Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

To all of the religious miscers

With all of the different religions in the world, giving different people their own god or set of gods to believe in, who and/or what gives a person the right to tell someone else their religion is wrong. Or that their god isnt real?

I honestly cannot understand religion. Seems to me that the only reason people follow a "god" is because they need something to follow or an object to believe in.

What god do you believe in, and why is your god real while the rest of them are fake?

Edit: i am not atheist. I believe that there is a god. What i dont understand is how people can so blindly follow their god and dismiss others.
    -i believe there is god but i dont believe there should be religion
    Last edited by LukeTAn; 04-28-2016 at 12:13 PM.

Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is new.

No religious person can answer this question. They just have to have "faith".

Every religious person swears up and down "their God" gives them strength thus their God is the true God. Everyone else is just hallucinating.

Just let them be brah. You can't argue with someone who believes in something there is absolutely zero proof of.

And I have nothing against religious people, unless they hurt others due to their beliefs. It's just a completely pointless discussion is all.
    My loony bun is fine

Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LukeTAn View Post
    With all of the different religions in the world, giving different people their own god or set of gods to believe in, who and/or what gives a person the right to tell someone else their religion is wrong. Or that their god isnt real?

I honestly cannot understand religion. Seems to me that the only reason people follow a "god" is because they need something to follow or an object to believe in.

What god do you believe in, and why is your god real while the rest of them are fake?
    Nothing gives a person the right to tell someone else their god isn't real.

The reasons to follow a god do include a yearning to have an ultimate purpose and be a part of something greater, but also involves morality, community and relationship.

Saying 'one god is real and the others are fake' is a bit of a misnomer. In the grand scheme of things, whatever God you believe in we all came from the same one. The manner in which you label a creator and choose to honor one, is a bit inconsequential.
    **Georgia Crew**
    **Mechanical Engineering Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.
    Current - 181.4 lb. (1/23/18)

johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Finally a new and exciting thread that has never been beaten to death before.
    “And once you are awake, you shall remain awake eternally. ” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Registered User SensualityLover's Avatar
    SensualityLover is not very well liked. (-100) SensualityLover is not very well liked. (-100) SensualityLover is not very well liked. (-100) SensualityLover is not very well liked. (-100) SensualityLover is not very well liked. (-100) SensualityLover is not very well liked. (-100) SensualityLover is not very well liked. (-100) SensualityLover is not very well liked. (-100) SensualityLover is not very well liked. (-100) SensualityLover is not very well liked. (-100) SensualityLover is not very well liked. (-100)
    dis you op

Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is no logic in religion. You get indoctrinated from birth and it phucks you up mentally.
    (__Y__) Misc Buck Breaker (__Y__)
    ( o Y o ) Milk Wagon Engineer ( o Y o )
    ~@( Official Youthful Glow Connoisseur )@~

LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TruKnight View Post
    because the bible can be authenticated as originating from outside space-time to a confidence level beyond reasonable doubt.

but if you want to stay unreasonable instead then nothing can be proven to you and you will never find any truth in this life.
    "Outside space-time"

Aware me on who left and found this information?

Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

You make assumptions based on the baggage that main-stream media and idiots associate with religion.

I honestly can't understand why people of 2016 can't reliably base their own arguments on the true nature of things rather than on the opinions of *mob mentality endowed* average people.

It's getting quite disgusting TBH. Revolting as ****.

People seriously need to get their heads out of their asses.

Also, get real, in reality, you don't need the right to judge others, you can just do it.
    "I'll have a double big mac combo...with a DIET SODA!"
    I'm on a diet.

tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People believe in stupid chit. Some people can't live without a fake purpose.

ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lmao the irony. Internet atheist redditors like OP all have this locked in interpretation of what other people believe. Any mention of religion devolves into assumptions about "Bearded man in the sky" "Bigoted against gays" "Believes in creationism".

What if I told you most Christians' beliefs are as varied and as accepting as anyone. And the vast majority don't believe what your /r/atheism cult thinks they do.
    Broke both legs and ankles crew.
    Recover gains or die trying crew.

celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cool theory op, wanna come talk about it at the white house?

1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I worship BOB... I mean nobody has ever seen him... or talked to him... but some dead people wrote some dope a$$ stories about him doing some hype $hit... One day when I will get to meet him.. but until then I will live my life for BOB... give money to BOB because it will do good things for me...
    6'2" @ 247lbs

Originally Posted by ironicinori View Post
    Lmao the irony. Internet atheist redditors like OP all have this locked in interpretation of what other people believe. Any mention of religion devolves into assumptions about "Bearded man in the sky" "Bigoted against gays" "Believes in creationism".

