Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^Allergic: I literally agree with everything you said.

There's almost nothing I could feel confident telling Martyn that he didn't already know.

The point is: 90% of all threads posted in Teen BB are basic or close to basic things that anyone who's spent time reading and watching videos can help with. Examples:

-What's my BF percentage?
    -How is my form?
    -How to get a 6 pack?
    -What is SS?
    -How can I gain weight easy?
    -Does masterbating lower gains?
    -Can I workout past 45 minutes?
    -Best mass gainer?
    -How can I increase my bench press?
    -How do I look?

Did I nail most of them?
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 7399martyn View Post
    im not gonna give advice about sprinting to someone who can sprint 100m in 9.76
    im not gonna give advice about squatting to someone who can squat 1,000lbs
    im not gonna give advice about bodybuilding to someone who has won Mr. Olympia

Results. I dont care about your methods, whether they are backed by science or sound a bit brosciency.
    results are what im after, and whatever the best of the best do to achieve their results is the right way.
    That's great. And I wouldn't either. But I bet if someone who squat 80 pounds more than you asked if he squat to parallel? I bet you would answer. And you could answer it fine.

The questions most people answer that aren't qualified, only answer truly basic questions. I was crucified for commenting on a good mass gainer, it doesn't take 2 years of great bulking to say Up Your Mass has a great profile.

Do we agree on this note or naw?
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

Strong just got Stronger 7399martyn's Avatar
    7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well yer. Everyone should know what it a parallel squat looks like.

Theres expertise and experience, and then theres basic logic.
    Powerlifter at PTC Performance Training Centre

661 squat, 385 bench, 705 deadlift, 1752lb total.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVx1ANJc7lc

well yer. Everyone should know what it a parallel squat looks like.

Theres expertise and experience, and then theres basic logic.
    But you would agree most questions asked in Teen BB don't require expertise and experience yea?

If you yourself had a question, you'd need a guy like spiderman997 to help you.

But if anonymous poster 27 with 14 post count asks why compound lifts are great or what's a good mass gainer- skinnyboy98 should be able to post in their with no criticism
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Didn't read the thread, don't care to. If any of you ever foray into sports besides bodybuilding, you will realize the best coaches are both:

1) Absolute **** at what they coach
    2) Rarely to never to it

As long as what they say doesn't contradict everything I have learned, through reading or experience, I couldn't care less what they look like or how good they are at what they are teaching.

NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    DID NOT READ THREAD. I literally did not even look at your first post.

OP, you're a ******* and small as hell.

Stfu, and don't give advice. You look like a girl.

I honestly don't think you lift.

**** off small pos

Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    I understand that I may come off as a d*ck in some of my posts, but I just want to clarify to the teen section that I only say/post these things
    because..

1) The kids that post these stupid and pointless threads are too stupid/ignorant to read the stickies
    2) They're trolls 50 % of the time
    3) I get frustrated that the same threads keep getting created over and over again like..

" HOW DO I GAIN WEIGHT?"

"WHAT ARE SOME GOOD FOODS FOR CUTTING"

" HOW DO I CALCULATE MY METABOLISM / BMR "

" WHAT ARE SOME GOOD CARDIO WORKOUTS"

" IS CARDIO REALLY NECESSARY ? "

But I guess my main point in posting this is just to ask why everyone has to come @ me with saying "Your 135 lbs *******! You don't know sh*t!"

But why does someone have to be a certain weight, and body size for them to have common sense regarding nutrition? If I was 185 lbs and 7% BF... would that make me a more "credible source"
    of information regarding nutrition/training?

Just curious. But no homo, I apologize to anyone that I've offended with my posts/replies on here.

/rant
    couldnt agree more mate, I work in a supp store and I have to deal with kids like this every day and they dont no **** about nutrition or training and when I give them advice they are hesitant to take it on board. So I guess if i was 220lbs juiced up they would take me more seriously

whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Stratta View Post
    couldnt agree more mate, I work in a supp store and I have to deal with kids like this every day and they dont no **** about nutrition or training and when I give them advice they are hesitant to take it on board. So I guess if i was 220lbs juiced up they would take me more seriously
    Not gonna lie I wouldn't take small GNC workers advice either. No offense to you though your obviously not small, just saying

jtoy30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtoy30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtoy30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtoy30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtoy30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtoy30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtoy30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtoy30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtoy30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtoy30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtoy30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Shermanatorx View Post
    I don't assume someone knows(or doesn't know) what they're talking about because of their size, or lack of.

There are plenty of great minds in the athletic world that are not "fit", "ripped", "husky" etc.

With that said, plenty of times, people with an aesthetically pleasing physique(bodybuilder), got to that point with the knowledge they have gained over the years. They just put it into practice in the real world.

