Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

You will never look like a bodybuilder if you stay natural, never look like you lift

with a shirt on

just telling you guys in advance

wish I knew this 10 years ago would not have bothered with this phaggot hobby called "natural bodybuilding"

Will become a Natural Pro UCFBuilder's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 170 lbs
    UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit UCFBuilder's BodySpace
    lol
    I rep back 1k+

Vision is purpose, and when your purpose is clear so are your life choices. Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety, no doubt - just absolute confidence.

There are two undeniable truths in life: failure and success. Unfortunately, everyone experiences failures before achieving any amount of success. Life is ultimately a giant trial and error test-you never really get what you want without putting up with the things that you dont

makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) makebelieve is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by UCFBuilder View Post
    lol
    so bitter but so true

amirite bro?

BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BBqChicken1's BodySpace
    kinda true but depends what kind of a shirt you're wearing

pros dont look like they lift if they wear some big shirts lol

Originally Posted by BBqChicken1 View Post
    kinda true but depends what kind of a shirt you're wearing

pros dont look like they lift if they wear some big shirts lol
    hell no, they look like ****ing tanks, well the top pros with wide shoulders anyway

Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    outofstep19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outofstep19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outofstep19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outofstep19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outofstep19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outofstep19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outofstep19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outofstep19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outofstep19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outofstep19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outofstep19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit outofstep19's BodySpace
    OP is mad.
    "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"'bout to do a fricken side chest.." - GoatTower

Stats: 5'7", 210 lbs
    Jericoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jericoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jericoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jericoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jericoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jericoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jericoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jericoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jericoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jericoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jericoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Jericoe's BodySpace

BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BBqChicken1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BBqChicken1's BodySpace
    OP you've been working out for 10 years and is this how far you got? lol

Originally Posted by BBqChicken1 View Post
    OP you've been working out for 10 years and is this how far you got? lol
    joke is on you for thinking the joke is on me with this post^^^^^^^^^^^^

Stats: 6'5", 230 lbs
    JCStrongwoman is a name known to all. (+5000) JCStrongwoman is a name known to all. (+5000) JCStrongwoman is a name known to all. (+5000) JCStrongwoman is a name known to all. (+5000) JCStrongwoman is a name known to all. (+5000) JCStrongwoman is a name known to all. (+5000) JCStrongwoman is a name known to all. (+5000) JCStrongwoman is a name known to all. (+5000) JCStrongwoman is a name known to all. (+5000) JCStrongwoman is a name known to all. (+5000) JCStrongwoman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit JCStrongwoman's BodySpace
    Lol @ your results/shirts = precedent for every single person on earth who trains natty and wears shirts.

In a word: No.

Please note I'm not defending natty in any way, gear is still more or less inevitable for those who want to go further with their training, but your blanket statement is amusing.

Also, it took you 10 years to realize this?
    moc.smuroFdauqSnooG@rohT

Stats: 6'0", 196 lbs
    JackBower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JackBower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JackBower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JackBower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JackBower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JackBower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JackBower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JackBower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JackBower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JackBower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JackBower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit JackBower's BodySpace
    Lol I was like lol
    Singlet bra

Originally Posted by JackBower View Post
    Lol I was like lol
    Singlet bra
    sure if you want to look like a phaggot

Stats: 6'0", 220 lbs
    Bruno93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bruno93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bruno93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bruno93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bruno93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bruno93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bruno93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bruno93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bruno93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bruno93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bruno93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Bruno93's BodySpace
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133887131

Reps for regular posters!

Current lifts (end of 2013) / Goal for end of 2014:

Back squat: 140 kg x1 / 180 kg
    Front squat: 100 kg x1 / 140 kg
    Deadlift: 160 kg x3 / 220 kg
    Bench press: 75 kg x5 / 120 kg
    Pullups: BW + 25 kg x5 (96 kg) / BW + 40 kg
    Dips: BW + 21.25 kg x5 (92.25 kg) / BW + 60 kg
    Seated BB press: 40 kg x6 / 80 kg

UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by makebelieve View Post
    so bitter but so true

amirite bro?
    really cant tell if this is a serious thread or not which is why i just wrote lol...but i disagree bro...it def. depends on your genetics and body structure..i know plenty of natural guys who look like they lift in a shirt including myself....but i also know guys who dont so like i said it just depends
    I rep back 1k+

Vision is purpose, and when your purpose is clear so are your life choices. Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety, no doubt - just absolute confidence.

