Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IronPuma View Post
    well i'm glad i had a chance to take that trip down memory lane.

let me give you some insight into some things that are guaranteed in your situation

- shes been talking to other dudes this whole time.
    - shes been fooling around with other dudes this whole time.
    - she talks to you to validate herself. she knows you like her and will always give her attention when she seeks it.
    - she only cares about your safety in the sense that she knows your committed to her and no one else all the while she isnt.
    - shes 18 and will never care about you the way you do about her.

i realize these are some hard truths but 90% of the time this is the case. also i know that you were drawn to her based on the walls you put up around yourself. these could be for a number of reasons but im going to guess you were hurt in the past. my advice to you is not play into her games because your only going to get hurt yourself and shes never going to be real with you. plus why would you even consider a relationship with someone you cant really trust?
    na never hurt in the past like I said, never really got into any type of relationship with a girl before or talked to for a while, just would hook up and bang sloots.
    Its not like I havent talked to a few other girls/hooked up/banged other girls in the time Ive talked to her(and its not like she isnt aware of this, or hasnt thought that I must be) but it just seems mind boggling to me as to why someone would do this type of sht lol.
    I just think its weird though, because even in the summer there was a time when she got pissed at me or I got pissed at here and she would text me back after like a week or 2 of not talking, then same thing recently shes always been the one to come back and talk to me its not like I showed her any type of weakness where I needed her back in my life, so I find it strange.
    Im just gonna have a talk with her I guess, I mean really if you cant have a serious talk and actually be real youre a pathetic human being.

aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    EDIT: already tried to fix it. We'll see what happens.
    Last edited by aggieman122; 03-29-2012 at 09:45 AM.

IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Handcannon7 View Post
    na never hurt in the past like I said, never really got into any type of relationship with a girl before or talked to for a while, just would hook up and bang sloots.
    Its not like I havent talked to a few other girls/hooked up/banged other girls in the time Ive talked to her(and its not like she isnt aware of this, or hasnt thought that I must be) but it just seems mind boggling to me as to why someone would do this type of sht lol.
    I just think its weird though, because even in the summer there was a time when she got pissed at me or I got pissed at here and she would text me back after like a week or 2 of not talking, then same thing recently shes always been the one to come back and talk to me its not like I showed her any type of weakness where I needed her back in my life, so I find it strange.
    Im just gonna have a talk with her I guess, I mean really if you cant have a serious talk and actually be real youre a pathetic human being.
    i think thats all you can do. if she cant be an adult then wtf are we doing right? thats a true test for relationship material in itself.

Originally Posted by aggieman122 View Post
    EDIT: already tried to fix it. We'll see what happens.
    sorry for the delay. let me know if i can help

Originally Posted by OregonBaller View Post
    Bumps
    thanks brah

shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Going to see a chick soon.

going to ice skating, how would I proceed to get a little physical with her?

IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000)
    teen misc --------->

but seriously just tell her you wanna PIITB

aight super srs when your skating lead her with your hand on the small of her back, graze or hold her hand. physical contact like that is key. so when you get her alone you can show her that sexual healing by rubbing her thighs and **** and then making a move. which will then end with this hopefully...

Registered User princecharming8's Avatar
    princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    24 years old, good looking, athletic, tall , dark and handsome, literally. will send pics if needed to confirm lol. and not to sound arrogant or cocky, but some have told me im so good looking that if i told them i was a virgin/never kissed a girl they would straight up think im lying. (tried this at a club a couple times just to see girls reactions, and they literally thought i was acting like a douche.)

never kissed a girl, never have had sex. have been on numerous dates but dont have the balls to kiss since im so inexperienced. always end up getting friendzoned because the girl thinks things are moving way to slow and/or they dont think im interested in them in a sexual since i dont make a move on them.

been talking to this girl for 2-3 weeks now. been out with her 3 times (one actual date, the other times were just chilling at her place) and i cant do it! no matter how much i know that this chick is into me, i can never set the mood to turn into more sexual. we could be having great conversation and everything, but when it comes time to actual change the mood to more sexual, i cant do it. ive proposed a massage over texting and she said she'll take my offer. i guess that could possibly lead to something sexual. but deep down im actually considering just talking to her and telling her the truth that ive never kissed a girl and have never had sex or a serious relationship. what do you think?

strong post to name correlation. however even prince charming would have pulled the trigger already.

you got a day if that before you lose this girl.

no dont fuking tell her you jagaloon. you need to learn how to do this and do it right. when your talking dont be a ******* and sit there rub her leg and inner thighs. look at her when your talking to her or shes talking to you. keep eye contact. smile. then she will eventually stop talking and let you make the move. this is the time when you stop being on that ****gy time and go for the kill. brush her hair on one side behind her ear. then gently keep your hand on her cheek and hands in her hair by her neck like most movie kisses just dont put your hands at your sides all ****gy like. dont go balls to the wall with the tongue unless she is use it here and there. were going for the kill here not pussy footing around. if shes feeling its kinda get on top of her and start exploring. under the shirt take that off pants that sort of sh*t. suck on dem tities i wouldnt go down on her just cause shes not your gf and you dont know where thats been but finger twang away. then proceed to smash. this all assuming shes down to smash. if not go as far as you can.

when you get that urge to not do something that you know will prolly end up awesome. just say the words "fuk it" to yourself. works everytime.

ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    talked to this girl for past 3 weeks....went on a couple dates, kissed, hooked up at partys, we both basically admitted we liked each other, was recently at a party and we were both acting weird to each other for no reason [very awkward, no hookup or anything] and now for the past 2 days i ask her to chill she cant because she had to get her dress for prom and then visit her grandma like an hour away all day [shes not a liar i believe her] but idk if i should keep pursuing cause it seems like im losing her now.....thinking about not talking to her for a couple days and see if she hits me up .......what do i do?

have you been hounding this girl you think? if so i would back off.

oh and teen misc --------->

ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ADS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    have you been hounding this girl you think? if so i would back off.

oh and teen misc --------->
    not hounding at all, we texted each other everyday and she'd text me first alot and id text her first too, past 3 days ive texted her first but today didnt text her and she didnt text me, now i dont know how to act to her in school, disregard or act like nothing happened and be friendly? and see if she hits me up

Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have two friends, one has been my roommate for 2 years so he is the better friend. Other I have only know for like 5 months. Anyways tonight roommate went over at midnight to talk to see other guys ex fiance. I don't know the details of the breakup that well but they have been apart for 4 months or so and had a bad breakup. Roommate has been good friends with the guy for a while and became friends with his ex-fiance while they were together. He asked my advice on the issue and I told him not to go. Roommate is a virgin but I know if she made a move there is a decent chance he might not reject it, and I do think there is a chance this could happen it is 2am on a sunday and he isn't back yet (she was the one who seemed intent on him coming over to talk as they hadn't really been in contact much since her and his friend broke up). My stance is if my he considers said guy a friend he shouldn't talk to his ex-fiance at all and that he has to pick one or the other (his friend doesn't want him to communicate with her at all anymore). I always give him a similar response when he broaches the subject and he keeps trying to rationalize it is perfectly fine since he isn't the one going through the breakup so he shouldn't have to suffer in losing a friend. I do think he isn't going to tell his friend he went over and saw her so I reckon is realizes to some extent that he is being sorta disrespectful to his friend.

Anyways just curious as to others thought on said issue and didn't want to start an entire thread for it. I know if I found out any of my friends were talking to my ex gf (who dumped me) I would instantly drop them as a friend after telling them off but hopefully avoid the strong urge to punch them in the face.

I also know my roommate had at least some very minor communication at some point after me and my ex broke up and I have asked him point blank about and I could tell from his response that he was lying\leaving something out. I could probably have gotten the full details on this if I pressed the issue.... but to what end?
    Last edited by Skezo; 04-15-2012 at 10:54 PM.