I'm not saying there are not plenty of dumb "big" guys though.
    This.

Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Education is power .
    Ka0s :In my experience, doing heavy barbell squats, bench presses, deadlifts, military presses, rows, etc. builds no significant muscle mass.
    What you need to really get big is a solid routine which focuses on light weights and cable movements to really force blood into those muscles and get that deep burn & powerful contraction

Training for an iron butt Icepray's Avatar
    Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Results.

I wont take advice from someone weaker and smaller than me.

I will take advice from someone who was weak and small and is now big and strong.
    I get this, but I still listen, you never know what somebody can teach you unless you listen to them first... then you can decide if you want to listen or not.

A guy can be weaker but gaining extremely fast so might listen? it's all in context if a guy who's been lifting 2-3years gives me advice about benching when he benches 80kg (166lbs) why would I listen?
    Follow my vlog on my journey as an Amputee !
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/icepray
    Instagram: Icepray
    ********: www.********.com/ampuvation

Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree with 7399martyn... it's all about results. His analogies make sense... I am not going to take advice from a small/weak individual regardless of how much broscience/studies/books/research he has done.
    The more I eat and the heavier I train - the better my 'genetics' get.

Penn State Alumni Crew

Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Havu93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For example look at PTs, would rather take advice from a skinny loser or a big ripped guy? Yea, the big guy of course.
    Fitness is a battle - are You ready for the front line?

Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stratta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by whippleman View Post
    Not gonna lie I wouldn't take small GNC workers advice either. No offense to you though your obviously not small, just saying
    i dont work at GNC but i get your point

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NFLprospect7 View Post
    DID NOT READ THREAD. I literally did not even look at your first post.

OP, you're a ******* and small as hell.

Stfu, and don't give advice. You look like a girl.

I honestly don't think you lift.

**** off small pos
    This is the same guy that said he has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ? Hm.

Learn how to act before you go on rants on the internet. You couldv'e just stated what you are getting at without throwing in those cuss words and being offensive. People get the same idea either way. "You look like a girl." WOW! Not only did you say that he is gay and small, you also said that he looks like a girl. There are only one or two times that I have actually called a woman "sir" and I can assure you that Erik does not look like one. Once again, learn how to act. I'm sure that you wouldn't insult some of these guys in person. Have you ever thought about that? I don't know Erik in person, but I've seen him on this site several times. He is very educated in this subject. You on the other hand, I can't say the same.
    This post is Natypes approved.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RollTideNation View Post
    This is the same guy that said he has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ? Hm.

Learn how to act before you go on rants on the internet. You couldv'e just stated what you are getting at without throwing in those cuss words and being offensive. People get the same idea either way. "You look like a girl." WOW! Not only did you say that he is gay and small, you also said that he looks like a girl. There are only one or two times that I have actually called a woman "sir" and I can assure you that Erik does not look like one. Once again, learn how to act. I'm sure that you wouldn't insult some of these guys in person. Have you ever thought about that? I don't know Erik in person, but I've seen him on this site several times. He is very educated in this subject. You on the other hand, I can't say the same.
    Lmao @ you being Erik's personal WK on these forums

75% or more of your posts are dedicated to upholding Erik's fine moral character and defending his knowledge of nutrition

Why don't you let him take care of himself?

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    Lmao @ you being Erik's personal WK on these forums

75% or more of your posts are dedicated to upholding Erik's fine moral character and defending his knowledge of nutrition

Why don't you let him take care of himself?
    I do defend Erik a lot. Mainly because he gets slammed for no good reason all the time. I don't just do it to him. Whenever I see somebody who is the victim of this, I step in. It comes naturally to me. Just like if I were to see someone getting mugged in the street, I step in. It sounds like you've been stalking my posts. Are you so sure on that calculation? I will not be responding. I'm done with this thread. There are way too many jerks. Find something better to do with your time, instead of insulting people who have done nothing to deserve it. The Goon Squad members that I have communicated with are more respectful than you. At least Bruno and Flchamp were.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RollTideNation View Post
    Loooool @ Erik getting mugged and needing you to defend him

I agree, FLC and Bruno are way nicer than I am.

Anyway, can I hire you as my personal online bodyguard? I will rep you once every 3 weeks, and in exchange you must defend me in every thread in which I get into an argument. Deal?

ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kobe would do a better job teaching you how to play pro basketball compared to an NBA coach... they're both better than some dude on the street, but you'll be twice the bball player training with Kobe.

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's obvious to me. If you're not at least 135lbs, you don't know sh*t.

wut

Originally Posted by ptwa9 View Post
    Kobe would do a better job teaching you how to play pro basketball compared to an NBA coach... they're both better than some dude on the street, but you'll be twice the bball player training with Kobe.
    Who taught Kobe Bryant to play basketball? Oh that's right. His coaches. He'd have to pass on a **** ton of information which takes years to implement into your game before his own additional professional critiques would become relevant.

