Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Official: "The Lonely Road to Hell: HRT Solo Contest" Check-in Thread...

In an effort to make things a bit easier on Rage, the contestants, and the judges... This will be the official check-in thread for the Solo HRT contest... That way, there's no confusion as to where you should post... Thank you...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

Registered User squirrelmeister's Avatar
    squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    In an effort to make things a bit easier on Rage, the contestants, and the judges... This will be the official check-in thread for the Solo HRT contest... That way, there's no confusion as to where you should post... Thank you...
    So just to clarify, i don't mean to sound stupid...do we post everything in here? daily logs? videos? diets? commentaries on the workout? Like everything? Sorry asking a stupid question just want to make sure i got everything straight.
    "I will keep my mind and body clean, alert and strong, for this is my debt to those who depend upon me." -- a piece from the Special Forces Creed.

Always Stay Motivated. No matter what!

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by squirrelmeister View Post
    So just to clarify, i don't mean to sound stupid...do we post everything in here? daily logs? videos? diets? commentaries on the workout? Like everything? Sorry asking a stupid question just want to make sure i got everything straight.
    I was gonna ask the same thing. Lol

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    I was gonna ask the same thing. Lol
    This is for the weekly check-ins... Everything else goes in your contest log...

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

All 6 Solo Artists Are Moving On

Solo Check ins and Adjusmtemts

1)BB2K- hrt log – Officially Checked In To Move On
    Photos Checked And Verified
    Log Started

2)14ETex- Officially Checked In To Move On
    Beginning weight=190 lbs,
    Weight This Week=X lbs,
    Weight Difference for the Week=+/-X lbs,
    Current Protein=290 grams,
    Current Carbs Grams=400,
    Apetite [1(poor)-10(starving)]=5

Log Started

Reduce carbs to 300 grams per day.

3)SoChillBro- Officially Checked In To Move On
    Beginning weight= 170 lbs,
    Weight This Week= 170 lbs,
    Weight Difference for the Week=+/- 0 lbs,
    Current Protein= 170-200 grams,
    Current Carbs Grams= 200-240,
    Apettite [1(poor)-10(starving)]= Today 7

Log Started

Set protein at 220 grams per day and carbs at 250 grams per day.

4)1percenter- Officially Checked In To Move On
    Beginning weight=182 lbs;
    Current Protein=273 grams;
    Current Carbs=234; Calories= 1823;
    Appetite=8

Log Started

Set protein at 250 grams per day and carbs at 200 grams per day.

5)Gainweightnow- Officially Checked In To Move On
    Log Started

6)Squirrelmeister- _ Officially Checked In To Move On
    Beginning weight=175 lbs,
    Weight This Week=X lbs,
    Current Protein=280 grams,
    Current Carbs Grams=520,
    Appetite [1(poor)-10(starving)]=7

Log Started

No changes this week.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) squirrelmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    Solo Check ins and Adjusmtemts

1)BB2K- hrt log – Officially Checked In To Move On
    Log Started

2)14ETex- Officially Checked In To Move On
    Weight This Week=X lbs,
    Current Protein=290 grams,
    Current Carbs Grams=400,
    Apetite [1(poor)-10(starving)]=5

Log Started

Reduce carbs to 300 grams per day.

3)SoChillBro- Officially Checked In To Move On
    Beginning weight= 170 lbs,
    Weight This Week= 170 lbs,
    Weight Difference for the Week=+/- 0 lbs,
    Current Protein= 170-200 grams,
    Current Carbs Grams= 200-240,
    Apettite [1(poor)-10(starving)]= Today 7

Log Started

Set protein at 220 grams per day and carbs at 250 grams per day.

4)1percenter- Officially Checked In To Move On
    Beginning weight=182 lbs;
    Current Protein=273 grams;
    Current Carbs=234; Calories= 1823;
    Appetite=8

Log Started

Set protein at 250 grams per day and carbs at 200 grams per day.

