alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

greasing the groove+progressive loading+5/3/1=?????

So ive want to do more pull ups 3 months ago and some one suggest in the PL forum suggest, (John Prophet, thanks man) that i try greasing the groove, well it shot up my pull ups from 8 to 16 in 3 months now im doing weight pull ups again with greasing the groove philosophy. 1 month ago i started doing more hyper extension since i hurted my back squating like an idiot 3 months ago as well, and after progressive loading+greasing the groove on Hypers& pull ups, my back and sciatica nerve feel like i haven't even been injured!

question is, now that i started 5/3/1, i want to keep doing this progressive loading+assistance workouts pretty much every day like was doing for 3 months (i never went to failure in these 3 months), meaning stopping 2 or 3 reps b4 failure.

could this help me or will this throw me off, or is this a good idea?
    Brazilian Crew [<O>]
    Keto(since 11/11/2011)

kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i dont think a few sets of pullups not to failure everyday is going to hurt u.it will probably make u stronger.
    that said i think i will join u in doing pullups everyday in this manner.
    why the **** not right?iam also a 5/3/1 fella with my own **** for bench and oh press.
    so from one gorilla to another "lets showem how its done" silverback style.
    Magic wand,MAKE MY MONSTER GROOOWWWW!!!!!!!!-Rita Repulsa

alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kinggorilla View Post
    i dont think a few sets of pullups not to failure everyday is going to hurt u.it will probably make u stronger.
    that said i think i will join u in doing pullups everyday in this manner.
    why the **** not right?iam also a 5/3/1 fella with my own **** for bench and oh press.
    so from one gorilla to another "lets showem how its done" silverback style.
    Most def bro, greasing the groove is working really well for me i think knock out about 60 pull ups a day! Pass by my garage, do at least 5.,back is looking juicy too.lol
    Brazilian Crew [<O>]
    Keto(since 11/11/2011)

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should read up on Jim Wendler's actual book and his Tnation articles. He advocates doing a set of pullups with EVERY pressing movement. I have followed this and seen my pullup capacity explode.