Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation I have no ambition. Give me motivation and a purpose! Change my life!(serious)

Ok, I read the thread about being bored of life, I agree with it completely.

I grew up in a poor family, lower middle I'd say, maybe a little more poor. I did great in highschool(no brag, sorry for being arrogant) and planned on going to college for a computer programmer. I could have gotten a decent scholarship, but I couldn't afford living in that city easily. Also, I had a "moment of clarity" one night that changed my thoughts on life, I decided a computer programmer was not for me.

Now that that is out of the way, on with the story. I don't know what I want to do with my life. I'd like to either be a personal trainer or police officer. I don't think there is any room for PTs in this town, so I may have to move to do that.

The police officer course is just 6 months long and I really want to do it. But I am not ambitious in the slightest. Basically, I need to register and find out about it in the next week or so, but I keep putting it off and procrastinating. If i continue this, my dreams may pass me by. I need help not procrastinating.

I've done this before in the past. I had a bill from a college(I Never attended once, never knew I had the bill) and I put off fighting it for 6 months and lost a chance of winning the argument.

Basically, I have $2,500 to my name and no job. I am trying to get a job as a pizza deliverer part time. I figured I'd do that while doing the police course. I like driving and the tips are good, or so I hear.

Any advice on going after your dreams? I once read a quote that went something like this, "If you want something bad enough, you'll do whatever it takes to get it, or die trying" I want to be like that, I want a killer instinct and want to be ambitious!

Quite honestly, I don't just want a job that pays good, I want to be remembered when I'm gone and know that I've helped someone each night I go to bed.

I know this may not be the best place to ask for help, but I'm sure some of you are going through the same thing.

cliffs

-I procrastinate a lot
    -Bored of life
    -I don't want my life to pass me by, nor my dreams
    -Need help being ambitious

I'd like possible advice on ambition in general, possibly moving to another city, taking risks for rewards, social life(weekends come but I never do anything), feeling like I matter, tired of spending too much time on the computer, and whatever you can think of. Reps for good posts.
    If life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS

ISSA Certified CFT

forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    probation officer

Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I spend way too much time on the misc, any tips on getting away from it for awhile?

Also, I was on stickam for several hours, what can I do about that? I wouldn't mind an hour or so a day...but that is rediculous. I used to spend 12+ hours a day on online games...I quit that, thankfully...I was bored of it.

Right now I'd like to get that job as a delivery driver, but I'm not being ambitious enough and applying enough. Any tips on applying more frequently, checking on application more frequently, and just being ambitious about the entire thing?

Also, I'd like to just ask a girl or two out, but i'm lazy and never get around to it. I used to be "afraid", not really the word i'm looking for, but I didn't take the risk and ask them. Now I don't care so much, any advice on just getting on to it and doing it?

ISSA Certified CFT

Any motivational quotes?

pictures?

books?

movies?

people?

I haven't watched pumping iron yet...i plan on sometime...but I always jump on the misc and myspace and waste time there...I doubt it will help me with my ambition outside of the gym...but I'd love to be more ambitious in the gym, too.

ISSA Certified CFT

TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Motivational nudes of women?

MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    join the military

Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You don't need to be ambitious to pick up a job application. Maybe you are just lazy or simply not motivated.

What exactly is going on in your life right now?

Dyno230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dyno230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dyno230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dyno230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dyno230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dyno230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dyno230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dyno230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dyno230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dyno230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dyno230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My family is wealthy.

I am just going to travel the world to help with disaster reliefs and doing volunteer work such as help fund projects to build shelters and soup kitches for disabled people.

I am not a naturally ambitious person and don't have a savvy business mind. I am not smart enough to go to Harvard Business school even if I wanted to. I won't be remembered for being the richest man in the world someday because it just won't happen to me.

Might as well spending your life in a fashion that at least at the end of it you will at least know you helped and affected some other person and made their life better. Even if the world doesnt know about it and you're not remembered for it, those people will be affected by it..and maybe that means a lot more then being remembered.

edit: Hopefully this post motivates you in some roundabout way. Good luck.

StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    person trainer is a great job man. so is being a police officer. it is excitement everyday and it is fun. I say u go to a polive station and ask to go on a ride along or something

hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Be your own boss.

Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100) Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100) Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100) Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100) Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100) Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100) Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100) Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100) Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100) Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100) Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100)
    here look into my hypnosis thread. This might help you some...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post45895071

I need ambition and motivation, and to not be lazy lol.