5)Gainweightnow- Officially Checked In To Move On
    Log Started

6)Squirrelmeister- _ Officially Checked In To Move On
    Weight This Week=X lbs,
    Current Protein=280 grams,
    Current Carbs Grams=520,
    Appetite [1(poor)-10(starving)]=7

Log Started

No changes this week.
    Thanks Rage and Dead!
    "I will keep my mind and body clean, alert and strong, for this is my debt to those who depend upon me." -- a piece from the Special Forces Creed.

1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I will make the changes starting today. I was surprised to already get my supplement package as well this morning... Big Thanks to you guys for making that happen so quickly.

1%
    I DON'T COME TO BOW - I COME TO CONQUER

1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10)

End of Week 1 HRT Solo

Here are my stats for the end of week one.
    Beginning Weight =182
    Ending Weight =186
    Weight difference =+4lbs
    Protein =255 not quite to 250.
    Carbs =210 almost there
    Appetite = 8 but that is waning.

My weight is up so I am stoked about that. Working on getting my carbs and protein in check. It is getting harder to fit 6 meals in during the day but I am being super creative. Will have pics up of super lasagna, low on carbs, heavy on protein and taste with veggies mixed in. I will also have hopefully two vids up.
    Got bored today and wanted to cook something awesome. Meet my super protein lasagna. I think it ranges at 35-40 grams of protein per slice. Low on carbs since I use about only half a box of shells and no ricotta which keeps it on the low fat scale. Hope you guys like it..

1%
    Attached Images
    Last edited by 1Percenter; 12-11-2011 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Adding pics.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Week 1 check in:

Beginning Weight = 208.5lbs
    Ending Weight = 207lbs
    Weight difference = -1.5lbs
    Appetite: Through the roof

Weekly video update:

Feeling great and loving the HRT program. Would like some options on tricep exercises though. DB overhead ext cuts the blood off to my head, i assume my delts are digging into my neck and blood flow is stopped. Not a good thing when you nearly pass out. lol Can i use Close grip bench and press downs? Or what exercises do you suggest?

Here is a video of my HRT Week 1 on how things are going .

Weight This Week=181 lbs,
    Weight Difference for the Week=+ 6 lbs,
    Current Protein= SAME
    Current Carbs Grams= SAME
    Appetite [1(poor)-10(starving)]= Eating everything in site!! 6 meals and snacks throughout the day! (Trail mix and protein bars: GOOD SNACKS haha)

My weight is going up and making my motivation go through the roof!!! My will power to eat more is increasing and i drink nothing but water and protein shakes so everything is going great!!

Hope everyone is prepared for WEEK 2!!!

14ETex is a name known to all. (+5000) 14ETex is a name known to all. (+5000) 14ETex is a name known to all. (+5000) 14ETex is a name known to all. (+5000) 14ETex is a name known to all. (+5000) 14ETex is a name known to all. (+5000) 14ETex is a name known to all. (+5000) 14ETex is a name known to all. (+5000) 14ETex is a name known to all. (+5000) 14ETex is a name known to all. (+5000) 14ETex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Weight This Week=194 lbs,
    Weight Difference for the Week= +4 lbs,
    Current Protein= 260-280
    Current Carbs Grams= 300-320
    Appetite [1(poor)-10(starving)]= I've had a crazy appetite lately, eating evereverything I can. Don't know why I've been so hungry but its ok, helps me get the protein and carbs I need

I've been looking forward to Monday all weekend, I'm ready to see what kind of weight I'll be putting up this week. I love the fact that this program is a constant challenge, you have to want to put the work in and improve yourself. The thing about HRT though is for me atleast... once I started, I got hooked. Only time will tell just how much change this program will make in me. But I have nothing but time anyway!
    ▒Rep Power > Post Count Crew▒
    ✠Templar Knight Crew✠
    ---Chew Crew---

My Hell Raiser Training Log sponsored by Universal Nutrition and BB.com.. Beginning Dec 5th!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140129723

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 1Percenter View Post
    Here are my stats for the end of week one.
    Beginning Weight =182
    Ending Weight =186
    Weight difference =+4lbs
    Protein =255 not quite to 250.
    Carbs =210 almost there
    Appetite = 8 but that is waning.

My weight is up so I am stoked about that. Working on getting my carbs and protein in check. It is getting harder to fit 6 meals in during the day but I am being super creative. Will have pics up of super lasagna, low on carbs, heavy on protein and taste with veggies mixed in. I will also have hopefully two vids up.
    Got bored today and wanted to cook something awesome. Meet my super protein lasagna. I think it ranges at 35-40 grams of protein per slice. Low on carbs since I use about only half a box of shells and no ricotta which keeps it on the low fat scale. Hope you guys like it..

1%
    No changes this week
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Week 1 check in:

Beginning Weight = 208.5lbs
    Ending Weight = 207lbs
    Weight difference = -1.5lbs
    Appetite: Through the roof

Weekly video update:

Feeling great and loving the HRT program. Would like some options on tricep exercises though. DB overhead ext cuts the blood off to my head, i assume my delts are digging into my neck and blood flow is stopped. Not a good thing when you nearly pass out. lol Can i use Close grip bench and press downs? Or what exercises do you suggest?
    Like these video updates. Nice work bro. Take care of those shoulders. For tri's you can always do some pushdowns, CGB or any other tricep exercise. Just keep the rep scheme the same and your golden. Thanks you for the update.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Here is a video of my HRT Week 1 on how things are going .

Weight This Week=181 lbs,
    Weight Difference for the Week=+ 6 lbs,
    Current Protein= SAME
    Current Carbs Grams= SAME
    Appetite [1(poor)-10(starving)]= Eating everything in site!! 6 meals and snacks throughout the day! (Trail mix and protein bars: GOOD SNACKS haha)

My weight is going up and making my motivation go through the roof!!! My will power to eat more is increasing and i drink nothing but water and protein shakes so everything is going great!!

Hope everyone is prepared for WEEK 2!!!
    Like I said...these video updates are great feedback for me. Very useful when evaluating check ins so please keep posting them with your check ins here in this thread. By all means you can put them in your journeys too, I just find them very helpful here also.

No changes this week. That is a back increase in weight but I would except it to slow next week.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Like these video updates. Nice work bro. Take care of those shoulders. For tri's you can always do some pushdowns, CGB or any other tricep exercise. Just keep the rep scheme the same and your golden. Thanks you for the update.
    Thanks for the info my man. Shoulders are tender but trainable. Front raises with the bar hurt so i may change those as well.

Like I said...these video updates are great feedback for me. Very useful when evaluating check ins so please keep posting them with your check ins here in this thread. By all means you can put them in your journeys too, I just find them very helpful here also.

No changes this week. That is a back increase in weight but I would except it to slow next week.
    Thanks Rage! Will keep up the video posting in the thread. I'm hoping to start doing a little more cardio so i can get more definition as i add mass. So i definitely don't want to be gaining too much weight that fast either haha. Thanks for everything! Kicking off week 2!!

Originally Posted by 14ETex View Post
    Weight This Week=194 lbs,
    Weight Difference for the Week= +4 lbs,
    Current Protein= 260-280
    Current Carbs Grams= 300-320
    Appetite [1(poor)-10(starving)]= I've had a crazy appetite lately, eating evereverything I can. Don't know why I've been so hungry but its ok, helps me get the protein and carbs I need