Originally Posted by ADS3 View Post
    not hounding at all, we texted each other everyday and she'd text me first alot and id text her first too, past 3 days ive texted her first but today didnt text her and she didnt text me, now i dont know how to act to her in school, disregard or act like nothing happened and be friendly? and see if she hits me up
    shes acting like something is wrong cause you think something is wrong...just stop and the problem goes away.

Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
    I have two friends, one has been my roommate for 2 years so he is the better friend. Other I have only know for like 5 months. Anyways tonight roommate went over at midnight to talk to see other guys ex fiance. I don't know the details of the breakup that well but they have been apart for 4 months or so and had a bad breakup. Roommate has been good friends with the guy for a while and became friends with his ex-fiance while they were together. He asked my advice on the issue and I told him not to go. Roommate is a virgin but I know if she made a move there is a decent chance he might not reject it, and I do think there is a chance this could happen it is 2am on a sunday and he isn't back yet (she was the one who seemed intent on him coming over to talk as they hadn't really been in contact much since her and his friend broke up). My stance is if my he considers said guy a friend he shouldn't talk to his ex-fiance at all and that he has to pick one or the other (his friend doesn't want him to communicate with her at all anymore). I always give him a similar response when he broaches the subject and he keeps trying to rationalize it is perfectly fine since he isn't the one going through the breakup so he shouldn't have to suffer in losing a friend. I do think he isn't going to tell his friend he went over and saw her so I reckon is realizes to some extent that he is being sorta disrespectful to his friend.

Anyways just curious as to others thought on said issue and didn't want to start an entire thread for it. I know if I found out any of my friends were talking to my ex gf (who dumped me) I would instantly drop them as a friend after telling them off but hopefully avoid the strong urge to punch them in the face.

I also know my roommate had at least some very minor communication at some point after me and my ex broke up and I have asked him point blank about and I could tell from his response that he was lying\leaving something out. I could probably have gotten the full details on this if I pressed the issue.... but to what end?
    having personal experience on this exact issue...he shouldnt have gone there cause she prolly just wanted his nuts and he was prolly weak and did it. i know i did and unfortunately i lost a friend but a lot more good came from it than anything else. i realized a lot about myself and had i not done that i would be in an awful place today with a lot of regrets. no im not with my friends ex she blew me when i was blackout drunk and told me the next day shes loved me for years ever since she met she wanted to dump my friend for me...(coo coo). my point is that i got lucky and had a great outcome. your friends will likely not be the same. he prolly did it by now so the damage is done. deal with it how you please i guess.

stay safe.

chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Girl said she was down to chill. No idea where to go with her lol. i have no car. just wanna smash, not trying to go on a couple dates. I need ideas!
    ***@@ Mirin' Petite/Slim Girls Crew @@***
    †Italian Crew†
    ----------------------------------------
    http://soundcloud.com/chrisxd-1
    House-Dance-Electro

well my advice would be to just have her over to your place and just put the moves on. put on a movie and just go for it. i mean dont just dive right in rub her leg that kinda sh*t let her know your a sexual being and not ****ing around. your looking to get that puss. no money and no fuss you achieved your goal.

lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cliffs:

- met at a party heard me talking about liking another girl
    - hang out every Friday and Saturday the last two weekends
    - texted every night for few hours
    - tells me she has a bf but it's not working out
    - got drunk once slept in my bed but i didn't want to take advantage because she's drunk
    - past weekend partied till late just me and her left, asked her what she thinks of me and she told me I'm a 'bro'
    - no texting the last two days (maybe cause she has a final tomorrow)

What's going on wizard?

OSUpiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cliffs

-Known girl for quite some time and we've always been good flirtatious good friends
    -last year she breaks up with her BF, I sweep in to make a move... we date for 2 weeks but she breaks it off and she subsequent gets back with her BF
    -3 months later she is calling me crying saying she messed up and her bf broke up with her
    -I play it slow for a few months as to not be stuck in the friend zone
    -This past xmas we get back together for about two weeks, she ends it again saying she dosent want to get too serious bc we will be in different cities soon... this makes sense but I find out she is casually talking with her ex again. We continue to talk hook up twice and be good friends until 3 weeks ago when her and her ex are officially back together again.
    -We talk and I basically tell her its obvious she has used me while trying to figure out whats going on with the other guy. She says taht is not the case and has strong feelings for me but is more attached to the other guy bc he "got to her first"
    -Past two weeks she has still been texting me random excuses for us to meet up and hang out even though she still has a bf. She has actually started getting upset bc ive been turning down invitations bc she has a bf

What is your analysis? How should I approach it...

Supernatural .gif King DartBoard's Avatar
    DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you a wizard?
    I am indeed a virgin for reference in giving advice
    Cliffs:

-Meet girl, it is long distance at first
    -text a lot responds quick
    -go on a few dates, I havnt made a move (see virgin)
    -starts responding less frequently sometimes not for the rest of a night
    -still shows small signs of being interested but doesnt seem to be making any effort
    -havnt seen in week or so

Im thinking shes just using me for attention or it could just be my inexperience psyching myself out. Could really use a second opinion.

What is your advice? What should I do/questions I should ask to ease my mind.

lol I guess I am a wizard of sorts haha

Originally Posted by lh0628 View Post
    Cliffs:

- met at a party heard me talking about liking another girl
    - hang out every Friday and Saturday the last two weekends
    - texted every night for few hours
    - tells me she has a bf but it's not working out
    - got drunk once slept in my bed but i didn't want to take advantage because she's drunk
    - past weekend partied till late just me and her left, asked her what she thinks of me and she told me I'm a 'bro'
    - no texting the last two days (maybe cause she has a final tomorrow)

What's going on wizard?
    well usually when a girl tells me its not working out with the bf one of two things is happening

1. She thinks we're actually friends and is using me as her emotional tampon
    2. She wants my dik and not her bf's anymore

either way...the same thing happens...shes getting the dik. she prolly got drunk to feel less bad about sleeping with you that night given she had a bf and its a shady move. prolly should have just made a move before then if your morals are too sound to do it when she was drunk. moral of the story...stop being a pussy and make a move when girls give you the green light like that.

Originally Posted by OSUpiza View Post
    cliffs

-Known girl for quite some time and we've always been good flirtatious good friends
    -last year she breaks up with her BF, I sweep in to make a move... we date for 2 weeks but she breaks it off and she subsequent gets back with her BF
    -3 months later she is calling me crying saying she messed up and her bf broke up with her
    -I play it slow for a few months as to not be stuck in the friend zone
    -This past xmas we get back together for about two weeks, she ends it again saying she dosent want to get too serious bc we will be in different cities soon... this makes sense but I find out she is casually talking with her ex again. We continue to talk hook up twice and be good friends until 3 weeks ago when her and her ex are officially back together again.
    -We talk and I basically tell her its obvious she has used me while trying to figure out whats going on with the other guy. She says taht is not the case and has strong feelings for me but is more attached to the other guy bc he "got to her first"
    -Past two weeks she has still been texting me random excuses for us to meet up and hang out even though she still has a bf. She has actually started getting upset bc ive been turning down invitations bc she has a bf

What is your analysis? How should I approach it...
    a womans first no matter how much better the guys after are will always be the best. theres something about a womans first orgasm that...well simply nothing will ever compare. pretty much the reason she keeps going back. unless this guy does something completely unforgivable...you can bet this is going to continue to happen. your just her emotional tampon. forget this girl every existed. she will never be yours. accept that and move on.

Originally Posted by DartBoard View Post
    Are you a wizard?
    I am indeed a virgin for reference in giving advice
    Cliffs:

-Meet girl, it is long distance at first
    -text a lot responds quick
    -go on a few dates, I havnt made a move (see virgin)
    -starts responding less frequently sometimes not for the rest of a night
    -still shows small signs of being interested but doesnt seem to be making any effort
    -havnt seen in week or so

Im thinking shes just using me for attention or it could just be my inexperience psyching myself out. Could really use a second opinion.

