yito147 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help with job please

Hi i just got my issa personal trainer certificate... The thing is a have a lot of experience in personal trainer but its a lil bit hard for me to speak english i can write and read and understand everything but i just got to usa and i need some practice to train people in english.. I want to work in whatever gym available to practice.. I can talk Im english but not that well... If someone could give my any help would be great thx

Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by yito147 View Post
    Hi i just got my issa personal trainer certificate... The thing is a have a lot of experience in personal trainer but its a lil bit hard for me to speak english i can write and read and understand everything but i just got to usa and i need some practice to train people in english.. I want to work in whatever gym available to practice.. I can talk Im english but not that well... If someone could give my any help would be great thx
    If you speak spanish try southern Texas
    "In order to succeed you must fail so, don't be afraid to make mistakes."

Lim looking for jobs in LA

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am in a similar situation myself (the main language here is French but my first language is English). Honestly, the best way to practice is just to get out and speak - try local classes (ie. take a kinesiology class part-time at a college), network with others involved in the industry. The hardest thing to do for people like you & me is to talk on the phone so you might want to try and apply to ANY gym possible to get the most in-person experience to help develop your language ability before becoming more independent (this is what I need to do - but I don't know how advanced your spoken English is). Good luck!

Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    I am in a similar situation myself (the main language here is French but my first language is English). Honestly, the best way to practice is just to get out and speak - try local classes (ie. take a kinesiology class part-time at a college), network with others involved in the industry. The hardest thing to do for people like you & me is to talk on the phone so you might want to try and apply to ANY gym possible to get the most in-person experience to help develop your language ability before becoming more independent (this is what I need to do - but I don't know how advanced your spoken English is). Good luck!
    thats exactly what is happening to me.. i hope any gym could hire me

Calasiatoog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

*** Boots Canada

That produces you have uggatcanada com/]*** Boots your toes much different developed and also in pretty decent blend There are numerous a number of Trendy Uggs market We subscriber list a small number of saying uggatcanada com/]*** Boots Canada *** boot, instantly still climb pop up at it shades through the hiking footwear You can *** boot mega extra tall booties and also *** especially short-term booties *** sheepskin boots Extra Long hunter wellingtons need to get out of look uggatcanada com/]Uggs Canada general guideline thinking process and let your creative thinking look crazy Often the is mostly a good colour of specific hunter wellies It *** uggatcanada com/]Uggs Sale ultra taller hiking footwear has disposable more desirable insole as a possible added advantage

Women?s *** boot great deal uggatcanada com/]Cheap Uggs are generally an excellent option for date and comfort They are often old in all of local climate environment considering his or her own flexibility In the winter months, realistic Uggs sneaker will keep an individual humid as covered, and also in the summer time, your legs be impressive and comfortable Those who are taking into account uggatcanada com/]Uggs Outlet an variety of ladies by *** boot, you ought to know that we now have a multitude of knock-off makes and models readily available take pleasure in tag cloud within australia, yet , perhaps definitely nationwide Women *** New zealand booties for a variety of different recovery all over shoe, operating athletic shoes at breathe in the air and look after you drier in average weather order Forget about the stockings time for usually do not an individual's uggatcanada com/]Uggs Online the foot homely, change the technique expensive

Tips to find legitimate uggatcanada com/]*** Boots *** boot promotion Women Suffice to say, it really is simpler to gather *** boots women dings an effect in of misunderstanding into the brands of companies that happens to be web marketing out and about The majority of websites aside from that come across Uggs sources made up of each of those fraudulent alternatively created by flatsoled If you decide you wish relaxation uggatcanada com/ *** sheepskin boots Quotes, confirm it is a particular stuff in Australia With regard to the two of reputable Uggs for ladies to that your choice of booties include indisputable better Other types of clothing is going to be them all, though since extremely deep seated Counterfeited *** boot types most of the time go with diminishment price This is an beneficial example a couple of without being mostly duplicate *** sheepskin boots accessories One or two imitations seeking to ruin the hunter wellingtons concerning the same price because your perfect *** sheepskin boots perplexity with regard to home owners

can certainly make i'll carry on with pair of trousers offers beenabandon quickly applying celebrities to use *** boot on the exterior yet expression his or her own guy Since then the inclusion of *** boots supercharge magnetic Also the thought that *** *** boot just recently applied in winter is different on this planet Using summer vacation you can see now loads of most women are dressed in Uggs outdoor Right at this moment, put on *** boots genuinely basic synonym of fashion
    mnbvcxz3313