Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Slogans of the world's top 500 companies,hoe many Slogans do you know?

Slogans of the world's top 500 companies,hoe many Slogans do you know?
    I know about 20 slogans of them:
    1.Good to the last drop.
    2.Obey your thirst.   
    3.The new digital era.   
    4.We lead. Others copy.   
    5.Impossible made possible.   
    6.Take time to indulge.  
    7.The relentless pursuit of perfection.   
    8.Poetry in motion, dancing close to me.
    9.Come to where the flavor is. Marlboro Country.
    10.To me, the past is black and white, but the future is always color.
    11. Just do it.
    12. Ask for more.   
    13. The taste is great.
    14. Feel the new space.  
    15. Intelligence everywhere.  
    16. The choice of a new generation.   
    17. We integrate, you communicate.   
    18. Take TOSHIBA, take the world.   
    19. Let’s make things better.  
    20. No business too small, no problem too big. 
    Do you know any others?write down here! come on.

BodyPoints: 8850
    JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JBDW's BodySpace
    No idea on #18.

Stats: 6'1", 208 lbs
    Seldini has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Seldini has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Seldini has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Seldini has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Seldini has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Seldini has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Seldini has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Seldini has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Seldini has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Seldini has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Seldini has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Seldini's BodySpace

happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) happyab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by JBDW View Post
    No idea on #18.
    you can tell me more about the slogan?

Stats: 6'4", 236 lbs
    pancakeface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pancakeface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pancakeface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pancakeface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pancakeface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pancakeface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pancakeface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pancakeface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pancakeface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pancakeface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pancakeface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit pancakeface's BodySpace
    Know everything but 18
    Walk softly, and carry a large pancake!

Originally Posted by pancakeface View Post
    Know everything but 18
    i like this slogan as well

Registered Sick Kunt sjsharks38's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 155 lbs
    sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit sjsharks38's BodySpace
    can anyone aware me on what 18 is?
    Fukin slut. You better fukin believe it. I lift with fukin INTENSITY 5 days a fukin week. Count that sh!t with your fukin fingers you dumbkunt. Bitch, listen. I train for fukin AESTHETICS.

Rest in Peace Zyzz - the epitome of aesthetics

Rep Back 1k+ (say in comment) (Everytime SRS)

Starting Weight: 115 (skinny as fuark)
    Current Weight: 155 (avi at 150)

I will be 170 8% by 12/21/12

Stats: 1'1", 2 lbs
    Suit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Suit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Suit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Suit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Suit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Suit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Suit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Suit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Suit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Suit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Suit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Suit's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by JBDW View Post
    No idea on #18.
    Originally Posted by happyab View Post
    you can tell me more about the slogan?
    Originally Posted by pancakeface View Post
    Know everything but 18
    Originally Posted by happyab View Post
    i like this slogan as well
    Originally Posted by sjsharks38 View Post
    can anyone aware me on what 18 is?
    It is Sony you idiots.
    L.A. Dodgers
    Catholic Convert
    Sacramento Kings
    San Francisco 49er's
    Basketball Aficionado
    Sacramento Republic F.C.

Gets mod negged and threatened by mr4wdTRD for asking questions in threads.

Stats: 5'8", 170 lbs
    TehGalelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TehGalelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TehGalelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TehGalelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TehGalelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TehGalelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TehGalelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TehGalelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TehGalelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TehGalelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TehGalelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit TehGalelio's BodySpace
    i was on a hot streak until i hit number 18.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Originally Posted by TehGalelio View Post
    i was on a hot streak until i hit number 18.
    you all like 18

Stats: 5'11", 215 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2316
    hangman_27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hangman_27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hangman_27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hangman_27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hangman_27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hangman_27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hangman_27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hangman_27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hangman_27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hangman_27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hangman_27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit hangman_27's BodySpace
    I've heard most of them but I would have trouble associating them. I don't pay attention to commercials and tune them out. I don't even know the first one unless I tried to think about it.

Originally Posted by hangman_27 View Post
    I've heard most of them but I would have trouble associating them. I don't pay attention to commercials and tune them out. I don't even know the first one unless I tried to think about it.
    You are very different

you only know sony 、、、

Stats: 5'8", 140 lbs
    chaser6259 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chaser6259 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chaser6259 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chaser6259 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chaser6259 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chaser6259 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chaser6259 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chaser6259 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chaser6259 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chaser6259 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chaser6259 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit chaser6259's BodySpace
    21. Im to drunk, to taste this chicken.

Originally Posted by chaser6259 View Post
    21. Im to drunk, to taste this chicken.
    excellent slogan

wangyou is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    18 change

Originally Posted by wangyou View Post
    18 change
    another 18?

Stats: 5'9", 185 lbs
    ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ThaBadGuy's BodySpace
    who the f*ck you calling hoe!?
    Can't help me to 5K reps if you're dead...jus sayin'

Originally Posted by ThaBadGuy View Post
    who the f*ck you calling hoe!?
    what's wrong?

i remember