And this is exactly where 7337martyn and I came to the consensus: until you get really freaking high end questions, you don't need a master of the craft to get there.

But look at this video:

A lot of people already recognize the first shot being from the clip Bigger, Stronger, Faster. 38 seconds into the video, who's the guy training people to become huge monsters? Charles Glass. Is Charles Glass the same size as the people he's training, or the size that he is training people to become? No. But he's freaking amazing at his job.

Look bottom line, and really this is what should matter when it all comes down to this: This is a forum, this particular board is for teenagers, teenagers frequenting a forum for answers. People are taking the time to give you answers they think are true. You didn't pay $35 an hour to get their advice, you're getting it for free. Take the good with the bad, and don't flame someone for giving their voice out. This isn't a shout off either: the person who uses the most offensive language and has the most closed-minded argument isn't the one who is right. Ultimately: we are here to serve each other. Remember that when you criticize the 150 pounder telling you that you might get more benefit of getting a better arch in your bench.

And as Martyn and I have already established: 99% of these questions here on the board are questions anyone who knows anything about bodybuilding from being on this forum for a month or so can answer.
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Results.

I will take advice from someone who was weak and small and is now big and strong.
    results dont equal knowledge...some people dont apply what they know to themselves, myself included i mentally dont have it in me to eat "enough" to get big or w.e. i know how to i just dont apply it.

Strong just got Stronger 7399martyn's Avatar
    7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jon1995 View Post
    results dont equal knowledge...some people dont apply what they know to themselves, myself included i mentally dont have it in me to eat "enough" to get big or w.e. i know how to i just dont apply it.
    then im not going to take advice from you. Either you dont know how to apply it or you lack the motivation.

I want to see results. Whether that'd be turning yourself from small, weak and fat into big, strong and lean. Or you have trained people to do the same.

Knowledge is worthless if you cant apply it.
    Powerlifter at PTC Performance Training Centre

661 squat, 385 bench, 705 deadlift, 1752lb total.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVx1ANJc7lc

Loooool @ Erik getting mugged and needing you to defend him

I agree, FLC and Bruno are way nicer than I am.

Anyway, can I hire you as my personal online bodyguard? I will rep you once every 3 weeks, and in exchange you must defend me in every thread in which I get into an argument. Deal?
    You know what, I will respond. In an earlier post, you said that I should let Erik take care of himself. Why don't you do the same? Do your part on this site to help people in need, instead of slamming people. I forgot about Strength.Honor. He was very helpful and respectful too. I'm going to overlook your comment about me being your bodyguard. Grow up. You are 20 years old, so act like it. He didn't ask me to step in. I made the decision to do it. I'm not going to change that just because some punk thinks he is better than I am. Worry about your own problems. Maybe try going through my past posts, and look for the one were I defended you and S.H for getting banned. Why are you so worried about what I do on the internet? It's not hurting you. I don't care what you think of me, I just hope that there are people who share the same views. I have done nothing to you. You want everyone to be on your side when you disagree with someone. I think I have you figured out. Is it insecurity or do you just love being a douche? I'm obiviously not superior to you, so why don't you explain it?
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Chill b

ain't nobody wanna read that shit

Chill b

ain't nobody wanna read that shit
    There's a difference between saying "nobody wants to read it" and saying "I don't want to read it". Don't tell me to chill when you acted the way you did. You pushed me, and I pushed back. It takes two to tango, so don't act like I posted trash. You are the one who made a fool of yourself.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Shall I start a poll thread to see who TBB considers to have made a fool of themselves?

Cause it's not me...

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    then im not going to take advice from you. Either you dont know how to apply it or you lack the motivation.

I want to see results. Whether that'd be turning yourself from small, weak and fat into big, strong and lean. Or you have trained people to do the same.

Knowledge is worthless if you cant apply it.
    lol because im getting over an ED doesnt mean i dont know what im talking about. But if you wanna think that you cant take knowledge from people smaller than you never read anything on lyle mcdonald because he doesnt know what hes talking about, hes not big and lean

devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My take on this,

Its all well and good to know that how to reach a goal in theory (cutting, bulking etc)
    But to have personal experience in doing it is different.

Example, I want to cut, you tell me eat less. Sound advice but I'd rather hear from someone who did it and knows how hard it is. Can understand
    the process and offer advice that's more practical than "reduce calories by 10%"
    Go Heavy or Go Home

hard work and consistency weRise's Avatar
    weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Results.

i wouldn't go to someone poorer than me for financial aid, and i would not go to someone who has lower marks than me for study tips.