SkinnyFatTeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Skinny Fat Teen 14 Years Old Need a WORKOUT AND DIET!

Hi There, I'm 14 years old, I Trained for a Whole year and added about 5lbs of muscle, and i think ive now lost that. I Am skinny but have big love handles and a big belly, i need a workout to bulk up abit as if i try to lose weight/cut then i will just look skinnier and skinnier as i have no muscle anyway. i also need a diet which has a caloric surplus which is flexible around me going to school (9am-3pm). Can anyone give me any help please? I just don't know what to do and i don't want to look like the lanky scrawny but fat kid all my life HELP PLEASE!!

jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    SS/fbw/upper lower/push pull legs- routine

caloric surplus with sufficient protein- read the stickies in the nutrition section- diet

MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Every single question can be answered in one of the stickies or by simply googling it.

Originally Posted by jarekd1234 View Post
    SS/fbw/upper lower/push pull legs- routine

caloric surplus with sufficient protein- read the stickies in the nutrition section- diet

thank you i will try that

Originally Posted by MaliBooCRO View Post
    Every single question can be answered in one of the stickies or by simply googling it.
    ive been googling this stuff for literally months maybe even a year, i aint getting nowhere :\ especially cuz of school and stuff ;(

MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So you're basically asking how to eat more?

So you're basically asking how to eat more?
    kind of cuz i dont kno wt to do cause of the school hours? and i need a workout for mass?

Theres no workout for mass for gods sake... You eat like a madman and you lift like a champ. No such thing as a perfect workout for mass.....

Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyFatTeen View Post
    ive been googling this stuff for literally months maybe even a year, i aint getting nowhere :\ especially cuz of school and stuff ;(
    What exactly are you trying to find out that has taken years of research but you still haven't got anywhere? Everything you need to know can be found on the internet about bodybuilding or just by reading the stickies in this section. Only takes a couple of hours of research to find out what you need to know, no excuses.
    I always rep back.

[IIFYM]

Theres no workout for mass for gods sake... You eat like a madman and you lift like a champ. No such thing as a perfect workout for mass.....
    chill im quite new to all this i dont really understand much :\ ive got a current workout atm which is like this Monday-chest&tris Tues-Legs Wed-Off Thur-Back&Biceps Friday-Shoulders&Traps sat&sun-Off and the exercises i do are mainly compound 4 or 5 and 1 isolation for each day, is that ok?

Originally Posted by Energized View Post
    What exactly are you trying to find out that has taken years of research but you still haven't got anywhere? Pretty much anything can be found on the internet about bodybuilding or just by reading the stickies in this section.
    what are the stickies? just everything from workouts to nutrition, reps for strength/mass and stuff...?? :\

kaffyrawr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaffyrawr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaffyrawr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaffyrawr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaffyrawr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaffyrawr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    eat every two hours small meals between 150-250 cals bulk up protein eat complex carbs and reward yourself seldomly work out 3-5 times a week for one to two hours a day and you should be fine and do cardio 30 mins during your workouts and have a cardio as well, drink 8-12 glasses of cold water
    NPC competition, first in octoberrrr

Jacob15728 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacob15728 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacob15728 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacob15728 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacob15728 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacob15728 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacob15728 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacob15728 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacob15728 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacob15728 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacob15728 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyFatTeen View Post
    chill im quite new to all this i dont really understand much :\ ive got a current workout atm which is like this Monday-chest&tris Tues-Legs Wed-Off Thur-Back&Biceps Friday-Shoulders&Traps sat&sun-Off and the exercises i do are mainly compound 4 or 5 and 1 isolation for each day, is that ok?
    Do shoulders on chest/tri day and traps on back/bi day (this will cut you down to 3 types of workout, and it makes more sense because chest/tris/shoulders are all pushing movements and back/biceps/traps are all pulling movements). Work each group 2-3 times a week. As a beginner your body can handle a lot of working out, overtraining will not be an issue. Eat lots of protein-rich foods. Once you have a decent amount of muscle you can eat less and do cardio to lose the gut.

AgoPerVirtus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgoPerVirtus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgoPerVirtus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgoPerVirtus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgoPerVirtus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgoPerVirtus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgoPerVirtus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgoPerVirtus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgoPerVirtus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgoPerVirtus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgoPerVirtus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP will be gone in a few weeks.
    "ive been googling this stuff for literally months maybe even a year, i aint getting nowhere :\ especially cuz of school and stuff ;("

I wakeup at 5 A.M., leave for school at 6:35 A.M., and get back home at about 7:00 P.M. School is no excuse for stupidity.
    (-_-)

1.) Insert food into mouth
    2.) Chew
    3.) Swallow
    4.) Lift
    5.) Repeat

CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000)
    I died a little reading this thread.

Originally Posted by Jacob15728 View Post
    Do shoulders on chest/tri day and traps on back/bi day (this will cut you down to 3 types of workout, and it makes more sense because chest/tris/shoulders are all pushing movements and back/biceps/traps are all pulling movements). Work each group 2-3 times a week. As a beginner your body can handle a lot of working out, overtraining will not be an issue. Eat lots of protein-rich foods. Once you have a decent amount of muscle you can eat less and do cardio to lose the gut.
    ive been training on and off for about a year and got no wheree? does that still make me a beginner?
    Money over Bitches

Originally Posted by CanadianAthlete View Post
    I died a little reading this thread.
    lmao
    Money over Bitches

Originally Posted by kaffyrawr View Post
    eat every two hours small meals between 150-250 cals bulk up protein eat complex carbs and reward yourself seldomly work out 3-5 times a week for one to two hours a day and you should be fine and do cardio 30 mins during your workouts and have a cardio as well, drink 8-12 glasses of cold water
    i play football each break and lunch for half an hr should i count tht as my cardio or?...
    Money over Bitches

Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Go watch the video guides under 'Find a Plan' on the website here.

Originally Posted by Myrddrael View Post
    Go watch the video guides under 'Find a Plan' on the website here.
    thanks man
    Money over Bitches

jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kaffyrawr View Post
    Ignore this.

OP, you need to work each muscle group at least twice a week, find a routine that I posted above. As for nutrition, go to the nutrition section, and read the stickied threads at the top of that section.

You can read this too:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3&welcome=true

[QUOTE=jarekd1234;795165853]Ignore this.

OP, you need to work each muscle group at least twice a week, find a routine that I posted above. As for nutrition, go to the nutrition section, and read the stickied threads at the top of that section.

You can read this too:

thanks mate il try that sometime thanks for the advice
    Money over Bitches