There are two undeniable truths in life: failure and success. Unfortunately, everyone experiences failures before achieving any amount of success. Life is ultimately a giant trial and error test-you never really get what you want without putting up with the things that you dont

Originally Posted by UCFBuilder View Post
    really cant tell if this is a serious thread or not which is why i just wrote lol...but i disagree bro...it def. depends on your genetics and body structure..i know plenty of natural guys who look like they lift in a shirt including myself....but i also know guys who dont so like i said it just depends
    "Will become a Natural Pro "

oh i guess this means you're ready to spread lies and lies and lies

not sure if i can take your opinions serious anymore

and what lies have i spread?
    I rep back 1k+

Stats: 5'4", 150 lbs
    theboulder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theboulder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theboulder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theboulder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theboulder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theboulder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theboulder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theboulder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theboulder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theboulder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theboulder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit theboulder's BodySpace

you're an idiot. just keep lifting, why the **** does it matter what other people think?
    Intermittenfasting and ifitfitsyourmacros
    Investing is my life
    5'4+
    B 335
    S 365
    D 380
    16.2km/hr for 5km = 20minute5k
    Slack line and tightropes

The Champion Pioneer
    The 5 key aspects of fitness are
    Nutrition(feast&famine)
    Strength(discipline)
    Agility(flexibility)
    Balance(meditation)
    Endurance(Perserverence)

Transhumanist

Stats: 5'8", 187 lbs
    zoot494 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zoot494 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zoot494 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zoot494 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zoot494 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zoot494 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zoot494 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zoot494 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zoot494 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zoot494 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zoot494 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit zoot494's BodySpace
    99% of the people on these forums are never going to be body builders. **** most of them are not even here to be body builders they are just here to get fit.

Yes u will never be an ifbb pro without steroids but the overwhelming majority people here can accomplish their goals without anything.

Stats: 5'7", 187 lbs
    MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MightyApe's BodySpace
    Way to be a downer OP, you must take pride in destroying dreams.

Registered User Animal_Strength's Avatar
    Stats: 5'5", 180 lbs
    Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Animal_Strength's BodySpace

i dont think gzus agress with you
    Subscribe to my channel for reps

*****://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimalstrength?feature=mhee

PM me with username used

Stats: 6'1", 201 lbs
    MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MikeW259's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Animal_Strength View Post

i dont think gzus agress with you
    Lol'd.
    he would look like any other 160 pound skinnyphag with a shirt on.

Stats: 5'9", 179 lbs
    NewbieX2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NewbieX2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NewbieX2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NewbieX2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NewbieX2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NewbieX2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NewbieX2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NewbieX2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NewbieX2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NewbieX2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NewbieX2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NewbieX2's BodySpace
    ok but people tell me I look thick, solid, and tight all the time.
    ★★★USF MISC CREW★★★
    **MISC Strength Crew**

"If thou wilt make a man happy, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires." - Epicurus

Gym PRs
    475/365/600
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159250211

Stats: 5'7", 187 lbs
    MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MightyApe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MightyApe's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by MikeW259 View Post
    Lol'd.
    This is why they evented slim fit t-shirts

MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeW259 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MightyApe View Post
    This is why they evented slim fit t-shirts
    And then i show up...all 200 pounds of me...in an athletic fit tee, and make him look tiny as fuuu.

Then, Babyslayer shows up...and makes us BOTH look bad...while wearing a sweatshirt.

Slim fit tees just make you look smaller IMO. Unless you have the shoulders/traps for em...you usually end up looking like an ass.

EDIT-Evented.

Stats: 5'10", 190 lbs
    SpartanMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit SpartanMuscle's BodySpace
    Lol'd.
    needs lats/10

Stats: 5'9", 160 lbs
    markp1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markp1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markp1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markp1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markp1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markp1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markp1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markp1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markp1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markp1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markp1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit markp1's BodySpace
    no its not true u can see from arms traps legs and delts that some1 lifts

Registered User Animal_Strength's Avatar
    Stats: 5'5", 180 lbs
    Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal_Strength has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Animal_Strength's BodySpace
    Lol'd.
    hes 6'1, 213

Subscribe to my channel for reps

*****://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimalstrength?feature=mhee

PM me with username used

Originally Posted by Animal_Strength View Post
    hes 6'1, 213

How the fuuu is that 213? I sense fraudin man...Angelov looks bigger than this brah(IMO), and he is in the high 180's/low 190s for photoshoots.

Moral of the story-Don't acquire lats...they only hold you back(LOL Back)... from aesthetics.

>>That one guy you know<< HateKraZe's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 157 lbs
    HateKraZe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HateKraZe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HateKraZe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HateKraZe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HateKraZe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HateKraZe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HateKraZe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HateKraZe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HateKraZe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HateKraZe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HateKraZe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit HateKraZe's BodySpace
    oh... i did not know this... fuuuuug me.... anyone got any extra roids?

OP is a *** for posting something like this in teen page. Save it for your journal dude, dont start telling impressionable teens that they need to do drugs to get big.
    "Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another."

Stats: 5'7", 184 lbs
    smartparts626 is a complete loser! (-2000) smartparts626 is a complete loser! (-2000) smartparts626 is a complete loser! (-2000) smartparts626 is a complete loser! (-2000) smartparts626 is a complete loser! (-2000) smartparts626 is a complete loser! (-2000) smartparts626 is a complete loser! (-2000) smartparts626 is a complete loser! (-2000) smartparts626 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit smartparts626's BodySpace
    I look like a lift in a shirt.... I have 17 inch arms and where fitted large shirts

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast