Luex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Full body lookout..not the best.

Give me some constructive criticism...just don't be a total d bag.

Tell me what you think about these protein bars. 20grams of protein for 89cents. Good deal? Helpful? Waste of money?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Luex; 12-10-2011 at 02:54 PM.

Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not much muscle all over. Cannot really say much else without knowing your goals, how long you've been working out, etc.

On the brightside, you have pretty low bodyfat %.

Luex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Myrddrael View Post
    Not much muscle all over. Cannot really say much else without knowing your goals, how long you've been working out, etc.

On the brightside, you have pretty low bodyfat %.
    Yeah ik. I haven't been working out too long..about how much body fat do i have? like %
    I'm basically just posting pics for the advice and so in the future i can tell how much i've changed.

I've been told I have to put on a lot of mass if i want muscle to show

TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Should have done Starting Strength
    Gonna get 99 Strength, Attack, Defence, Hitpoints and Agility IRL brah.

Originally Posted by TimHarrison View Post
    Should have done Starting Strength
    whats that? like how much i can lift?

40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Start eating a lot. What's your stats atm? DL/Bench/Squats?

Originally Posted by 40InchVert View Post
    Start eating a lot. What's your stats atm? DL/Bench/Squats?

Yeah..i have been eating a lot of healthy food now. im just afraid cause back then i was known as the chubby kid. Squats- haven't tried. DL- No access to one. Bench- 90?

40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Luex View Post
    Yeah..i have been eating a lot of healthy food now. im just afraid cause back then i was known as the chubby kid. Squats- haven't tried. DL- No access to one. Bench- 90?
    ok if you have access to a bench. just put the bar on the ground and DL with it? How long have you been lifting? 90 lbs seems quite low unless you just started

jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Luex View Post

What do you consider 'healthy'? Define please?

You have no access to a barbell on the floor to do deadlifts? wtf?

Originally Posted by jarekd1234 View Post
    What do you consider 'healthy'? Define please?

You have no access to a barbell on the floor to do deadlifts? wtf?

Nvm about deadlifts i just haven't tried it i guess. and i just started like 2weeksish ago? (not great with the terminology)

Steak
    Apples
    Beef sandwiches
    fish
    protein bars
    Last edited by Luex; 12-10-2011 at 04:22 PM.

bummmmmmmp

bearliftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearliftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearliftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearliftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearliftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearliftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearliftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearliftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearliftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearliftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearliftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    get a part time job and get a gym membership, there you will have acces to everything required for making yourself big