Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The Worlds #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'2", 214 lbs
    Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Braveheart91's BodySpace

Getting a girl to admit her liking to you

So i've been working with this girl for about a year now im 20, she's 27 but we're very friendly/comfortable around each other etc etc.

Completely out of nowhere I started to straight up get feelings for her and practically told her instantly, well I kinda did it a really beta way 'coz i'm a dumbass but it kinda went like this

Sent her a txt at like 11pm last night saying I had feelings for this girl but I don't know how to go about letting her know, and I don't think she's interested.. She replied with "You'll be fine" go up to her next morning at work and say "You know the stuff about the girl I liked last night? that girl's you." biggest phucking smile on her face (srs) only problem is, I just found out she's dating someone...

Now she seems really happy around me nowadays and when we were joking around I said "I dont like you anymore" she looked like death, had to quickly say "joking, joking"

Anyway, I'm going to back off, i've told her I like her and I can't really do anything more since she's with someone currently, It'd be a really bad move to try and break them up.

What's really bugging me though is that she won't admit she likes me, is this just a thing girls do when they're with someone else? We flirt all the time, perhaps unintentionally, but like everyone is always telling us to get a room 'n sh!t like that bla bla...

Halp? :/

jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit jefh328's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Braveheart91 View Post
    So i've been working with this girl for about a year now im 20, she's 27 but we're very friendly/comfortable around each other etc etc.

Completely out of nowhere I started to straight up get feelings for her and practically told her instantly, well I kinda did it a really beta way 'coz i'm a dumbass but it kinda went like this

Sent her a txt at like 11pm last night saying I had feelings for this girl but I don't know how to go about letting her know, and I don't think she's interested.. She replied with "You'll be fine" go up to her next morning at work and say "You know the stuff about the girl I liked last night? that girl's you." biggest phucking smile on her face (srs) only problem is, I just found out she's dating someone...

Now she seems really happy around me nowadays and when we were joking around I said "I dont like you anymore" she looked like death, had to quickly say "joking, joking"

Anyway, I'm going to back off, i've told her I like her and I can't really do anything more since she's with someone currently, It'd be a really bad move to try and break them up.

What's really bugging me though is that she won't admit she likes me, is this just a thing girls do when they're with someone else? We flirt all the time, perhaps unintentionally, but like everyone is always telling us to get a room 'n sh!t like that bla bla...

Halp? :/
    I had a similar experience, she had a bf, but we texted all day long, she sent me pictures of her, we hung out once and I was sure she liked me, I never did a move on her, but I did tell her that I like her over text, I asked her if she liked me too, and she went nuts. I didn't even know why I wanted her to confess because I wasn't planning on getting with her, I guess I just wanted to know she felt the same way. THis happened a couple of years ago, ever since, I never have asked other girls if they liked me. I see no point, if they like you, they will tell you, and most importantly they will show you. Some girls are scared of letting know their feelings because they've been hurt before, that's what 2 girls told me, because they think we are going to take advantage of them.

Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by jefh328 View Post
    I had a similar experience, she had a bf, but we texted all day long, she sent me pictures of her, we hung out once and I was sure she liked me, I never did a move on her, but I did tell her that I like her over text, I asked her if she liked me too, and she went nuts. I didn't even know why I wanted her to confess because I wasn't planning on getting with her, I guess I just wanted to know she felt the same way. THis happened a couple of years ago, ever since, I never have asked other girls if they liked me. I see no point, if they like you, they will tell you, and most importantly they will show you. Some girls are scared of letting know their feelings because they've been hurt before, that's what 2 girls told me, because they think we are going to take advantage of them.
    Repped.

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Stats: 6'4", 175 lbs
    Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Spartacus777's BodySpace
    OP you dun goof bad. NEVER tell a girl you like them, it destroys all the mystery about you and you cease to be a challenge, and thus become unattractive. Everyone probably done it, I did at 15, just make sure you only do it this one time and learn from it. In all honesty although it may seem like she likes you, there's no way you can recover. Your more of her "cute friend" now, not sexy time material. Besides, 7 year difference? seriously? There is hotter and younger stuff out there, so go forth and prosper my child.
    I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions. -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

Stats: 5'9", 158 lbs
    goodthings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goodthings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goodthings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goodthings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goodthings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goodthings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goodthings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goodthings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goodthings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goodthings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goodthings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit goodthings's BodySpace
    darling i like you, dare I say it...I love you...= here are my testicles, now go and practice your field goal kicking with them

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Stats: 6'4", 175 lbs
    Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Spartacus777's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by goodthings View Post
    darling i like you, dare I say it...I love you...= here are my testicles, now go and practice your field goal kicking with them
    lol'ed
    I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions. -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

Stats: 5'11", 185 lbs
    Chaosfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chaosfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chaosfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chaosfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chaosfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chaosfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chaosfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chaosfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chaosfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chaosfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chaosfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Chaosfury's BodySpace
    HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING FROM THIS SECTION!?
    *facepalm*

