Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lightbulb My Simple Solution for Fat Loss

Introduction: Hey guys, so here's a simple fat loss solution I thought I would share. I have used this method numerous times and it works. There is no magic to it. It just requires time and dedication.

My Simple Solution for Fat Loss

1. Do one hour of low-intensity fat-burning Cardio everyday or six days a week.(preferably on a treadmill or elliptical machine) Make sure your heart rate is in the maximum fat loss zone when you are doing cardio.

Heart Rate Chart Link: http://powerfitcamp.files.wordpress....eart_chart.gif - Make sure your in the fat burning zone.

2. Eat Right. Chicken and Veggies. Egg whites. Carb free Protein Shakes. No Bull****. Eat your vitamines. Avoid unnatural foods.

3. Do weight training 3-4 days a week to tone up. Do any weight lifting program you want, main thing is just do it.

Timeframe to see a difference: 8-16 weeks.

Note: You will not over-train and are less prone to injury using this method. I know HITT is better and burns calories in less time but your more likely to get injured and give up on your program.

Sources:

Ronnie Coleman at work. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYAFtpYhjyQ In the last 30 seconds of the video he says he does an hour of cardio everyday.

Nicole Costa is a model she does 60 mins of cardio 5 days a week. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucbfl72U-pQ

Worried about losing muscle mass due to this method? Well don't be here's a scientific study review that proves you won't lose muscle mass. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl0QiuoOHFk

1 HR cardio + Weight program + Nutrition + 8-16 Week time frame = Difference

P.S. - If you use this method please try to post before and after stats to encourage others.
    Last edited by Jatt; 12-07-2011 at 09:54 PM.

tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well enjoy being green while you can

not sure it will last much longer if you dont at least read the stickies before you post
    ♡♡♡UKGB♡♡♡ WWE Misc Faction of the year!!! As voted by you

You're either with us or against us either way all your end of year awards are belong to us

tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jatt View Post

Worried about losing muscle mass due to this method? Well don't be here's a scientific study review that proves you won't lose muscle mass. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl0QiuoOHFk
    these people that did these runs do you think they might have been elite athelites? have you ever seen a muscular long distance runner? the study he quoted is not a good study on the average joe come back with some better evidence im sure its not that hard
    ♡♡♡UKGB♡♡♡ WWE Misc Faction of the year!!! As voted by you

You're either with us or against us either way all your end of year awards are belong to us

nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow--so you're saying to eat right, do some cardio and lift weights?

You've blown the case wide open!!!
    Don't Drink, Don't Smoke, Watdo you do?
    -----CUT STACK---
    GROUND BEEF
    WHITE BREAD
    CHICKEN
    2% MILK
    BROCCOLI
    LOW FAT ICE CREAM
    THOSE YOGURTS WITH THE CANDY THING ON TOP
    SUGAR FREE JELL-O
    FIBER ONE GRANOLA BARS
    APPLES
    ORANGES
    PICKLES
    COFFEE
    MARLBORO 100's
    MORE COFFEE
    ------------------------------

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    idt weight lifting 2x a week is sufficient

amcharanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amcharanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amcharanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amcharanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amcharanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amcharanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amcharanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amcharanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amcharanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amcharanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amcharanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tanajerner View Post

not sure it will last much longer if you dont at least read the stickies before you post
    BOOM!! Full red lol

Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Relax, read the title it says "My simple solution for fat loss", I was posting my own idea of what I think works. I don't care about your opinion or reference to any sticky posts. If you have something productive to add then say it.

these people that did these runs do you think they might have been elite athelites? have you ever seen a muscular long distance runner? the study he quoted is not a good study on the average joe come back with some better evidence im sure its not that hard
    On the contrary, I think it is a great reference. Most people don't do cardio because they're afraid of losing muscle. This study just shows that doing one hour a day isn't going make you lose your muscles. And the two other videos of Ronnie Coleman and Nicole Costa shows that they do cardio the way I suggested everyday.

ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    An hour of cardio a day? No thanks. I lift 6-days a week and actually like being strong. Last time I went cardio crazy everyday my strength plummeted on every lift and I was at risk of becoming skinny fat.

I'd rather sprint once a week at the most.
    "Government is founded on property;
    property is founded on conquest;
    conquest is founded on power;
    All power is founded on brain and brawn." - Ragnar Redbeard

Bench Press: 245lbs×20×13×12
    Squats: 275lbs×20×15×10
    Deadlifts: 315lbs×5×8×7

Lex Talionis

Originally Posted by jon1995 View Post
    idt weight lifting 2x a week is sufficient
    I ment to say 3 to 4 times. Thanks for the feedback.

Originally Posted by amcharanek View Post
    BOOM!! Full red lol
    Punch! Your knocked out! rofl!

Originally Posted by ThomasBlake View Post
    An hour of cardio a day? No thanks. I lift 6-days a week and actually like being strong. Last time I went cardio crazy everyday my strength plummeted on every lift and I was at risk of becoming skinny fat.

I'd rather sprint once a week at the most.
    Did you do low intensity or high intensity cardio for an hour? If your doing crazy intense cardio everday of course your strength is going to plummet.

nuthin but a gbone thang gbone74's Avatar
    gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    On the contrary, I think it is a great reference. Most people don't do cardio because they're afraid of losing muscle. This study just shows that doing one hour a day isn't going make you lose your muscles. And the two other videos of Ronnie Coleman and Nicole Costa shows that they do cardio the way I suggested everyday.

Ronnie coleman is a bad example to make a point,you are talking about a man with the best muscle building genetics ever seen who is on more drugs than you could comprehend.

I agree muscle loss is overrated,but cardio as a fat loss tool is also overated,

Just my 2 cents everyone I know or have seen doing cardio with s muscular physique does nothing more than a brisk walk,the ones I see doing hiit look like regular guys
    You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

David Brent: 'If you want the rainbow, you got to put up with the rain'. Do you know which philosopher
    said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she's just a big pair of tits.

4th jun 2008-342lbs
    21st may 2009-186lbs

ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Did you do low intensity or high intensity cardio for an hour? If your doing crazy intense cardio everday of course your strength is going to plummet.
    I was doing mostly jogging/elliptical. Not too intense but I worked up a sweat.
    "Government is founded on property;
    property is founded on conquest;
    conquest is founded on power;
    All power is founded on brain and brawn." - Ragnar Redbeard

Bench Press: 245lbs×20×13×12
    Squats: 275lbs×20×15×10
    Deadlifts: 315lbs×5×8×7

Lex Talionis

pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50) pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50) pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50) pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50) pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50) pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50) pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50) pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50) pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50) pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50) pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Question about nutrition as your summary is quite vague.
    What is "unnatural food"? Eg, is oatmeal unnatural? Wholemeal bread? Pasta? lard is naturally occuring so is it ok to eat that?
    Can i eat as much as I want as you don't state a calorie limit. Can i eat 8,000 calories worth of chicken a day and still lose fat?

Thanks in advance.

nuthin but a gbone thang gbone74's Avatar
    gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pianoforte View Post
    Question about nutrition as your summary is quite vague.
    What is "unnatural food"? Eg, is oatmeal unnatural? Wholemeal bread? Pasta? lard is naturally occuring so is it ok to eat that?
    Can i eat as much as I want as you don't state a calorie limit. Can i eat 8,000 calories worth of chicken a day and still lose fat?

Thanks in advance.

Too many people still believe healthy food automatically equals weight loss,harder to overeat no doubt but its not a foolproof plan.

COUNT THEM CALORIES.
    You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

David Brent: 'If you want the rainbow, you got to put up with the rain'. Do you know which philosopher
    said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she's just a big pair of tits.

4th jun 2008-342lbs
    21st may 2009-186lbs

Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Counting calories is the simplest, and I think my story so far supports that.

3 months ago I identified the high calorie foods I ate but didn't need and simply removed them from my diet, I've lost 30lbs with no exercise thus far.

It really can't be stated enough: Calorie Counting is the absolute key to weight loss. Cardio and weights will aid in maintaining a deficit as well as providing other benefits but aren't absolutely necessary.

Once you get that down you can factor in macro-nutrient ratios and exercise but unless you have your basic calories down pat you simply won't get the results you want. And for somebody just beginning these aspects can be pretty cumbersome, so it may be best to take it one step at a time instead of trying to change your lifestyle overnight (which I'm sure is a big factor in people falling off the wagon when trying to lose weight).

(I hope the above is accurate, I'm still learning this so if I'm wrong about anything feel free to correct me).
    Last edited by Seachmall; 12-08-2011 at 03:34 AM.

FlexDiaz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlexDiaz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlexDiaz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlexDiaz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlexDiaz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlexDiaz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlexDiaz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlexDiaz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlexDiaz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlexDiaz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlexDiaz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That Ronnie Coleman video is all wrong, everybody knows that Sweet Baby Rays > Masterpiece.

That Nicole Costa Video is all wrong, My first tip to make Cardio Fun: Skip it.

The Scooby News Network guy, he's right, I lost my legs doing Cardio, never again!
    Last edited by FlexDiaz; 12-08-2011 at 08:04 AM.
    Pain is temporary, Pride is forever ||| http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137518363