What is your advice? What should I do/questions I should ask to ease my mind.
    as much as men want to put women on the pedestal and say they dont like sex as much as men do...listen up. idc what a woman is doing i can guarantee you she would rather have a stiff one in her. so the "ooo im gonna play it safe i dont wanna ruin it" mentality...just makes you look like a *******. women are just as much sexual beings as we are and when they think there is no way your going to give it to them they will stop talking to you and lose interest. so when your in this situation next time ...just make a fuking move. i realize its intimidating being a virgin but the quicker you say fuk it and just dive in the easier everything else will be from here on out. you keep that mentality and life will be very easy for you.

Please let me know if there are any questions on anything I said...

big point here guys...

Supernatural .gif King DartBoard's Avatar
    DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    as much as men want to put women on the pedestal and say they dont like sex as much as men do...listen up. idc what a woman is doing i can guarantee you she would rather have a stiff one in her. so the "ooo im gonna play it safe i dont wanna ruin it" mentality...just makes you look like a *******. women are just as much sexual beings as we are and when they think there is no way your going to give it to them they will stop talking to you and lose interest. so when your in this situation next time ...just make a fuking move. i realize its intimidating being a virgin but the quicker you say fuk it and just dive in the easier everything else will be from here on out. you keep that mentality and life will be very easy for you.
    Thanks for the solid advice, it is both thick and tight as well. If shes starting to lose interest as opposed to the strong amount before, what is the best option? Just get together with her and fck her throat?

Edit: lh0628 where in sask you from brah
    Last edited by DartBoard; 04-17-2012 at 09:33 PM.

lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000)
    [b]
    well usually when a girl tells me its not working out with the bf one of two things is happening

1. She thinks we're actually friends and is using me as her emotional tampon
    2. She wants my dik and not her bf's anymore

either way...the same thing happens...shes getting the dik. she prolly got drunk to feel less bad about sleeping with you that night given she had a bf and its a shady move. prolly should have just made a move before then if your morals are too sound to do it when she was drunk. moral of the story...stop being a pussy and make a move when girls give you the green light like that.
    Thanks brah raped.

I did try to feel up her face/neck/belly etc. this was the next morning while she was half asleep and she tried to get away. Should I have been more firm? I've never been good at making moves. What if she really wasn't hinting anything?

Originally Posted by DartBoard View Post
    Thanks for the solid advice, it is both thick and tight as well. If shes starting to lose interest as opposed to the strong amount before, what is the best option? Just get together with her and fck her throat?
    you need to get this girl over for the sexual healing. thats the only way to repair this. piitp. do a little leg rubbing and escalate from there. just make sure you fuk her

Thanks brah raped.

I did try to feel up her face/neck/belly etc. this was the next morning while she was half asleep and she tried to get away. Should I have been more firm? I've never been good at making moves. What if she really wasn't hinting anything?
    half asleep might not have been the best time. i think had you mad your move previously she might have been way more receptive.

She was past out drunk the night before lol

i mean like before that idiot lol

oh lol before that everyone was just sitting at the table playing games

oh lol before that everyone was just sitting at the table playing games
    your really not getting this. ANY OTHER TIME WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST AWESOME.

i know i help you guys out a lot and i love doing it but i need you all to do me a favor follow the link and follow the instructions. id really appreciate it.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144125071

Voted. I did make her breakfast, and she was by my side all the time. Guess I was pussy for not doing ****.

Voted. I did make her breakfast, and she was by my side all the time. Guess I was pussy for not doing ****.
    yup lol

ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000)
    bro help me out. I haven't been laid in over a year. My face has feminine features (round, nothing i can do even with low bf). Ugly girl told me i was eh, huge confidence downer. dont know how i can even approach a girl after that ugly chick said i was eh, I believed i was at least 2 points above her
    -BMW M3 Owners-
    RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast