Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IronPuma View Post
    hope you replied and just said it was you lol. it is possible you're both texting wrong numbers lol. find out and go from there.
    this is kinda funny...
    she called me wednesday night at 11pm, well it was her number
    I answer and this DUDE is talking to me like "who dafuq are you?"
    so.. yeah, the number that I had was wrong - not that she had given me that number, but she stated that number on her ********, and my phone automatically imports ******** contacts lol

so.. yea, I'm back at square one
    Suffer the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret!

R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP, will PM you with a ****ed up sitch tonight. Will rep.

IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Don_Q View Post
    this is kinda funny...
    she called me wednesday night at 11pm, well it was her number
    I answer and this DUDE is talking to me like "who dafuq are you?"
    so.. yeah, the number that I had was wrong - not that she had given me that number, but she stated that number on her ********, and my phone automatically imports ******** contacts lol

thats fuking hilarious good luck i guess brah lol. would rep apparently i already did.
    so.. yea, I'm back at square one
    Originally Posted by R3T3K View Post
    OP, will PM you with a ****ed up sitch tonight. Will rep.
    awaiting the prime minister

Originally Posted by Rasc170 View Post
    I think a huge mistake that guys make is accepting chitty behavior from women early on, just so they can get their dicks wet. Then weeks/months later, they try and change that behavior, which rarely works

finally getting out of my bitch mode brah. Thanks for your support in my personal life man. Really appreciate it. Still would love to hear more about how to live a life not giving a single fuk what others think. I know a lot of miscers have social anxiety and if they lived their life thru this model, they wouldnt need all those prescription meds.

repped on spread
    this is SOOOO true. if you let them control the situation early on thats how it will always be. your learning rasc. I think you talking about your transoformation could inspire others to do the same. the IDGAF mentality is really just that. you get nervous? just say fuk it and walk over and do it. get laughed at? shut down? walk off like you dont need them CAUSE YOU DON'T. you are the ALPHA and the OMEGA and the quicker you realize that the quicker you'll get there. on a funny note im pretty sure i told a girl that when i was drunk and she sucked my dick after lol.

Spartacurse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartacurse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartacurse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartacurse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartacurse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartacurse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartacurse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartacurse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartacurse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartacurse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartacurse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Need some help, theres this chick I have been wanting to pick up at my gym. I always thought she looked very familiar and it turns out we were briefly introduced about two years back by my ex. (Things didn't end on a good note). I am never really good with pickup lines how should I start the conversation? She's usually on the stair master for cardio.
    Every man dies.
    Not every man really lives.

Official Redskins Crew

The Physique Enthusiast Rasc170's Avatar
    Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Spartacurse View Post
    Need some help, theres this chick I have been wanting to pick up at my gym. I always thought she looked very familiar and it turns out we were briefly introduced about two years back by my ex. (Things didn't end on a good note). I am never really good with pickup lines how should I start the conversation? She's usually on the stair master for cardio.
    "hey you look sooo familiar. [pause] "oh wait now i remember....blah blah blah" then just have a normal conversation from there.
    4k+ my friends call me Ras

Being strong and fat is like being skinny with abs. Neither of them count

R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) R3T3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    PM-ed

raita01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raita01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raita01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raita01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raita01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raita01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raita01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raita01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raita01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raita01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raita01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pm'ing
    rapeback

IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000) IronPuma is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Spartacurse View Post
    what rasc said and also you could ask her if shes training for something in particular kinda thing talk about stuff you both know about and thats working out.

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    While back I fked a manager at work, she's the head of HR and got me a promotion (fk off, I was 24 at the time).

Anyway she still flirts with me over the years, but I'm not interested as I have a gf. How do I tell her to stop without jeopardizing future job opportunities?

Originally Posted by Thy_Kingdom View Post
    While back I fked a manager at work, she's the head of HR and got me a promotion (fk off, I was 24 at the time).

Anyway she still flirts with me over the years, but I'm not interested as I have a gf. How do I tell her to stop without jeopardizing future job opportunities?
    you keep flirting with her god damnit. your job depends on it. you can friendly flirt and not fuk her.

this is a pretty sticky situation. you can friendly flirt and not fuk her. also if you dont shes the head of HR and could fire you and say you were making advances on her. women are crazy. my best advice is to just smile and be nice to her and leave it at that. how far does the flirting go at work?

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you keep flirting with her god damnit. your job depends on it. you can friendly flirt and not fuk her.

this is a pretty sticky situation. you can friendly flirt and not fuk her. also if you dont shes the head of HR and could fire you and say you were making advances on her. women are crazy. my best advice is to just smile and be nice to her and leave it at that. how far does the flirting go at work?
    Ya that's what I've been doing.

