FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Four Days of Debauchery! How much did I hurt myself?

I've eaten very clean for the past 8 months, and this weekend I didn't just fall off the wagon, I jumped off head first. How much damage do you think I did and how long before I recover?

Friday - 24oz Prime Rib / Large Fries / .750ml Scotch
    Saturday - Double Red Robin Burger / Three Servings of Steak Fries / Pint of Scotch
    Sunday - Two McDonalds Sausage McMuffins / A Whopper with Cheese / BK Fish Sandwich / 20pc Nuggets / Large Fries / Litre of Scotch
    Monday - Two Whoppers with Cheese / 10 piece Nugget / Large FF / Double Dark Chocolate Cake

I didn't train any of those days, drank and ate like a medevil pig. I'm going to start eating clean today and start training again. But realistically, how much damage did I just do? I don't feel or look fat (I know it usually takes a while for it to appear). But now I'm riddled with guilt even though the four cheat days were so good, it was almost sexual. I don't plan on EVER doing it again, I just couldn't stop myself.

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would say no damage done if you hit the grind again ASAP.
    David

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    None. See ya' in the gym.

FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's great to hear! I feel so guilty, but then again, it was sooooo nice just pigging out and not giving a crap about my caloric or fat intake for once. Back to the grind to work this crap off! Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FloridaRock View Post
    That's great to hear! I feel so guilty, but then again, it was sooooo nice just pigging out and not giving a crap about my caloric or fat intake for once. Back to the grind to work this crap off! Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.
    When this kind of thing happens - I mean binges - it's usually because you either don't have treat days/times when eating clean, or you don't leave room for something like it in your calorie intake. If you deprive yourself too severely over time, you might end up going through binge cycles. Best to build it into your intake.
    "An infraction is better than an infarction."
    - Aldington and Adlington

"Cursus sub pondere crescit."
    - Anon

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just ended a 10 day IDGAF diet Had company staying with me who loved to cook and eat so I joined them. Put on 12 pounds in ten days....

Figure it will take 2 weeks to lose the bloat (started tracking again yesterday). I'm with you, it was nice not tracking and eating some pretty tasty treats...well a lot of tasty treats! Good luck, you will be fine.
    ☻/
    /β–Œ
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
    When this kind of thing happens - I mean binges - it's usually because you either don't have treat days/times when eating clean, or you don't leave room for something like it in your calorie intake. If you deprive yourself too severely over time, you might end up going through binge cycles. Best to build it into your intake.
    This is what I do. Gotta build a little slack into the diet for sweets and alcohol. I was finding myself eating TOO clean and going through a bag or Good n' Plenties or a 12-pack of beer in one sitting. Not like a liter of scotch is something I would opt for... I would be on the floor for 3 days....

Rob
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    I just ended a 10 day IDGAF diet Had company staying with me who loved to cook and eat so I joined them. Put on 12 pounds in ten days....

Figure it will take 2 weeks to lose the bloat (started tracking again yesterday). I'm with you, it was nice not tracking and eating some pretty tasty treats...well a lot of tasty treats! Good luck, you will be fine.
    Good stuff! Thanks!
    ----- There are 10 types of people in this world those who know binary and those who don't -----

The days you feel miserable, tired, sore, and unmotivated to train are the days you need to FORCE yourself to go! That's when you get the best workouts! Trust me!

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you ate a bunch of meat and french fries and drank a little booze.

I am not seeing the problem here.....

In on brag thread.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've eaten very clean for the past 8 months, and this weekend I didn't just fall off the wagon, I jumped off head first. How much damage do you think I did and how long before I recover?

Saturday - Double Red Robin Burger / Three Servings of Steak Fries / Pint of Scotch
    Sunday - Two McDonalds Sausage McMuffins / A Whopper with Cheese / BK Fish Sandwich / 20pc Nuggets / Large Fries / Litre of Scotch
    Monday - Two Whoppers with Cheese / 10 piece Nugget / Large FF / Double Dark Chocolate Cake

I didn't train any of those days, drank and ate like a medevil pig. I'm going to start eating clean today and start training again. But realistically, how much damage did I just do? I don't feel or look fat (I know it usually takes a while for it to appear). But now I'm riddled with guilt even though the four cheat days were so good, it was almost sexual. I don't plan on EVER doing it again, I just couldn't stop myself.
    wow that's heavy, especially with alcohol...
    I'd rather do one cheat day without alcohol on sundays, like a burger king meal and 2 organge muffins and for dinner a big chinese takeaway and some ice cream or 10 large pork ribs
    and that's it. like the guys in the seventies did often, on Venice beach

hey, what are you measurements, arms cold, chest ? looks like a strong fella.

Originally Posted by Health45 View Post
    hey, what are you measurements, arms cold, chest ? looks like a strong fella.
    I've honestly never measured anything but my arms. They're just under 18" (17 5/8").
    ----- There are 10 types of people in this world those who know binary and those who don't -----

The days you feel miserable, tired, sore, and unmotivated to train are the days you need to FORCE yourself to go! That's when you get the best workouts! Trust me!

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's not what, it's how much. I eat a fair amount of Pizza, burgers, etc even when cutting. If I make a tombstone for lunch, I only eat half instead of the whole thing. 750 cals instead of 1500.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Four Days of Debauchery! How much did I hurt myself?
    Yer fine, burger king and rotten ronnies will just clean you. It won't kill ya, not like it's raw eggs or anything. lol
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It took you 4 days to eat that!

But now I'm riddled with guilt.
    Associating negative feelings with food is WAY WAY WAY worse than any of the food that you ate.
    Qualifying for long drive contest with 328 yard drive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrGuFlqhaA

2017 Utah State Longest drive. This one went 328 and got me into finals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-_3HrZzI4

2017 Rockwell challenge. 325 yards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuB2rPMcBA

CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some people swear by refeeding. You went overboard but your past conditioning probably lends itself to a good metabolism and your future workouts will burn off the glycose if you get back at it, and any fat you may gain won't be around long.

Sometimes you gotta live life. Attitude readjustment, or whatever. Its okay, just as long as you get back on your program.
    If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of. -Bruce Lee

Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good arms. I think 18'' cold is a good target and plenty enough for a 5 10-6ft fella.

poster on pizza: me too but I make own Italian Napoli style pizza with Antimo flour 00, the best one. costs $1.2 per pizza 12''
    with provolone cheese or mozarella or both (Belgioiso), oregano, 2 spoons of sauce, olive oil. no preservatives, no additives (look at what is in the prepared doughs at your food store... no no). you can add tuna or chicken pieces, artichokes etc etc

dough receipe: flour 500gr, purified slightly heated water 350ml, 1/2 spoon yeast, 1spoon salt, mix flour salt yeast, then add water, mix by hand or large spoon
    till a sort of ball appears, cover with towell and plate and let it rise 2hrs then in the fridge for 24h like italian pizzeria do.
    then make 4 balls and prepare your pizza (2-3 spoons sauce, 1-2spoons olive oil, some oregano (dried). in oven preheated at 450°F for 10min then grill 1min. eat best is using a ceramic plate to mimic the effect of wood oven.
    (add oregano before or after or basilic leaves). you can prepare thus 4 pizzas and freeze them once cooked if needed or keep 3 for
    rest of the week in the fridge (just cover them with transparent film to avoid drying). reheat a few min in the oven before eating.

http://www.woodstone-corp.com/cookin...tyle_dough.htm

home made style burgers and veggies mmhh...
    fresh veggies, good whole grain buns, grass fed beef paties

bodybuilding is also about tasty clean food duh

GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No free range organic omega 3 eggs in your dough?

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    In on brag thread.
    X2

OP you should have skipped the fries and the nuggets and just ate more prime ribs.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

This wasn't meant to be a "brag thread" - I honestly felt guilty for going on a binge and wanted some input on the possible damage. I eat extremely clean and never have cheat days, so I was actually concerned. I worked out last night (Jits only) and this morning (weight training) and had awesome workouts! All that crap must have restored my energy (or it could have just been the rest days). Thanks for the input, and please don't think I was here bragging about eating a bunch of crap.

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It was four days! Even if someone said "You have set yourself back 16 whole days!!" how does that change anything? What's done is done. Feeling guilty doesn't accomplish anything except making yourself feel bad. Learn from mistakes but don't obsess over them.

Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
    This is what I was thinking as well.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't see anything wrong with it, except for the alcohol. Here's a very small snippet taken from another forum that I am on regarding the affects of alcohol in regard to bodybuilding.

"Hormonal changes that occur when alcohol enters the bloodstream; First, cortisol levels are spiked largely which means not only is muscle being broken down, but all that fat and cals getting ready to be stored, guess where its going? Thats right! Around the stomach! Your thinking, well my test levels will counteract the cortisol, well, not true. With raised cortisol levels, free test is bound and alcohol inhibits testosterone production again for up to 24 hrs. So, when you go to get a drink and think to yourself "Hey, its just a few beers, its not so bad." Just think of all that hard work you put in the gym and on your diet and think of how much of that you are throwing away with every single sip you take..."
    -Squattin' in the curl rack.

This wasn't meant to be a "brag thread" - I honestly felt guilty for going on a binge and wanted some input on the possible damage. I eat extremely clean and never have cheat days, so I was actually concerned. I worked out last night (Jits only) and this morning (weight training) and had awesome workouts! All that crap must have restored my energy (or it could have just been the rest days). Thanks for the input, and please don't think I was here bragging about eating a bunch of crap.
    frankly there's no big deal doing cheat days. just don't do the alcohol...
    i find a diet is more sustainable with a cheat day every 7 or 14days... or make yourself some home made pizza burgers
    the benefit of training 5_6days a week is that it allows "deviations" rather than someone not training much and dieting