Closed Thread
    YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What does Halodrol taste like?

I just got Rock Hard supplements Halo-Plex, which is supposed to be Halodrol, but I suspect this off-brand could be bunk.

Does Halodrol have any unique smell or taste, because I opened a capsule and put the powder on my tongue, and it has zero taste or smell.

Is there anywhere I can send one pill cheap for testing? Thanks.

Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Should of made sure the company was GMP certified in a prop 65 facility and that your H-Drol was bonded.......

Halo-Plex is a clone of H-Drol. Personally have never taken Halo Plex, but I have seen people saying their clone is near CEL's qualities. If the bottle was unopened and sealed it's probably not bunk.

YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YamahaAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hawks58 View Post
    Should of made sure the company was GMP certified in a prop 65 facility and that your H-Drol was bonded.......
    No clue how to do this, maybe someone here will know...

Originally Posted by Hawks58 View Post
    Halo-Plex is a clone of H-Drol. Personally have never taken Halo Plex, but I have seen people saying their clone is near CEL's qualities. If the bottle was unopened and sealed it's probably not bunk.
    Good to know, thanks.

bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz
    12.) There is no discussion of illegal or banned substances allowed, period!- This includes but is not limited to, steroids, FDA banned substances( pro hormones), illegal drugs, prescription drugs. If you can’t purchase it over the counter at a store, don’t talk about it here either in posts or PM’s.