounds like.

RobleClient has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well obviously you need to cut contact. you keep pursuing you'll just push her away. let he be and hopefully soon she'll be putty in your hands.

am i reading this correctly that she's blown you off three different times already? i was in a similar situation to this. we found out later the people we were in high school was nit the people we are now. thats prolly where she's at and just doesnt want to tell you. if im reading this right that is but thats what it sounds like.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    was blown off twice, one because it was her mistake and other because her and her fam went out of town.

EDIT: to go into detail, she mentioned break coming soon and that we would be able to see each other then

Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have had a new gf for about month. Since i have met her i knew she had a very good male friend who i trust because i know him also, but recently the other two guys who were talking to her before we started dating are texting/calling her, and today she went to a bookstore with one of them. I don't really care about it, but I'm wondering what some of you brahs would do, should i just not care and not do anything, or end it and say that if she wants to talk/go places with other guys then she can do that? She has way more guy friends than girl friends and all i have seen lately if the guys/girls cannot be just friends.

Originally Posted by Bracket199 View Post
    GF always wants little things done. Like my status, look who liked my photo, WHY AREN'T YOU LIKING MY PHOTO, don't post offensive things on my statuses, why didn't you like my status...you better like it.

Things like that now are seriously pissing me off. I do lots to help in this relationship, and I ask for nothing in return. Makes me rage sometimes.

Tips on dealing with this?
    3 questions how long have you been dating her and how long has this been going on and do you love her?

Originally Posted by RobleClient View Post
    ----------------------------------------------------
    was blown off twice, one because it was her mistake and other because her and her fam went out of town.

EDIT: to go into detail, she mentioned break coming soon and that we would be able to see each other then
    well then i'd say try and make something happen and be sure to initate when your out with her alone. the fact that she keeps inviting friends says otherwise so idk. plan an alone date she blows you off or doesnt want to kiss you **** like that then move on cause you'll have your answer.

Originally Posted by Chubsman View Post
    Have had a new gf for about month. Since i have met her i knew she had a very good male friend who i trust because i know him also, but recently the other two guys who were talking to her before we started dating are texting/calling her, and today she went to a bookstore with one of them. I don't really care about it, but I'm wondering what some of you brahs would do, should i just not care and not do anything, or end it and say that if she wants to talk/go places with other guys then she can do that? She has way more guy friends than girl friends and all i have seen lately if the guys/girls cannot be just friends.
    guys cant be friends with girls. there is always an ulterior motive. ask yourself the same question. would you **** girls your friends with? I think you have your answer.

Last edited by IronPuma; 12-12-2011 at 08:54 PM.

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3 questions how long have you been dating her and how long has this been going on and do you love her?
    Do love her. Been 8 months. Happy, but sometimes these small controlling things get on my nerves. I never ask her about things like this because I don't care, and don't see them as a big deal.

Funny enough, I don't bring this up to her because, just like another poster said, I don't want to deal with an argument on something small.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*

well me personally i would have nipped that crap in the but the minute it started cause i cant stand it. if this is becoming a huge problem for you (i hope it is) you should be very stern about it and let her know this is not acceptable behavior and your not gonna put up with it. if you let this continue it will only get worse. feel free to pm me with help and updates to your situation.

chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JFizzle23 View Post

Whoa man. In the same situation but we are still very happy with each other. Gonna be with her whole christmas break. I live about 5 hours from her. We've fought once but that's it. I hopeeverythings okay with you now. Itd be nice to hear more of your story though (srs)

please respond.
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

Procedures I’ve had. Feel free to ask about them:
    - LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)
    - Gynecomastia/Liposuction (2021)

Originally Posted by Bracket199 View Post
    Do love her. Been 8 months. Happy, but sometimes these small controlling things get on my nerves. I never ask her about things like this because I don't care, and don't see them as a big deal.

Funny enough, I don't bring this up to her because, just like another poster said, I don't want to deal with an argument on something small.
    also your 20 years old bro. if this doesnt work out your still young this doesnt have to be the girl your gonna marry. trust me.

Originally Posted by chivasregal View Post
    Whoa man. In the same situation but we are still very happy with each other. Gonna be with her whole christmas break. I live about 5 hours from her. We've fought once but that's it. I hopeeverythings okay with you now. Itd be nice to hear more of your story though (srs)

please respond.
    want to share your story?

Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    guys cant be friends with girls. there is always an ulterior motive. ask yourself the same question. would you **** girls your friends with? I think you have your answer.
    But wat do? I mean it's sketchy that she is always talking to another guy. Should i just end it or try to talk to her?

also your 20 years old bro. if this doesnt work out your still young this doesnt have to be the girl your gonna marry. trust me.
    That's the advice? I could've went into like 40 threads and gotten the same thing.
    ++ Positive Crew ++