I've been looking forward to Monday all weekend, I'm ready to see what kind of weight I'll be putting up this week. I love the fact that this program is a constant challenge, you have to want to put the work in and improve yourself. The thing about HRT though is for me atleast... once I started, I got hooked. Only time will tell just how much change this program will make in me. But I have nothing but time anyway!
    Nice bro. No changes this week.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Thanks for the info my man. Shoulders are tender but trainable. Front raises with the bar hurt so i may change those as well.
    Any movements that allow the wrists to move more independently will ease some tension on the shoulder joints. Lots of dumbbell work.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Thanks Rage! Will keep up the video posting in the thread. I'm hoping to start doing a little more cardio so i can get more definition as i add mass. So i definitely don't want to be gaining too much weight that fast either haha. Thanks for everything! Kicking off week 2!!
    Let me make the call on the cardio. None for now unless your camp makes you, but I'm not going to let you get fat. I'll be asking everyone for more pics in the next couple weeks.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Any movements that allow the wrists to move more independently will ease some tension on the shoulder joints. Lots of dumbbell work.
    i used DBs today on front raises and it didnt hurt as much.

Looks like I'm handling 3 out of 6 diets in here. BB2K I know has a trainer, but not sure about you last two. Totally optional if you want to use me, but if you do, I need you to check in by noon PST. Let me know if I missed anyone.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Looks like I'm handling 3 out of 6 diets in here. BB2K I know has a trainer, but not sure about you last two. Totally optional if you want to use me, but if you do, I need you to check in by noon PST. Let me know if I missed anyone.
    RAGE, seeing as we all are doing a hard routine, should Animal Pak be taken twice a day or is once enough? I saw on the lable that 2 can be taken.

RAGE, seeing as we all are doing a hard routine, should Animal Pak be taken twice a day or is once enough? I saw on the lable that 2 can be taken.
    1 pak is good for now, but as you get closer to your contest, maybe around 8 weeks out, I'd up it to two per day. You know how the body gets very taxed on the last leg of the journey and the immune system can really take a hit.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

1 pak is good for now, but as you get closer to your contest, maybe around 8 weeks out, I'd up it to two per day. You know how the body gets very taxed on the last leg of the journey and the immune system can really take a hit.
    awesome, thanks for the info.

I was curious about 2 paks a day myself. Here is a video of me doing my overhead triceps extensions, hopefully this works.

SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Weekly Update:

Weight This Week: 172lbs
    Weight +/- From Last Week: +2lbs
    Current Protein: 180-220/day
    Current Carbs: 240-270/day
    Appetite (1-10): 9 I want to eat constantly I think it's a combination of the intense training and the addition of Animal Pak, I've taken it in the past and my appetite increased
    Water Intake: Around 1 gallon a day

Video update in log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post790907443

Hopefully everything is in order this week I've upped my carbs/protein from last week I haven't really kept track of fats since I'm on a bulk however I'm still using some common sense I'm trying to get swole not obese.

Also Rage or G if one of you gets a chance to look over my training logs can you let me know if I should switch any out or keep it the same? I'm trying to stick to the program to a T with a few minor changes due to equipment or lack of at my gym.
    ΦΔΘ

O||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O||||||O

Twitter: @ImSoChillBro
    Instagram: @BuzzChillington

Exclamation Attention...!!!

In an effort to create continuity, some order, and decrease confusion....

Video updates go in your logs, workouts and daily meals and diets go in your logs. Weekly summary updates go in the Official Check-in Threads...

Let me make the call on the cardio. None for now unless your camp makes you, but I'm not going to let you get fat. I'll be asking everyone for more pics in the next couple weeks.
    Sure thing man! Thanks!

Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    In an effort to create continuity, some order, and decrease confusion....

Video updates go in your logs, workouts and daily meals and diets go in your logs. Weekly summary updates go in the Official Check-in Threads...
    That's a big affirmative Dead no problem man!

Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im from the uk i know i cannot enter but can i record a good log and show results i get also most supp companies consentrate on america when theres a huge market here in the uk as theres about 2-3 brands that are ever advertised Animal have a huge potential here
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167293601&p=1358424531#post1358424531 follow my log