samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Will creatine help a skinny person gain weight?

I'm 16 male 6'0 145 pounds

I'm pretty skinny. In fact, underweight, ectomorph, hardgainer, whatever u wanna call me.

I try my best to eat as many cals a day I can.

I was wondering during my process of trying to gain weight, which isnt going very well so far, should I take creatine to help me gain weight?

i understand creatine helps gain water weight not fat weight, but still, its better than nothin. Would it help me look bigger? And where spcifically? like my stomach? hips? arms? etc

Like I said, I'm a hardgainer (having trouble gaining fat and muscle)

I think creatine would def help since it helps with water weight and muscle gain.

What do you guys think? Should I take it to help with my weight?

Registered User marquettedomino's Avatar
    marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50) marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50) marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50) marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50) marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50) marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50) marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50) marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50) marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50) marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50) marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    NO. food will help you gain weight

marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50) marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50) marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50) marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50) marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50) marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50) marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50) marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50) marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50) marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50) marquettedomino will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If your really a hardgainer then start GOMAD..

samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by marquettedomino View Post
    If your really a hardgainer then start GOMAD..
    I considered that but too many problems with that happening

what is the problem. That is probably the easiest way to gain...

Stunt Professional WhiteKnight4U's Avatar
    WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    creatine will gain you like one or two pounds but it's just water weight and it won't help you gain further weight after that.

Just gonna have to eat and eat and eat and eat. Eat dense foods that pack a lot of calories, cheese, olive oil, peanut butter, milk, grains, eggs, steak, pasta + beef
    "If death is victory; how afraid of life can we be?"
    "In order to be brave or courageous, you must first be consumed with fear, for a person who is not afraid cannot be brave."
    Invert Y-axis crew

Originally Posted by WhiteKnight4U View Post
    creatine will gain you like one or two pounds but it's just water weight and it won't help you gain further weight after that.

Just gonna have to eat and eat and eat and eat. Eat dense foods that pack a lot of calories, cheese, olive oil, peanut butter, milk, grains, eggs, steak, pasta + beef
    hmm i see.

well I just dont know what to do. Yes I eat as much food as I can like the foods you posted but I still dont gain. its a big problem for me

Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    food + creatine will give you better gains then only food
    ***Anti-Broscientist Crew***

TS99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TS99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TS99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TS99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TS99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TS99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TS99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TS99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TS99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TS99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TS99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When i first started man i was very skinny like yourself, my diet is still awful (not very dedicated) for the year ive been training all ive taken is a whey protein shake in the morning and one after workout, that helped me get to where i am today, now im starting to sort out my diet etc.

Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    You have to eat. loads.

Silently ... But surely . Gilgamesh13's Avatar
    Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Normal creatine would help ... but dat dere celltech would make you huge in no time .
    "By striving to do the impossible, man has always achieved what is possible. Those who have cautiously done no more than they believed possible have never taken a single step forward." Mikhail Bakunin ~

The king of the jungle is the lion not the elephant, the king of the seas is the shark not the whale... You may want to be the biggest, but my goal is to be king.

No action --> decay.

Don't let your ego write checks that your body can't cash.

Lapis Philosophorum.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, creatine will help you gain some water weight.

If you want to gain Actual weight. Food helps with that.

lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Zunehmer View Post
    This.

It will, but nothing miraculous.

Spencar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your main purpose is to "look bigger" like you stated above Creatine would help, as in where the water weight would go? Simply anywhere there is muscles.

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are not an ectomorph, hardgainer or any of that ****. EAT FOOD.

dbask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dbask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dbask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dbask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dbask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Zunehmer View Post

This* I tired of hearing just eat food. **** we would be asling if that was the case. Its like telling a crak head just stop smoking