Exactly, thankfully my job doesn't depend on her but if I want to advance in this organization then my paperwork goes through her desk. She understands I have a gf and tells me she just wants to fck (I don't believe her, all women get attached after a few fcks).

Flirting doesn't go beyond texts to me and elevator dirty talk.

Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so yesterday was ok. There werent any drastic changes, but I was a bit more free and felt better. I talked to some chicks, but had trouble starting conversations with chicks who didnt notice me. I notice that i depend a lot on my looks and wait for "signs" that a girl is into me before i approach, which is of course giving up control (never good). Iron you remember that one 6.5/10 I made a thread about? I saw her at the end of the night and kind of shut down bro....fuarkkkkk!!! Oh well here's me with some sloots.

Originally Posted by Thy_Kingdom View Post
    Ya that's what I've been doing.

Exactly, thankfully my job doesn't depend on her but if I want to advance in this organization then my paperwork goes through her desk. She understands I have a gf and tells me she just wants to fck (I don't believe her, all women get attached after a few fcks).

Flirting doesn't go beyond texts to me and elevator dirty talk.
    just be nice to her and slowly ween off. dont give in to fuking her obviously if she ever threatens to not promote you unless you fuk her then you need to report her or be real sneaky and start carrying a tape recorder in your pocket. no one has your back except you my friend and you really fuked yourself into a pickle. what shes doing currently is sexual harassment due to unwarranted advances. if it only gets worse you gotta report her. let it slide for now and just be nice. shes got all the cards at this point and she knows it. keep me updated.

so yesterday was ok. There werent any drastic changes, but I was a bit more free and felt better. I talked to some chicks, but had trouble starting conversations with chicks who didnt notice me. I notice that i depend a lot on my looks and wait for "signs" that a girl is into me before i approach, which is of course giving up control (never good). Iron you remember that one 6.5/10 I made a thread about? I saw her at the end of the night and kind of shut down bro....fuarkkkkk!!! Oh well here's me with some sloots.
    HELLO!!!!! dat blonde. not too shabby.

aight rasc def improvements. dont be afraid to use your resources (your looks) to get the prize. use that to get your confidence up. i think you lose confidence approaching girls you know didnt notice you and therefore those women read that and shut you down. i think thats a working point for you. use your looks and then work from there. believe it or not talking to other women gets you noticed. it pre-qualifies you to other women at the venue.

So is there something I could be doing during the mid week to be making improvements? Some audio books maybe?

So is there something I could be doing during the mid week to be making improvements? Some audio books maybe?
    audio books? you kidding me? audio books? dont talk about audio books.

from my experience people who use audio books that usually play out situations and how to deal with them. typically the situation wont play out like that exactly in real life and then you almost have this scripted act that is now ruined cause it didnt go the way you planned. and for god sakes dont use pua videos. most of that crap is a scam. the actresses are paid and everyone is an actor.

what are these audio books you speak of exactly?

audio books? you kidding me? audio books? dont talk about audio books.

from my experience people who use audio books that usually play out situations and how to deal with them. typically the situation wont play out like that exactly in real life and then you almost have this scripted act that is now ruined cause it didnt go the way you planned. and for god sakes dont use pua videos. most of that crap is a scam. the actresses are paid and everyone is an actor.

what are these audio books you speak of exactly?
    well some PUA audio books have helped mold me in the right direction. Especially things by carlos xuma and RSD. David Deangelo's cocky and funny works pretty good as well. I dont rely on routines or have any set lines, but I do think the inner game stuff is pretty good.

well some PUA audio books have helped mold me in the right direction. Especially things by carlos xuma and RSD. David Deangelo's cocky and funny works pretty good as well. I dont rely on routines or have any set lines, but I do think the inner game stuff is pretty good.
    agreed I just see a lot of guys fail hard with the situational stuff. david d's stuff i have heard good things about. maybe try applying it in everyday life as practice. girl in the coffee shop. stuff like that.

drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i guess i could use some advice on my situation. last week i was at work and there was a cute girl who came in. we made some flirtatious eye contact. a few minutes later my co worker comes up and says she gave him her number to give to me. i texted her later that night. we texted back and fourth the next day. at first i was responding hours later to her texts and then i got more receptive and friendly once i was off work. i asked her to send me a pic. she stopped responding a little later. the next day i texted her 'oh wow, cute picture ' and she said sorry she forgot to send one. i then said 'if i call you later are you going to be all shy on the phone?' she didn't respond for 2 days and then today texted me saying that her phone was off and promises to send pics.

do you think shes just playing games? how should i respond or should i not respond at all till she sends a pic?

deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i am confused on either asking girls on dates or just to hangout and flirt from there. any advice op.. to the random girls i meet around campus. thanks bro

Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am real tight friends with this chick, she and I both get each other more than anyone has ever gotten me and she says the same thing. I have never connected with any chick like this. We have hooked up once, but because of the circle of friends we roll with us getting together publicly would cause an issue. I know she is into me and I am into her but she is afraid of the social consequences of hooking up again and this time everyone knowing. I am very frustrated. She is a d1 athlete and I work with the program on the staff but also am a student. **** sucks. What the **** do I do?