Also, any tips on goal progression in bodybuilding? I love to get stronger and leaner, but I don't have any dates or numbers in my mind...I would love and rep for tips on setting weekly/monthly goals on progress.

Guys, sorry to go, but it's 2am and I need to start going to bed on a schedule lol. I'll answer all tomorrow. Thank you so much for your time!

ISSA Certified CFT

Oh, yeah, and one last thing(maybe two). This will sound really weird, but I really want to go on a trip sometime...just wondering if anyone from ohio is on here and would ever want to lift weights together sometime.

Also, I need help on doing what I want to and not caring what others think. Today, I was playing basketball and wearing a cutoff shirt and also a regular shirt on top...i wanted to get the cutoff out, but never got to it. I thought...I don't know what I thought...but I was self conscience and decided not to do it...

same with just going out and running, sometimes I wonder what others think when they see me.

Alright, now bed time lol.

peace

ISSA Certified CFT

Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100) Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100) Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100) Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100) Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100) Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100) Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100) Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100) Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100) Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100) Julius-Set is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Richie_Awesome View Post
    Oh, yeah, and one last thing. This will sound really weird, but I really want to go on a trip sometime...just wondering if anyone from ohio is on here and would ever want to lift weights together sometime.

Alright, now bed time lol.

peace
    hey jackass did you check out my hypnosis thread? Remember to listen to the tracks b4 bed...they will halp u.

quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can stop procrastinating, that's the first step. Just stop, don't think about it.

Find a job.

If you can't control your computer habit, finding something that distracts you from your computer or better yet, block this website from your internet.

Don't be lazy.

Find something or someone that inspires you and follow in their footsteps. Overtime, following their footsteps will lead you to discover who you really are.

Motivational Quotes:

" My advice is find fuel in failure. Sometimes failure gets you closer to where you want to be."

" When we wake up in the morning, we have two simple choices: go back to sleep and dream, or wake up and chase those dreams."

" I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life like a champion.'"
    **B.S. in Nutrition and Food Science**

**Registered Dietitian**

"We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success; we often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never make a mistake never made a discovery."

"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."

dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im lazy as hell too man, however i'm still getting by university somehow, yet have no motivation to do anything except party / get with chicks.

Are you smoking pot or drinking alot? Honestly id be a way more efficient person if i could get off these, but partying is just way too amazing.

To get yourself motivated, write down some goals instead of just keeping them in your head and hoping they'll get done. Setup your room with pictures of motivating things like cop cars or some crap haha i dont know. Budget your time on the comp

Originally Posted by forklift View Post
    probation officer
    Can you elaborate a bit on what I would need to do to do that? Also, a decent job description of it?

Originally Posted by TheBlackDahlia View Post
    Motivational nudes of women?
    Yes, please. Can you pm them? serious lol. You ever want to lift together?(no homo) I know you don't live too far away from me.

Originally Posted by MrGuitar View Post
    join the military
    I really don't want to...I've thought about it...but I don't want to leave my state or anything.

Originally Posted by Fearless_ View Post
    You don't need to be ambitious to pick up a job application. Maybe you are just lazy or simply not motivated.

What exactly is going on in your life right now?
    yeah...i just never get to it.

I am very lazy and have no motivation. Right now I don't do a whole lot. Rarely, do some work for my grandmother and get some pay there. I was working a factory for 4 months out of highschool. Did a few days as a test driver, great job, but I lived 50 minutes away and couldn't do it for 8.50 an hour.

I go and lift at the gym, and that's it for a normal day. I spend about 4 hours at the gym...probably overtraining...I need help to not lift so much...any advice?

Weekends I might go over to a friends...I need to find a nice girl to hang with, i've been trying to be more social but it's taking a long time.

ISSA Certified CFT

Suffers from mazophilia RavensFan2k3's Avatar
    RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Apparently if you stop masturbating, you'll get confidence, aggression, and ambition.

I dont mean apparently to be sarcastic, I'm being serious.
    Last edited by RavensFan2k3; 05-29-2007 at 04:11 PM.
    Ravens fan and Gators fan 4 life

***Florida Gators Crew***

Originally Posted by Dyno230 View Post
    My family is wealthy.

I am just going to travel the world to help with disaster reliefs and doing volunteer work such as help fund projects to build shelters and soup kitches for disabled people.

I am not a naturally ambitious person and don't have a savvy business mind. I am not smart enough to go to Harvard Business school even if I wanted to. I won't be remembered for being the richest man in the world someday because it just won't happen to me.

Might as well spending your life in a fashion that at least at the end of it you will at least know you helped and affected some other person and made their life better. Even if the world doesnt know about it and you're not remembered for it, those people will be affected by it..and maybe that means a lot more then being remembered.

edit: Hopefully this post motivates you in some roundabout way. Good luck.
    Thanks man. To a certain extent, I feel that way, too.

Originally Posted by StUck686 View Post
    person trainer is a great job man. so is being a police officer. it is excitement everyday and it is fun. I say u go to a polive station and ask to go on a ride along or something
    Do I just go up to them and ask? Or do I call first? I never take that first leap, that's what's wrong with me.

Originally Posted by hypnotikk View Post
    Be your own boss.
    How?

Originally Posted by Julius-Set View Post
    here look into my hypnosis thread. This might help you some...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post45895071
    I read that a long time ago...what do I need to download? I might read it...I don't know(procrastination)

Originally Posted by quickups View Post
    You can stop procrastinating, that's the first step. Just stop, don't think about it.

Find a job.

If you can't control your computer habit, finding something that distracts you from your computer or better yet, block this website from your internet.

Don't be lazy.

Find something or someone that inspires you and follow in their footsteps. Overtime, following their footsteps will lead you to discover who you really are.

Motivational Quotes:

" My advice is find fuel in failure. Sometimes failure gets you closer to where you want to be."

" When we wake up in the morning, we have two simple choices: go back to sleep and dream, or wake up and chase those dreams."

" I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life like a champion.'"
    I might block the misc for a while, but I've tried that before and I always end up unblocking it...anything I can do to ensure I don't go back for a while?

There are no good jobs in this town and I'm afraid to move, any advice?

How can I not be lazy? Thanks man.

Originally Posted by riprock View Post
    im lazy as hell too man, however i'm still getting by university somehow, yet have no motivation to do anything except party / get with chicks.

Are you smoking pot or drinking alot? Honestly id be a way more efficient person if i could get off these, but partying is just way too amazing.

To get yourself motivated, write down some goals instead of just keeping them in your head and hoping they'll get done. Setup your room with pictures of motivating things like cop cars or some crap haha i dont know. Budget your time on the comp
    I don't smoke weed or drink, ever. I hang with friends and, rarely, go to parties, but I don't like drinking.

I'll try changing my desktop to something police involved and see how it goes.

Thanks.

ISSA Certified CFT

Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Apparently if you stop masturbating, you'll get confidence, aggression, and ambition.

I dont mean apparently to be sarcastic, I'm being serious.
    I haven't for 4 days, I know I'm always tired and lazy the next few hours after. I feel tired now, too. You think I should try one of those threads for a while? Like 30 days or 40 days?

ISSA Certified CFT

Also guys, I don't know if I'm talented because I've never tried hard enough at things.

Like, I don't think I'm a good singer, but how do I know I wouldn't be good at screaming or whatever? I have a deep voice and it might be cool to be a "screamer" in a hardcore band. How do I find out? I'm a bit self conscience.

When I wake up, I lay around for an hour or so before doing anything, is there anything I can do to solve that?

There are very few good jobs in this town, no room for personal trainers...that's why a cop might be my only chance. I'm also afraid of moving, I don't have a lot of cash, what should I do about that?

if it matters, my parents weren't all that supportive of anything I did.

ISSA Certified CFT

Resident Canadian master_no_name's Avatar
    master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One thing that might give you a different outlook on life is travelling. It's not for everyone, but you have 2 500 so you could potentially go far with it. Maybe working a bit to make more, then go travelling for a while, then when you come back you migth have a different outlook, you might want to go back to school or work in a specific area.

On the other hand, part of it can't be changed I think. It's part of society now: work, earn money, spend it, retire, die.
    Negged by BPP!

Resident Canadian master_no_name's Avatar
    master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Richie_Awesome View Post
    Also guys, I don't know if I'm talented because I've never tried hard enough at things.

Like, I don't think I'm a good singer, but how do I know I wouldn't be good at screaming or whatever? I have a deep voice and it might be cool to be a "screamer" in a hardcore band. How do I find out? I'm a bit self conscience.

When I wake up, I lay around for an hour or so before doing anything, is there anything I can do to solve that?

There are very few good jobs in this town, no room for personal trainers...that's why a cop might be my only chance. I'm also afraid of moving, I don't have a lot of cash, what should I do about that?

if it matters, my parents weren't all that supportive of anything I did.
    1. Apply to get singing lessons.
    2. Get an alarm clock and have it ring a few minutes before you get up,then, GET UP AS SOON AS IT RINGS.
    3. If you move, do you have a "backup plan"? Meaning, do you think your parents will be willing to let you come back, provuided you get a job again?
    Negged by BPP!

ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get off your ass pussy.
    Nothing worth having comes easy.
    Motivation comes from within.
    Ahms - Back in Training

Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Everyone has motivation. Its a matter of tapping into it.

Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread makes me sick. You are my anti-thesis. Take responsibility for your life, and MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN. Or just sit there and do nothing while the world passes you by. The bottom fukking line in ANY goal is this: YOU HAVE GOT TO WANT IT BAD ENOUGH.

Until you want something bad enough, you are LOST. No picture, words of wisdom, or ANYTHING matters until something clicks in your head and you realize that you WANT IT BAD ENOUGH.

Good luck.
    MISC Legend, Decorated USAF Veteran, Life Coach, World Traveler, Entrepreneur, Political Activist, & Hater Hurter Extraordinaire.

Bio: google.com/profiles/salvadorrusso & linkedin.com/in/salvadorrusso

Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ahms View Post
    Get off your ass pussy.
    X2 Stop thinking about it and do it. Make your own decisions and get your stuff done.

Originally Posted by master_no_name View Post
    One thing that might give you a different outlook on life is travelling. It's not for everyone, but you have 2 500 so you could potentially go far with it. Maybe working a bit to make more, then go travelling for a while, then when you come back you migth have a different outlook, you might want to go back to school or work in a specific area.

On the other hand, part of it can't be changed I think. It's part of society now: work, earn money, spend it, retire, die.
    That would be very interesting, especially with a friend or two.

But what do I do when it's all over? I wouldn't have any money at all.

"work, earn money, spend it, retire, die" Yeah, that seems to be the path everyone else is taking. I DON'T WANT THAT. I want to go home at night and know I helped someone. I don't want to be rich, if it comes it comes, but it's definitely not the biggest worry I have. I feel like I want to change the world, but I don't know where to start.

ISSA Certified CFT

Originally Posted by master_no_name View Post
    1. Apply to get singing lessons.
    2. Get an alarm clock and have it ring a few minutes before you get up,then, GET UP AS SOON AS IT RINGS.
    3. If you move, do you have a "backup plan"? Meaning, do you think your parents will be willing to let you come back, provuided you get a job again?
    I have no motivation to get singing lessons lol. I'm so lazy and it sucks...I need someone to just tell me to start doing what the hell I need to do.

I have an alarm...but I always hit the snooze or whatever..I started trying setting it away from where I can reach it so that I would have to get up to stop it, but I generally just lay there until it stops going off. Maybe I could try two alarms?

3. My parents would let me come back...if not, grandma would be fine. I just am fearful of taking such a leap, I want the don't give a damn attitude, but I can't find it yet.

ISSA Certified CFT

Originally Posted by ahms View Post
    Get off your ass pussy.
    Originally Posted by Red_Dragon View Post
    Everyone has motivation. Its a matter of tapping into it.
    Originally Posted by Nasty$al View Post
    This thread makes me sick. You are my anti-thesis. Take responsibility for your life, and MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN. Or just sit there and do nothing while the world passes you by. The bottom fukking line in ANY goal is this: YOU HAVE GOT TO WANT IT BAD ENOUGH.

Until you want something bad enough, you are LOST. No picture, words of wisdom, or ANYTHING matters until something clicks in your head and you realize that you WANT IT BAD ENOUGH.

Good luck.
    Originally Posted by Choob View Post
    X2 Stop thinking about it and do it. Make your own decisions and get your stuff done.
    More of this brutal honesty, please.

Nasty$al, how can I make it click? Money doesn't motivate me, I want a job I enjoy, that should motivate me enough...but it's not working. I want it bad, but I'm not trying hard enough. I'm too damn lazy and I hate it.

And if that thing doesn't click? What then? Do I just end up working in a factory all my life?

ISSA Certified CFT