Originally Posted by Spartacus777 View Post
    OP you dun goof bad. NEVER tell a girl you like them, it destroys all the mystery about you and you cease to be a challenge, and thus become unattractive. Everyone probably done it, I did at 15, just make sure you only do it this one time and learn from it. In all honesty although it may seem like she likes you, there's no way you can recover. Your more of her "cute friend" now, not sexy time material. Besides, 7 year difference? seriously? There is hotter and younger stuff out there, so go forth and prosper my child.
    Taking advice from a 16 year old... I'll take it I get all my gf's by not giving a phuck and completely ignoring them, I always get rejected when I approach a girl. So perhaps I should just stick to the avoiding until approached method ^^ anyway I work with the girl still but i'm just trying to keep to myself, though she keeps getting me to do jobs with her 'n sh!t so I can't really keep a bit of distance. Just gonna stop replying to her texts unless it's something extremely important, and just do my work and ignore her for the meantime apart from casual banter every now and then. If she likes me she'll come flocking (she loves my body, like, practically dryhumps it when she hugs me) if not then it's no loss to me.

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 31649
    Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Guardian's BodySpace
    "You know the stuff about the girl I liked last night? that girl's you." biggest phucking smile on her face (srs) only problem is, I just found out she's dating someone...
    LOL bad move..

Why do you need to tell her or her to tell you? If she says "I like you" what are you going to do go jumping up and down in the street dancing all around?

Uncertainty, whether it be on the stock markets or with women, sparks emotion, it sparks anticipation, it sparks you getting all heated up and uneasy.

Liking a girl is not like an exam, its not reading a grade having a smile on your face and your all set. Its intangible.

This girl probably has a wimpy guy like you as a bf and looking for someone more challenging, not someone wondering how to get her to say a sentence "I like you."
    Check out my path to enlightenment series!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CnkvWehu-w

Once the stillness comes into your life, then the mind also becomes absolutely still. When your mind becomes still, your intelligence explodes.

When your happiness is dependent upon what is happening outside of you, constantly you live as a slave to the external situation.

You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.

Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    LOL bad move..

Why do you need to tell her or her to tell you? If she says "I like you" what are you going to do go jumping up and down in the street dancing all around?

Uncertainty, whether it be on the stock markets or with women, sparks emotion, it sparks anticipation, it sparks you getting all heated up and uneasy.

Liking a girl is not like an exam, its not reading a grade having a smile on your face and your all set. Its intangible.

This girl probably has a wimpy guy like you as a bf and looking for someone more challenging, not someone wondering how to get her to say a sentence "I like you."
    I hear ya, after I think about it I admit i've dun goofed. I'm far from wimpy, I just phucked up on this one occasion. Her BF is like 5"6 140lb he's just her safety date since her ex dumped her. Basically I think I just need to move on

Well I dun goofed. Picking her up at work randomly like I always do just for fun but she instantly wrapped her legs around me and stared at me for a good minute or so before she kissed me. Instantly let her down shouted **** and walked off 'coz I shouldn't have let her do that sh!t especially since she's with someone already.

Did I do the right thing or? she text me earlier saying she's sorry and she admits she has feelings for me etc but I dunno wtf I'm gonna do now I actually have her liking me, it just feels wrong taking a girl from someone (not the first time i've done it but I think I did it intentionally this time)

Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Boffothe's BodySpace
    Well I dun goofed. Picking her up at work randomly like I always do just for fun but she instantly wrapped her legs around me and stared at me for a good minute or so before she kissed me. Instantly let her down shouted **** and walked off 'coz I shouldn't have let her do that sh!t especially since she's with someone already.

Did I do the right thing or? she text me earlier saying she's sorry and she admits she has feelings for me etc but I dunno wtf I'm gonna do now I actually have her liking me, it just feels wrong taking a girl from someone (not the first time i've done it but I think I did it intentionally this time)
    girl I'm obsessed with kisses me and wraps her legs around me, I drop her and run away, how'd I do misc

jesus christ

Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    girl I'm obsessed with kisses me and wraps her legs around me, I drop her and run away, how'd I do misc

jesus christ
    Aye but she has a bf man and I was pretty much moved on from her 'coz I know if I was in his situation, i'd be butthurt. Life's a bitch, will probably end up smashing

Stats: 6'1", 202 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2452
    jcuervo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcuervo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcuervo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcuervo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcuervo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcuervo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcuervo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcuervo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcuervo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcuervo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcuervo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit jcuervo's BodySpace
    Aye but she has a bf man and I was pretty much moved on from her 'coz I know if I was in his situation, i'd be butthurt. Life's a bitch, will probably end up smashing
    her bf isn't your friend, so who gives a ****

Originally Posted by jcuervo View Post
    her bf isn't your friend, so who gives a ****
    Idd he's not, I work with him. He's a lazy, arrogant, selfish piece of sh!t who I despise beyond belief (not because of her, but because of what I just said) oh and he never shuts up about his ex either, only reason I know that is 'coz this girl keeps calling me at like 2am when she's wasted crying 'coz all he does is blab about his ex etc etc.

But whatever, just lifting harder, playing rugby better and enjoying my life, not going to chase her, if she wants me she'll come, if she doesnt, who cares? plenty more fish in the sea