Originally Posted by drinkmilk View Post
    i guess i could use some advice on my situation. last week i was at work and there was a cute girl who came in. we made some flirtatious eye contact. a few minutes later my co worker comes up and says she gave him her number to give to me. i texted her later that night. we texted back and fourth the next day. at first i was responding hours later to her texts and then i got more receptive and friendly once i was off work. i asked her to send me a pic. she stopped responding a little later. the next day i texted her 'oh wow, cute picture ' and she said sorry she forgot to send one. i then said 'if i call you later are you going to be all shy on the phone?' she didn't respond for 2 days and then today texted me saying that her phone was off and promises to send pics.

do you think shes just playing games? how should i respond or should i not respond at all till she sends a pic?
    ey man thats the risk you take. ask her to meet up. if she blows you off shes def playing games. i mean shes prolly just shy. you run a slim chance of getting pics these days with people posting them all over the interwebs after the other person receives them

Originally Posted by deadlift375 View Post
    i am confused on either asking girls on dates or just to hangout and flirt from there. any advice op.. to the random girls i meet around campus. thanks bro
    thats up to you. looking to fuk? hangout and flirt. possible gf? either or. start with hanging out and then move to dates. im not spending a dime on a girl i only want to fuk.

Originally Posted by Archanic View Post
    I am real tight friends with this chick, she and I both get each other more than anyone has ever gotten me and she says the same thing. I have never connected with any chick like this. We have hooked up once, but because of the circle of friends we roll with us getting together publicly would cause an issue. I know she is into me and I am into her but she is afraid of the social consequences of hooking up again and this time everyone knowing. I am very frustrated. She is a d1 athlete and I work with the program on the staff but also am a student. **** sucks. What the **** do I do?
    aight bro. you need to just do this. i feel you but think about it this way...if you dont you will never know what could have been. you only live once bro. i know that was homo but thats serious man. i mean what would be the actual serious consequences of this? i've been in your situation and freaked out about it then when i did it i realized later it was nbd.

Originally Posted by OregonBaller View Post
    Bump... Saw this was on page 6 bro
    thx brah

bump

Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well as a preface Ive never really been in relationship ever, always been happy going out fuking girls, but I feel like Ive just been betaing it up for a little while. Ill give you guys the jist of the story in cliff form to make it easier.
    ***Warning, semi Wall of Text, easy read though*****
    -Around 10 months ago meet girl, used to go to school with, im looking swole and im not a terrible looking guy, shes pretty hot herself and cute.
    -Eventually bang her that night, both drunk.
    -She asks for my # and we talk throughout the summer and hookup, etc. Basically Im like wow I actually kind of like this girl?
    -Im very picky with girls that ill actually be interested in (i.e more than just fuk), like girls who be cute and are hot, listen to music I like (post hardcore, hardcore, metal etc), and also that arent pussys, you know like dont really care attitude, can take a joke and fire one back at you.
    -Theres a downside to this bish though, she is crazy. Some of which I blame on her previous relationships, claims she doesnt "love" and she can snap if shes in a bad mood.

So I go off to school, come back for the first time and I figured everything is ok, then sht gets worse between us. Hard to have a relationship with a bish when youre 300 miles a way especially when you arent officially dating, kind of just seeing each other I guess. But all in all I try to be nice to her for this reason as much as possible, fuked up a few times since I was paranoid about her seeing other guys as she was with me.

Basically come back for winter break and I decide im not going back up to school because I wasnt happy at all with the school, I kept telling her I wanted to see her because I hadnt seen her in a while, she works a lot and goes to school though so I was probably being annoying. Stop talking to her for like little over a month then talk again and see her, sleep at her house, she stops talking to me directly after that..dunno why.
    She texts me around a month later and we talk a bit and I see her again, then stop talking again for some weeks.

Fast foward to now, posts on my wall last week and we start talking again now, I know shes talked to other guys in this time which tbh does annoy me but w/e, only thing is now I cant tell if she wants to just be friends or actually wants to start seeing each other again (saw her at the bar and she was flirty with me this week). She is one of those girls because of her previous relationships where she will play mind games with you though, so I dont really know wtf her intentions are, tbh I never did anything bad to her but..you never know. She doesnt like to be emotional though and really talk. Its weird though because she still cares about my safety (was talking about how I was driving even though I had like 2 beers) and what girls I bang/hook up with, so that leads me to believe she still cares, but shes good at hiding her emotions, she has a ton of walls up.

BTW:She has always been the one to start talking to me again, both times...so that HAS to mean something right..
    Should I just see her soon and just be like "listen if you want to be friends thats fine because Id happily be friends with you, or do you actuallly want to start seeing each other again (mind you never *officially* "dated" really) and dont bs me and say ok, then see other dudes because I hate being lied to as I know do you." I just dont want to come off as beta tbh, I think I just feel beta because I kind of actually like a girl.
    Also I really try not to be an ******* to her and imo im usually pretty nice.
    Last edited by Handcannon7; 03-26-2012 at 01:00 AM.

Originally Posted by Handcannon7 View Post
    Well as a preface Ive never really been in relationship ever, always been happy going out fuking girls, but I feel like Ive just been betaing it up for a little while. Ill give you guys the jist of the story in cliff form to make it easier.
    -Around 10 months ago meet girl, used to go to school with, im looking swole and im not a terrible looking guy, shes pretty hot herself and cute.
    -She asks for my # and we talk throughout the summer and hookup, etc. Basically Im like wow I actually kind of like this girl?
    -Im very picky with girls that ill actually be interested in (i.e more than just fuk), like girls who be cute and are hot, listen to music I like (post hardcore, hardcore, metal etc), and also that arent pussys, you know like dont really care attitude, can take a joke and fire one back at you.
    -Theres a downside to this bish though, she is crazy. Some of which I blame on her previous relationships, claims she doesnt "love" and she can snap if shes in a bad mood.

So I go off to school, come back for the first time and I figured everything is ok, then sht gets worse between us. Hard to have a relationship with a bish when youre 300 miles a way especially when you arent officially dating, kind of just seeing each other I guess. But all in all I try to be nice to her for this reason as much as possible, fuked up a few times since I was paranoid about her seeing other guys as she was with me.

Basically come back for winter break and I decide im not going back up to school because I wasnt happy at all with the school, I kept telling her I wanted to see her because I hadnt seen her in a while, she works a lot and goes to school though so I was probably being annoying. Stop talking to her for like little over a month then talk again and see her, sleep at her house, she stops talking to me directly after that..dunno why.
    She texts me around a month later and we talk a bit and I see her again, then stop talking again for some weeks.

Fast foward to now, posts on my wall last week and we start talking again now, I know shes talked to other guys in this time which tbh does annoy me but w/e, only thing is now I cant tell if she wants to just be friends or actually wants to start seeing each other again (saw her at the bar and she was flirty with me this week). She is one of those girls because of her previous relationships where she will play mind games with you though, so I dont really know wtf her intentions are, tbh I never did anything bad to her but..you never know. She doesnt like to be emotional though and really talk. Its weird though because she still cares about my safety (was talking about how I was driving even though I had like 2 beers) and what girls I bang/hook up with, so that leads me to believe she still cares, but shes good at hiding her emotions, she has a ton of walls up.

BTW:She has always been the one to start talking to me again, both times...so that HAS to mean something right..
    Should I just see her soon and just be like "listen if you want to be friends thats fine because Id happily be friends with you, or do you actuallly want to start seeing each other again (mind you never *officially* "dated" really) and dont bs me and say ok, then see other dudes because I hate being lied to as I know do you." I just dont want to come off as beta tbh, I think I just feel beta because I kind of actually like a girl.
    if you want a quick response and your going to write essays please cliff them.

marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been FWB with my ex's best friend since NYE - last week were at a party kissing, flirting etc and a friend of ex's sister happened to see and report back, and the whole thing is out in the open.

Ex is devastated, despite the RS ending 8 months ago, and is doing everything in her power to make FWB's life absolute hell.

How can I console FWB and make her feel like less of a bitch for ****ing her friend's ex on the regular behind her back?

Also, if ex contacts me, should I maintain NC and disregard? Will I look like a coward if I don't respond?

Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you want a quick response and your going to write essays please cliff them.
    dont expect a quick response, ita too complicated to just cliff in 5 lines

dont expect a quick response, ita too complicated to just cliff in 5 lines
    aight i'll read through it tonight. rough day at the office.

Originally Posted by marshall85 View Post
    I've been FWB with my ex's best friend since NYE - last week were at a party kissing, flirting etc and a friend of ex's sister happened to see and report back, and the whole thing is out in the open.

Ex is devastated, despite the RS ending 8 months ago, and is doing everything in her power to make FWB's life absolute hell.

How can I console FWB and make her feel like less of a bitch for ****ing her friend's ex on the regular behind her back?

Also, if ex contacts me, should I maintain NC and disregard? Will I look like a coward if I don't respond?
    haha i know this feel

tell the fwb if she is feeling down or whatever just be like "hey we're having fun aren't we? dont you think its a little selfish that your "friend" doesnt want you to have fun because me and her broke up a while ago. that doesnt make you a ****ty friend . she'll get over it trust me." you have to rationalize her actions for her. its kind of that 40 yes' thing. if you get someone to agree with you so many times how can they disagree with you in the end? its fool proof. you'll inevitably will turn them on each other and when shes done fuking around with you or you with her they'll rekindle their crappy friendship and be all peaches and cream again.

as far as the ex goes...you do the exact same thing. especially considering your doing this it obviously means you give two sh*ts about her. rationalize it the exact same way.

aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been talking to a girl and she really liked me alot. This past weekend she texted me 2 days, fb chatted me, and called me all to get me to go to a concert saturday. At the concert, I met up with a bunch of girls I knew, one of whom kept giving me drinks (this was all before the main girl who didn't know these girls got there). As I hadn't eaten all day, I clearly got a little to drunk. While the main girl was there, I flirted and eventually kissed her a few times. Unfortunately, I ended up blacking out and next thing I knew I was at a restaurant where we ended up getting in an argument (don't know why and apparently I told her after the argument that "I'm not apologizing and if you want me to go talk to some other pssy."). Obviously, She got super mad and I ended up having to apologize the next day.
    This was her response to my apology text "XXXX, I really do not appreciate how you treat me and I;m not just talking about yesterday I'm talking about all the time.. I know that youre sorry but I feel like that is all you are ever doing, saying sorry to me. I just don't know what to do because I want to be friends (me and her have been friends all year) with you but I'm not going to be friends with someone who treats me the way you did."
    Today I ******** messaged her "Can we talk today? I thought alot about what you said and want to make it up to you..." She never responded. I'm assuming the answer would be to just give her time and try again in a week. I really don't want to lose her friendship first and foremost and secondly I would love to date this girl.

well i'm glad i had a chance to take that trip down memory lane.

let me give you some insight into some things that are guaranteed in your situation

- shes been talking to other dudes this whole time.
    - shes been fooling around with other dudes this whole time.
    - she talks to you to validate herself. she knows you like her and will always give her attention when she seeks it.
    - she only cares about your safety in the sense that she knows your committed to her and no one else all the while she isnt.
    - shes 18 and will never care about you the way you do about her.

i realize these are some hard truths but 90% of the time this is the case. also i know that you were drawn to her based on the walls you put up around yourself. these could be for a number of reasons but im going to guess you were hurt in the past. my advice to you is not play into her games because your only going to get hurt yourself and shes never going to be real with you. plus why would you even consider a relationship with someone you cant really trust?

Originally Posted by aggieman122 View Post
    Been talking to a girl and she really liked me alot. This past weekend she texted me 2 days, fb chatted me, and called me all to get me to go to a concert saturday. At the concert, I met up with a bunch of girls I knew, one of whom kept giving me drinks (this was all before the main girl who didn't know these girls got there). As I hadn't eaten all day, I clearly got a little to drunk. While the main girl was there, I flirted and eventually kissed her a few times. Unfortunately, I ended up blacking out and next thing I knew I was at a restaurant where we ended up getting in an argument (don't know why and apparently I told her after the argument that "I'm not apologizing and if you want me to go talk to some other pssy."). Obviously, She got super mad and I ended up having to apologize the next day.
    This was her response to my apology text "XXXX, I really do not appreciate how you treat me and I;m not just talking about yesterday I'm talking about all the time.. I know that youre sorry but I feel like that is all you are ever doing, saying sorry to me. I just don't know what to do because I want to be friends (me and her have been friends all year) with you but I'm not going to be friends with someone who treats me the way you did."
    Today I ******** messaged her "Can we talk today? I thought alot about what you said and want to make it up to you..." She never responded. I'm assuming the answer would be to just give her time and try again in a week. I really don't want to lose her friendship first and foremost and secondly I would love to date this girl.
    you dun goofed kiddo

im gonna say your prolly gonna want to try and apoligize and keep your nose clean from now on. otherwise, this ones over with.

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast