Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50) Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50) Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50) Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50) Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50) Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50) Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50) Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50) Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50) Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50) Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Forearm tendon pain

I have pain in my tendons on my forearms and not only is it painful, it's affecting my workouts, when I pick up a dumbbell I can just manage the workout with it but then when I put it down I get a sharp pain right up my forearm (my right being much worse than my left) is there any supplement/anything I can do to sooth the pain.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If the pain has been there a while & is severe, then it is time to visit the dr bro. expect an xray, anti inflammatories and modifying workouts for weeks.

I am currently in the same situation, and am taking 2 naproxen (aleve) upon waking as well as taking prescription topical anti inflamatories that I rub on the insertion point near my elbow.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't think there's any cure for it as it comes and goes...what you can do is lift lighter weight until it goes away...also I notice if you set down the barbell or dumbbell and let it go of it very slowly you won't feel the pain as much.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP you probably have a little tendonitis~which unfortunately takes time to heal. You could try some Topical Celadrin and Cissus to speed up the process a little , but in the mean time lower your weight and concentrate on exercises that dont cause it stress.
    Snorkel- are u using Voltaren Gel?

GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Had the same problem OP. No real cure unfortunately, just went away with time. Flares up every so often though.

Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also have tendonitis in the elbow. Flares up if I don't stretch or got too heavy too fast. When it did flare up, I would take a two week break. Then, one time I finally decided to see the doc. He put me on a steroid and it cleared up in a week. That was a year ago and I have had no problems since. I do, however, still work my arms carefully just in case. I did try taking USP ultra cissus. For the price it just wasn't worth it.

Do a search on tendinitis op, it might just surprise you. If you do infact have a form of tendonitis, it is best to get it treated professionally asap.
    Be your own reason

I rep those in the service, deployed and veterans. It takes more courage to leave your family and fight in the line of fire than to push weight. You have earned my upmost respect, and I pray you get home safely to your family. God bless you and God bless America.

Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50) Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50) Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50) Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50) Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50) Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50) Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50) Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50) Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50) Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50) Necris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks RaginAzN I'll try that tommorow, I've always had this problem but it only happened when I used the curl machine thing, now I feel the pain on almost everything, I'm on an M1T cycle atm and have gained a lot of strength in the past week bumped up 20kg on bench and about bumped up about 15kg on dumbbells, I think this has contributed to the pain. I'll visit the doctor if the problem persists. I'll try take it easy and avoid exercises which strain it and try get some Topical Celadrin and cissus. Thanks for your help guys.

digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Have the same issue. I have found that stretching out my forearm extremely well before the bi workout, then doing a nice slow, light warmup set of about 12, and I don't notice too much strain. I have noticed that certain exercises aggravate it compared to others, so I have removed those from my plan. It sorta sucks because I have limited the exercises I do, but it has helped me "rest" the affected area while still getting some work in. I try to stretch my forearm as often as I can, even throughout the day at work. It makes it feel better and the pain while lifting has greatly reduced. For what its worth, I tried USP missus and it did nothing for me.

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    OP you probably have a little tendonitis~which unfortunately takes time to heal. You could try some Topical Celadrin and Cissus to speed up the process a little , but in the mean time lower your weight and concentrate on exercises that dont cause it stress.
    Snorkel- are u using Voltaren Gel?
    This. also make sure anytime you engage or disengage the weight, let it down slowly and release your grip slowly. lots of forearms stretching AHEAD OF TIME too.

Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)