What if I told you most Christians' beliefs are as varied and as accepting as anyone. And the vast majority don't believe what your /r/atheism cult thinks they do.
    Not sure what your /r/ thing is. Was talking with some coworks and my manager about it at work yesterday. Me and my manager concluded that all of this religion stuff is just so people have something to believe im. Anyone who joined in that was religious couldnt come up with anything besides "its real bc i believe in it".

Originally Posted by 1slo5oh View Post
    I worship BOB... I mean nobody has ever seen him... or talked to him... but some dead people wrote some dope a$$ stories about him doing some hype $hit... One day when I will get to meet him.. but until then I will live my life for BOB... give money to BOB because it will do good things for me...
    Also brought this up. Some churches FORCE you to donate. Im like 90% convinced at this point religion was created/founded by some crazy hobo that was hungry and realized he'd get free food/shelter if people believed in what he was saying

ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not sure what your /r/ thing is. Was talking with some coworks and my manager about it at work yesterday. Me and my manager concluded that all of this religion stuff is just so people have something to believe im. Anyone who joined in that was religious couldnt come up with anything besides "its real bc i believe in it".
    Ah, so that's what you concluded? You should write a book or something, once religions see your point of view they'll just lay down and rot it's so new and revolutionary.
    Broke both legs and ankles crew.
    Recover gains or die trying crew.

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Adnim View Post
    These fukkin memes man lmao
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Big reason why I believe in God is the fact that I don't want to live my life knowing that in 60ish years I'll just dissipate into nothingness and be a box in the ground. Even if its not true, if the atheists are right, I'd rather live my life with faith in something rather than an inevitable nonexistence.

We don't know the human mind well enough to know that there isn't a euphoric phenomenon that occurs after dead, or a soul of sorts, that is an afterlife.

I'm what I call a contemporary Catholic. I don't mind gay marriage, I don't mind premarital sex, I don't mind if priests get married, etc. Live a good life, have faith in yourself and a higher power, and do unto others as you would yourself. Debating abotu this stuff is silly. I don't care if you don't believe, and won't try to sell you the Bible until you do.
    I'm back, bby - doubt you noticed

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JACrawford View Post
    Big reason why I believe in God is the fact that I don't want to live my life knowing that in 60ish years I'll just dissipate into nothingness and be a box in the ground. Even if its not true, if the atheists are right, I'd rather live my life with faith in something rather than an inevitable nonexistence.

We don't know the human mind well enough to know that there isn't a euphoric phenomenon that occurs after dead, or a soul of sorts, that is an afterlife.

I'm what I call a contemporary Catholic. I don't mind gay marriage, I don't mind premarital sex, I don't mind if priests get married, etc. Live a good life, have faith in yourself and a higher power, and do unto others as you would yourself. Debating abotu this stuff is silly. I don't care if you don't believe, and won't try to sell you the Bible until you do.
    Lol, safe wager faith.

If God is all knowing surely he'll know you only "believed" in him as a ticket into heaven.

Your type is the most hilarious tbh
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jacobcapra View Post

The reasons to follow a god do include a yearning to have an ultimate purpose and be a part of something greater, but also involves morality, community and relationship.

Saying 'one god is real and the others are fake' is a bit of a misnomer. In the grand scheme of things, whatever God you believe in we all came from the same one. The manner in which you label a creator and choose to honor one, is a bit inconsequential.
    good post
    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Forum Admins can you please make a Religion&Politics section... k thx bye...... Oh whats that... we have had one for years....... OP do you even
    ***MISC Firearms Crew***
    ***Secret liberal crew***

Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Also brought this up. Some churches FORCE you to donate. Im like 90% convinced at this point religion was created/founded by some crazy hobo that was hungry and realized he'd get free food/shelter if people believed in what he was saying
    You're probably right.

Think about it.. religion is man made. What kinda man would create such a thing? People wanting power and wealth who came from none and had no other way of gaining it.

OhioBoy21 is just really nice. (+1000) OhioBoy21 is just really nice. (+1000) OhioBoy21 is just really nice. (+1000) OhioBoy21 is just really nice. (+1000) OhioBoy21 is just really nice. (+1000) OhioBoy21 is just really nice. (+1000) OhioBoy21 is just really nice. (+1000) OhioBoy21 is just really nice. (+1000) OhioBoy21 is just really nice. (+1000) OhioBoy21 is just really nice. (+1000) OhioBoy21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jesus started the true church giving the keys to Peter and there has been an unbroken well documented chain from Peter to the current pope. Any other Christian religion was started by a man who broke off from this chain. This doesn't explain other random religions like Hindu or whatever though

Originally Posted by ironicinori View Post
    Ah, so that's what you concluded? You should write a book or something, once religions see your point of view they'll just lay down and rot it's so new and revolutionary.

I believe that there is a god. However i wouldnt give god a name. I definitely wouldnt go so far as to say elohim is the real god and the rest are make believe.

You say christians dont force religion onto people? However people get baptized at such a young age and go to catholic/christian schools. If all the kid grows up knowing is this one form of god they will believe it is real. Then the muslim people believe in a different god. They grow up all their life only knwoing this god as their god, the true god. Which one is real, and why is the other fake?

Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JACrawford View Post

But here's the caveat brah; having faith doesn't mean believing in something because the alternative isn't attractive. Having faith is more like believing what is unattractive.

Also, by description you are non-denominational; you didn't really hit any axioms of the catholic faith there.
    **Georgia Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.

Originally Posted by Armord View Post
    good post
    Thanks brah

dayum, on spread
    **Georgia Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

this makes no sense - different religions are vastly different - do you think they fight over nothing?
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    this makes no sense - different religions are vastly different - do you think they fight over nothing?
    Maybe their specific doctrines are different, but on a macro level pretty much every monotheistic religion is the same.

They include a single creator, a moral code, a reward/punishment system for your acts and devotion, and stress the importance of community and relationship with your neighbors.
    **Georgia Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.

confuoco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) confuoco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) confuoco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) confuoco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) confuoco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) confuoco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) confuoco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) confuoco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) confuoco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) confuoco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) confuoco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe their specific doctrines are different, but on a macro level pretty much every monotheistic religion is the same.

They include a single creator, a moral code, a reward/punishment system for your acts and devotion, and stress the importance of community and relationship with your neighbors.
    This idea doesn't play out in reality based on Francis Fukuyama's research at Stanford. Each religion creates its own social hierarchy & an environment of reciprocal trust or distrust & voluntary organization or polarized familism that stabilizes or destabilizes countries & their economies.

The Islamic countries are characterized by heavy amoral familism (tribalism) that Islam won't break up (high association to family, low voluntary organization, strong statism). The same with Catholic countries (L. America & Southern Europe) except they benefited from various western revolutions such as the Enlightenment. Secular countries also begin to deteriorate voluntary organization & return to high familism/high statism characteristics with little in-between and inverse replacement rates, which is essentially social regression and economic destruction. Protestant societies have a correlation to capitalism, strong voluntary organization, low statism, higher education, hygiene, savings & per capita income levels, with sufficient replacement rates to function as a society.

You know how I know one way it's true? Because it works in reality.

Originally Posted by confuoco View Post
    This idea doesn't play out in reality based on Francis Fukuyama's research at Stanford. Each religion creates its own social hierarchy & an environment of reciprocal trust or distrust & voluntary organization or polarized familism that stabilizes or destabilizes countries & their economies.

The Islamic countries are characterized by heavy amoral familism (tribalism) that Islam won't break up (high association to family, low voluntary organization, strong statism). The same with Catholic countries (L. America & Southern Europe) except they benefited from various western revolutions such as the Enlightenment. Secular countries also begin to deteriorate voluntary organization & return to high familism/high statism characteristics with little in-between, which is essentially social regression/atomization and bodes economic destruction. Protestant societies have a correlation to capitalism, strong voluntary organization, low statism, higher education, hygiene, savings & per capita income levels.

You know how I know one way it's true? Because it works in reality.

How does all of what you just said make my point not play out? All I'm saying is that the axioms of monotheism are evident in every popular monotheistic religion in the world. Actually your first point sort of corroborates what I'm saying.

Each religion creates its own social hierarchy & an environment of reciprocal trust or distrust & voluntary organization or polarized familism that stabilizes or destabilizes countries & their economies.
    So, your saying that every religion provides social heirarchy, an environment of trust, and stability (or lack thereof)? That just seems like more parallels between different religions. The specifics may differ wildly, sure, but at it's core monotheism is only one thing represented by all of these different religions.
    **Georgia Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

none of this ever stopped an atheist. they tell religious people this all the time. well by religious people I mean christians. 9 out of 10 of them will submit to muslims whenever possible.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mumra View Post
    none of this ever stopped an atheist. they tell religious people this all the time. well by religious people I mean christians. 9 out of 10 of them will submit to muslims whenever possible.
    I think what you're saying is, with all of the different science in the world, giving different people their own science or set of sciences to believe in, who and/or what gives a person the right to tell someone else their science is wrong. Or that their science isnt real?

I honestly cannot understand science. Seems to me that the only reason people follow a "science" is because they need something to follow or an explanation to believe in.

What science do you believe in, and why is your science real while the rest of them are fake?